Halo 2...................... worth the wait?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ninjababe
Was Halo 2 worth the time it toke to make to you?

Linkalicious
yes, I think Halo 2 delievered completely. I could complain about the ending, but it's just being built up so that Halo 3 will be all that more interesting.

I'm sure the fight will be brought back to the surface of planet Earth before going back out to another Halo once again.

It'd be nice to see different bad guys instead of grunts and elites.

SaTsuJiN
Im looking forward more to advent rising than Halo 3 at the moment
www.adventtrilogy.com

sky shadow
coolhttp://www.arrakis-ttm.com/doom/s_avanim.gif

SnakeEyes
I have to wait till it comes out for PC, whenever that is

sky shadow
its a hot game
http://www.cslab.ece.ntua.gr/~phib/images/doom/anim/sht2.gif

FlappingMangera
I thought it was worth the wait. the campaign was a bit short though.

hotsauce6548
Defintely worth th wait. Single player was fun, although a little short.

The online and split screen multiplayer, however, is where Halo 2 really shines.

cornered animal
no man, halo2 was not as impressive as I expected it to be, first off, where the heck was the part it showed in the trailer? that was an awesome layout both map-wise and opponent-wise; also if you paid any attention to the trailer(which can be found on the extra content section of the first halo, just make this clear) the melee combo was breathtaking, but in the actual halo2 the melee was exactly the same way as the first one. to mention only few.

forumcrew
yes i think it was worth the wait, and i think it would have been worth the wait for you to use the search button and find the halo 2 thread

SaTsuJiN
rofl.. well I think this was an old thread.. combined with the fact that it wasnt seeking to discuss halo 2 directly, but instead whether the game itself was worth your time (whether that was spent waiting for it, worshipping it) , and if it delivered on whatever unspoken promise it made as one of xbox's must-haves

Konjammenson
i think it delivered. it did come up short of what it was intended to be, just watch the dvd that came with the limited edition. the bungie team had to cut out a lot of cool stuff to meet deadlines.

RoyMC
why is that soo

StinkFist462
Originally posted by Konjammenson
to meet deadlines.

dark1365
Noobs say the darnest things.

Benjio
I personally have been slightly disappointed with Halo 2. I've just gotten bored of it, I'm nowhere near good enough to complete legendary, and why bother spending the time to do so? It jus gets frustrating, and I couldn't be bothered. Online, I don't give a **** what the matching says I always get completely owned. (I hate leetspeak anyhow) and now loads of people are being gay and using leetspeak.

I seriously hope that doesn;t happen to Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst when it comes out.

TheOne101
wait, wasn't EVERY one a bit dissapointed with halo 2? NOT me. If you actually liked the first one and played it even a year after its been out and it wasn't just in your house somewhere unplayed in months. then you will agree with me. If you actually played halo for what it is worth it is very good game. And you will have no problems with halo 2. Im not real good with explaining these things to newbs as you so call them but all i know is nothing is better than hookin up 4 boxes at your budies house crackin open the hjalo and the keg you got yourself one hell of a party. Now theres no need to go anywhere. no time wated. I love halo 2. Campaign ain't so great but you cant beat the online play. and yes i can;t wait for halo 3 either. Eat that SONY

Primitive Screwhead
Overhyped, but still a worthwhile sequel to the first.

Benjio
I enjoy LAN parties and stuff, its just I don't play the games while my firnds do, so I get hammered everytime, and feel like going onTony Hawks or somehting, or NBA Street V3, thats awesome with lots of players.

whitedragon
All Halo games suck big time! The first one was better but still pants! Time Splitters is so much better, BBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by TheOne101
wait, wasn't EVERY one a bit dissapointed with halo 2? NOT me. If you actually liked the first one and played it even a year after its been out and it wasn't just in your house somewhere unplayed in months. then you will agree with me. If you actually played halo for what it is worth it is very good game. And you will have no problems with halo 2. really?.. hmm.. I dunno.. I loved halo 1 alot.. but I think halo 2 feels like it suffers from poor map designing (for multiplayer).. single player was great though.. albeit short smile

st41k3r
yea, the map graghics for halo 1 were raw, but halo 2 were fukin great!

whitedragon
honest opinion: Halo 1 was good, brilliant game-play, good graphics, impressed me. Halo 2, 1st off the ending was bad, it lost its touched compared to Halo 1. Still prefer Halo 1, also they realy shouldn't of got rid of the prison level, it rocked!

st41k3r
yea the prison level wuz tight
and yea, the ending 4 halo 2 sucked ballz
but if you beat it on Legendary you unlock 2 hidden maps in multiplayer

whitedragon
Im not that good on it? what levels are they?

st41k3r
i cant recall, i havent beaten it
but im trying....its hard but not hard..
im really good at sniping, so when i get to the room full of brutes i just knock 'em one in the head w/ the covenant sniper

whitedragon
The best way, painless. I guess

st41k3r
laughing
yea, but they still felt the pain because the 1st shot would knock off the helmet then the 2nd wounded them then the 3rd sometimes killed them....its hard to keep your hunters alive!....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.