the trailer is amazing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

adamrubin
the trailer is amazing i have it here are some pics

i know they are fuzzy but it is cool

The Ones
dude. weve all seen it. AND WHY THE **** DID YOU HAVE TO START A NEW THREAD. JESUS ****ING CHRIST!

LandoSpeeder2
Crap! you just a had to post your own thread didn't you! mad

noobone
12 threads by now

moonwalker741
lets eat him... mad

The Ones
YAY!!!

Sadako of Girth
Yeah I agree this is completely unnecessary, dude..... sad

The Ones
sad

Naredhel
Not to mention that that's the same version we've already seen mad

JKozzy
http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0Q2EIPXCBLJFI1SWZQ3D6Q44A0

smoker4
F***in clown shoes mad mad mad

eXSBass
Everyone shut the fack up! - (in a non rude way stick out tongue)

Being serious - if all these people want to make thier trailer threads let them. All we need to do is just wait that little extra 3 hours. And we'll have the trailer. Calling people names won't help much would it? Come on, some really good posters out there, like, and not limited to JKozzy, The Ones. Come on, this happens everytime something big happens with RotS. We really don't need all this "For F's sake" etc.

Please - calm down a little.

.:Space Opera:.
oh i love fack.

Stunrun
yepsmile fuzzy but coolyes now im waiting impatiently for the HS releasestick out tongue

are you an HS member stunny?

The Ones
eXS bass is right. we shouldnt be saying ffs to posters.

still on the other hand:

******** ********* ************* ************* ******* ******** *********** *******

Naredhel
No eXbass is wrong, we b*tch at ANYONE for making a duplicate post even over smaller things like the BTHs, why should the trailer be any different?

tlbauerle
If this keeps up a whole lot of people are gonna get IP banned...which would rock!!!

Killua
Originally posted by adamrubin
the trailer is amazing

No shit rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

BAILY
Whoever starts another Trailer thread and doesnt have the HS version... Baily is gonna kill them.. and kill them slowly... so I can watch you suffer!!!!!

Cheesiness
Originally posted by adamrubin
the trailer is amazing i have it here are some pics

i know they are fuzzy but it is cool

You've just wasted 30 seconds of my life with this pointless thread.

*******!

furiousfuriousfurious

smoker4
laughing Bailsmeister

Cheesiness
Not happy, Smoker4!

furious

Naredhel
Go Baily Happy Dance

BAILY
Originally posted by Cheesiness
You've just wasted 30 seconds of my life with this pointless thread.

*******!

furiousfuriousfurious

Oh yeah and you never did that to any of us now have you Cheesiness?? Bumping old threads up and sending immature PM's to me.... you wasted more than 30 seconds of my life!!!!

smoker4
Not happy, Smoker4!

furious

Like i care

Cheesiness
Originally posted by BAILY
Oh yeah and you never did that to any of us now have you Cheesiness?? Bumping old threads up and sending immature PM's to me.... you wasted more than 30 seconds of my life!!!!

But you're not me.

BAILY
But you're not me.

Thank the almight Lord of that too... I would kill myself if I were anyone but the Bailster cool

Naredhel
Cram it, before the world gets IP banned

Cheesiness
Originally posted by smoker4
Like i care

Santa claus is coming to town.

Stunrun
Originally posted by .messedpace Opera:.
are you an HS member stunny?

unfortunatley not matesad but at least we're at the right placeyes

infact i might head over to the TRA when its upwink

smoker4
wink wink wink

BAILY
Originally posted by Stunrun
unfortunatley not matesad but at least we're at the right placeyes

infact i might head over to the TRA when its upwink

You know where the Bailster is, the real goods are.. You are a smart man Stunrun.... cool

Naredhel
In which case, I reckon I might head to TFN... it'll defo be there stick out tongue

we should ask SS to put it up... being friends with GL he'll definately have it!

Stunrun
for those who havent watched it yet, i wont give nothing anything away, but i love it right after "you were the chosen one" then the music to follow leading up to the end is the most incredible part, and that nasty scream half way through!? did anyone notice that? huh because it scared the living sh!t outta melaughing out loud

Naredhel
Meh, I prefer the scream/noise/thing after the "Are you threatening me master jedi?"

whats TRA?

wait never mind. check your pms stun.

Stunrun
Originally posted by BAILY
You know where the Bailster is, the real goods are.. You are a smart man Stunrun.... cool

too right!cool u getting drunk tonight bailster? i know i ameek!

infact i think it would be good advice to any TRA peeps to get over here when its up, because this place will be littered with noobssad

Creechuur
Wah!!!! I let my TRA membership expire when I was staying away from forums. JP, where are youuuuuuuu?

Velcro_Boy
the blue lightsabers will look cool with the lava background.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.