doom vs lex luther vs kingpin fight for NYC!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
they each get a full days prep to take advantage of an offer to take over NYC!
Doom prolly wouldnt want it but lets pretend he does.
DISCUSS BITCHES!!!
doom doesnt get to use magic...cuz thatd just be stupid...im seeing like gangwar here.
anything else goes tho...
whoever answers the best ill cook you some mac n cheese!

Victor Von Doom
Kingpin is out of his depth. Luthor has a lot of brains and influence (and money) but I can't see him outthinking or outscheming Doom.

Scoobless
Kingpin already has a power base in NYC though so he starts with the advantage, it's up to the others to try and take it from him
Doom and Luthor's competition will weaken them, while Fisk has an army of supercriminals at his disposal, along with regular gangsters, corrupt police, twisted scientists and local knowledge.......
Fisk is in the best position to use the small portion of prep time, all his resources are already in New York

i say Fisk takes it

Wynndar
HA...

Scoobless
Originally posted by Wynndar
HA...

um.............. touche?................ confused

Wynndar
i wasnt laughing at ur post, just this thread...didnt mean to make it personal

Scoobless
np............ but i still think i made at least one good point

crazyspinz
umm, doom has taken over the world before....

and king pin cant even handle DD, doom could take on all the NY bassed heroes with out ever leaving his castle...

Blade Cutter
Doom will win this yes King Pin has home field advantage with all the power in NYC and most of its villains under his pay role.But Doc Doom has his own country that he can bring to the fight just by the numbers of people and Doom Bots he can bring to the fight Doom wins.Lex has little chance in this one unless he can bribe superman to help out and Lex can't out thank Doom but he can work for Dark Side and ask him to let him have NYC as his kingdom when he takes over earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.