blade & punisher vs black panther & wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
in a huge brawl....bar style...no prep just what they carry normally.
since punisher is only human i teamed him with blade....
i see an extremely even match here.
what do you think?

K3VIL
Considering Blade in both comic book and movie version carries considerable firepower and hand to hand weapons and Punisher too, they can slow down Logan seriously, too much bullets will overload is heal factor making him an easy target, considering Frank Castle is able to hit Spider-Man he can hit Logan, and Blade can too.With Wolvie lying on the floor of the bar, Blade will get advantage of him and cut his throat several times leaving him massive injured.Then it's BP the other one.Frank Castle is in great physical condition, maybe on par if not over Daredevil so around Class 500/600 Lbs, while BP is Class 750 Lbs, and Blade is class 1Ton.Ganging up against T'Challa, considering their skill and strenght, they can do the job.

srankmissingnin
Blade's arsenal doesn't hold a candles to Frank, he isn't as skilled either... and when was the last time Wolverine was slowed down by bullets.

K3VIL
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Blade's arsenal doesn't hold a candles to Frank, he isn't as skilled either... and when was the last time Wolverine was slowed down by bullets.
The impacts of bullets can slow down Logan easy.
Did i say Blade's arsenal is equal or near to that of Frank?
No.So why are you arguing it?He isn't as skilled?He's skilled to kill superhuman beings, he always fight superhuman, from his teen-age, and his a great martial artist.
Wolverine has been slowed down by bullets.When the X-Men attacks a "religious" organization that wants to make Nightcrawler the new pope, the security guards of the organization were shooting with automatic rifles at Logan and a flamethrower and he wasn't able to run as he do when he's going to rip apart his enemies cause the bullets were slowing him.Lorna Dane a.k.a. Polaris solve the problem through sending back the bullets with her magnetic powers.
Now think at the firepower of the Punisher against Logan body, with Blade assisting him with uzi and 9mm Berettas and i see Logan really slowed down.

srankmissingnin
Did you even read that issue? They where fighting illusions while getting pelted with bullets from the side of a wall; the church was messing with Logan's senses. He wasn't slowed down in the slightest, he was on fire and there was no one with in his range to fight. Wolverine has taken bullets from rail guns and still advanced.

K3VIL
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Did you even read that issue? They where fighting illusions while getting pelted with bullets from the side of a wall; the church was messing with Logan's senses. He wasn't slowed down in the slightest, he was on fire and there was no one with in his range to fight. Wolverine has taken bullets from rail guns and still advanced.
I've picked up the issue just 2minutes ago, and from how they draw Logan, it seems he's holding back, and considering meanwhile the bullets are hitting him, it's obvious he's slowed by them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.