Batman and Spider-man vs Iron Man one day prep time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
OK I'm going to make a crazy story to go with this fight.-------------------Tony Stark is in the middle of a Hostile take over of Wayne Industries.With the news of Tony bought to become even richer Maryjane starts to date Tony.Now both Bruce and Peter wanting to end Stark's life they head over to Stark Industries and run in to each other as Batman and Spider-man and find out that they want to same thing.Spider-man tales Batman that Tony is Iron Man.They leave to go make a plan to take him down with Peter tailing Bruce every thing he knows about Iron Man from past experiences with him.A day go's by then they leave to go back to Stark Industries and strike but as the arrive Iron Man is just coming back they spring in to action.With a day of prep time can the two take Iron Man on?

Scoobless
Batman adapts his own armour for Spider-man to wear and the Bat-Spider-man goes off to fight IM while Bruce packs all his weapons into his car and tries to help......... they have a chance

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by Scoobless
Batman adapts his own armour for Spider-man to wear and the Bat-Spider-man goes off to fight IM while Bruce packs all his weapons into his car and tries to help......... they have a chance I like that it could work.

LordFear
This could majorly work and I don't see IM getting out of that one alive. Those two combined with prep are too deadly

Max Spidey 24
Ironman will blast them both to hell,and back but batman would dodge and corrupt his suit with a gadget while spiderman eats popcorn. Batman wins.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
OK I'm going to make a crazy story to go with this fight.-------------------Tony Stark is in the middle of a Hostile take over of Wayne Industries.With the news of Tony bought to become even richer Maryjane starts to date Tony.Now both Bruce and Peter wanting to end Stark's life they head over to Stark Industries and run in to each other as Batman and Spider-man and find out that they want to same thing.Spider-man tales Batman that Tony is Iron Man.They leave to go make a plan to take him down with Peter tailing Bruce every thing he knows about Iron Man from past experiences with him.A day go's by then they leave to go back to Stark Industries and strike but as the arrive Iron Man is just coming back they spring in to action.With a day of prep time can the two take Iron Man on?

With prep time Tony Stark can be taken down by Bruce Wayne. Now, if Tony as IM bumps into Bruce as Batman, with no prep time, the only way Tony would lose is if he did something really dumb, which I doubt would happen.

But with a day of prep time, and with Bruce knowing that Tony is actually IM, then this fight goes to the Bat and the Arachnid! Infact the knowledge that Tony Stark is Iron Man would probably be the thing that destroyed Tony. Giving Bruce such info is signing away your own demise.

With prep time Iron man would lose to Bruce and Peter.

Draco69
Agreed. Batman would take IM out the same way Red Skull did during the "Red Zone" event.

whobdamandog
These two could definately do it with a day of prep..They've both taken out stronger foes...

Ironmanpower
Yeah if Batman know who really is IM, he will used everything to make him lose and will do it. But that could be the same way if it was Tony who have the chace to know who are Batman and Spidey. But for this situation I have to give it to Bat and Spidey.

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by Ironmanpower
Yeah if Batman know who really is IM, he will used everything to make him lose and will do it. But that could be the same way if it was Tony who have the chace to know who are Batman and Spidey. But for this situation I have to give it to Bat and Spidey. WHAT? Please use English next time.

theflyxx
I don't see how Bruce could outwit or outsmart Tony technology-wise, but with Peter (no slouch in the science department) in the mix, they have a VERY good chance to beat Iron Man.

SnakeEyes
Batman and Spidey would take it

Kento
Bats, and Spider. Give Tony nothing, and Give Bats his secret idenity, a day to come up with something, and Spider-man how could they not win.

Blade Cutter
Bruce tales the press that Tony Stark is Iron Man and Peter has pictures to prove it then Tony go's bankrupt from past collateral damage that ketches up to him when his secret identity is revealed and the government repossesses his company house's and all his suit's.Tony latter confronts Peter and Bruce and tales them well played but I'll be back as he puts a pillow in his new cardboard box .

Quick Freeze
i love the actual batman/spider-man team-ups. dematties takes the two most popular superheros of all time and makes them work together in a classic buddy-cop movie scenerio really well. anyway, as for the fight, bats and spiders can mos def beat iron

DrDoom
You already sealed Stark's fate when you gave Batman a day of prep time.

ebonyblade1
I don't think he needs prep time. Wasn't it the mandarin's son who kicked iron man's behind without his rings. He was using serious martial arts move on par with shang chi and tony had his head handed to him.

LordFear
yeah but that's Temugin. IM is not a hand to hand combat dude anyway. So that's at his disadvantage. Also I think Temugin could even kick Cap's butt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.