Magneto Vs Ironman,Warmachine,Steal,Wolverine,and 5 sentinals with Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Who wins this Sick Fight. Will Numbers Win or Magneto

spetznaz
The only one with a chance would be Steel IF he is wearing his Aegis Entropy armor.
Iron Man and War Machine would go down fast, the Sentinels would not even be a factor, and Cyclops is basically ....well .....Cyclops (and that is not a compliment).
Steel, with the Aegis armor, might have a chance .....but it might just buy him some extra minutes.
Now, if Steel and Iron Man had prep time,I'm sure they could come up with a way of giving themselves a fighting chance. Thus Tony Stark and J.Irons may be the only hope for the group against Magneto, since they are both geniuses.

But, if it is a straight fight with no prep time, I would have to give it to Magneto. Because it would be a fight between Magneto vs Iron Man and Steel (all the rest are just cannon fodder), and without adequate prep time Magneto would win.
With prep time I would honestly give it to Stark and Irons.
Without prep time Magneto wins (although for some reason Steel wearing Aegis armor does add a significant question mark to that statement).

nigel45
This is a little off topic but isn't there a "Steel" movie with Shaq?

Kento
Sadly...yes

Ironmanpower
I hate Magneto... What he gonna do in one month or 2, he will throw lightning with his eyes or he will be able to recreate the big bang. Just because he is the ugliest hero I vote Ironman, Warmachine, Steal, Wolverine and 5 sentinals with Cyclops.

The King of All
doesn't ironman have a plastic stealth armor?

that could case some serious damage to magneto

Metalmanx
I agree. Magneto wins. But don't count out Cyclops. I've seen many instances where Magneto is ready and prepared for an attack from him, and Cyclops's optic blast is still able to penetrate his forcefield. I'm not saying it happens everytime, but there are quite a number of instances where Cyke has laid a nasty shot of optic blast upon Magneto.

Again, I think Magneto wins, but he could get roughed up just a bit. I mean, like...barely any at all. The rest of them, Magneto just tears apart. Just like that.

Pointinel
Originally posted by The King of All
doesn't ironman have a plastic stealth armor?

that could case some serious damage to magneto

well...

magneto can send some sharp metal through his armor then its a wrap.

Blair Wind
Isnt Ironmans regular armour demagnitized so magneto cant control it (till he changes frequencies of course)....I think that him and the sentinals (who would be protected from him power, wouldnt they?) would be the ones to cause trouble....but mags wins, he changes frequencies on iroman, and throws things at the sentinals and kills everyone else.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.