The Rock vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
The Rock (former wwe star)

vs

The JLA.

Would rocky kick their candy asssses??
I think the JLA might slightly have the upper hand, but if rocky hits, the Rock bottom., it's all over. Peoples elbow. 1-2-3. goodnight JLA!!

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLELELELELELELLL
what the rock IS COOKIN!!! smokin'

Joker1237
JLA will win.

I also think the TRUE Rock, Rocky MArciano would kick the Rock's butt for stealing his name lol.

illadelph12
laughing

When Tron sees this thread and the G-Unit vs. JLA thread, he's gonna wonder what we were smokin' (and if there's any of the blunt left).

But seriously, if Rock got to use his different incarnations from his films plus his wrestling persona as a team, he'd have a better chance. That would be The Scorpion King in human form, the CGI Scorpion King Demon from The Mummy Returns, Beck from The Rundown, and the WWE Rock. If you pitted them against the street level members of the JLA (Bats, G. Arrow, Nightwing, etc.), it'd be interesting.

Scoobless
did you know the film "Rundown" was released in Britain with the title "Welcome to the Jungle"?......... anyone want any other pointless facts? just ask

StrawNilla
The Rock would own all of them with a Rock Bottom and the People's Elbow.

'Cause when you're on the Rock's bad side, nothing's lower than Rock Bottom.

kgkg
The rock is not cooking shit

his sucking Cock

that he is

skizo
how profane you are.... go take a time out stick out tongue

SnakeEyes
A more fair match would be The Rock and Rocky (Silvester Stalone) vs. JLA

eleveninches
Originally posted by kgkg
The rock is not cooking shit

his sucking Cock

that he is
BLASPHEMY!!!!! mad mad mad

eleveninches
The Rock says:

Never, ever ever, and the Rock means NEVER, underestimate the power of the Rock Bottom. IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...............

BAM, Rock Bottom.

BAM, Peoples Elbow.

The Rock whooping JLA jabronies all over the world.
Superman, the Rock's gonna take that size 14 boot of yours, twist it sideways, and shove it up your candy @ss!!!

eleveninches
Iff ya SMELLLLLLLLLLL

What the ROCK IS COOKIN!!

Swanky-Tuna
It all depends on if The Rock is a heel or a face. If he's a face, he'll be losing right up until the end when he comes out of nowhere and gives them all one simultaneous people's elbow.

The Flash
It is the most electrifiying move in sports entertainment. That's gotta hurt.

Quick Freeze
actually that would be a basketball player tripping on a camera chord and taking it with him into a giant sweat puddle BAZZZZZZING!

eleveninches
Rocky: "Who the Hell do you think you are??"
Supes: "Well, I'm....."
Rocky: "IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!!!!!"

Arsenal
You're starting to scare me.

jinzin
the rock would take this soooooooooooooooooooo easily. I mean hes the peoples champ.

Arsenal
Do you smell what the Rock's cookin'? pancakes

jinzin
They're mine! back off!

eleveninches
THe rock's cookin up a can of whoop ass that he's about to unleash on the candy asss jabronies the JLA

Arsenal
Originally posted by jinzin
They're mine! back off!
I've been waiting in line all day.

jinzin
It doesn't matter how long you've been waiting!

Arsenal
Originally posted by jinzin
It doesn't matter how long you've been waiting!
You're evil (throws pancake at him) go away!

jinzin
*eats the pancake out of midair* me evil? never.........hmmhmmhmmhmmwahahahahahahahahaha!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.