Deadpool & BP vs. Wolverine & Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skizo
discuss

Kento
-_- Darn I can't go fanboyish on this cause I like Deadpool, Batman, and Logan.

But I think Pool, and Panther can beat Wolverine, and Bat.

skizo
yeah thats what i was thinking too i like all these guys as well but i think I myself would go with DP and BP

skizo
ok anyone else?

skizo
hello

BootlegBoys420
Gotta Give It To Bats And wolvie...

Never
Interesting fight, I go with BP and Deadpool.

Lord-of-Dreams
BP kills wolverine easy. Adamantium is irrelevant. A disadvantage, at most.
DP at least keeps bats at bay for the five seconds it takes for BP to finish with Logan.

black wolverine
no wolvie and deadpool fight and deadpool wions and blackpanther would loose to the batand deadppol will shoot batman in th head sodeadppols da best

Kento
Wade beats Logan, Bruce beats Panther, Wade kills Bruce.

Lord-of-Dreams
Originally posted by black wolverine
no wolvie and deadpool fight and deadpool wions and blackpanther would loose to the batand deadppol will shoot batman in th head sodeadppols da best
-spellcheck-

I say BP toasts Bats. He's like a Bats 2009. Sorta. My point is that he's more developed. His gadgets, his bank account (irrelevant but...), his brain (sounds wierd but...) (I am always saying but... this days!!lol). But let's say, for the sake of arguement that Bats is actually superior. There's no way that Bats could win the fight before DP arrives. Wolvie isn't that big a deal. DP would nail him to a wall by his neck lol!! Then it would be two Bats equivelents vs bats. And why couldn't BP fight logan?

srankmissingnin
The only time DP came out on top of a fight with Wolverine was when Logan had not healing factor... and he got his ass kicked before the managed to stab Logan threw the lungs.

Are BP Anti Metal claws standard equipment?

Lord-of-Dreams
Oh, really? I didn't know. Well then... this is bigger than I thought!!
And yea, BP always wears the claws. The're like... DD's staff thingy...rod? thingy...I dunno what it's called.

fr0z3n
Yea wont Logan be able to take wade? And in some other threads, i have noticed that people think Bruce would win over T'Challa

wolverine8888
I not realy sure what BP strands for so I cant say who would win with that one. but dead pool in no way is going to come up on top of wolverine first off every time they ever foughten ecpt maby once deadpool has gotten his ass kicked. next dead pool might be a smart ass but he tends to run away from wolverine be for he ever thinks about fighting him because he knows hill lose. if u look at it stat wise dead pool fighting skills only a 6 wich is still amazing but wolverines is a 7 which puts him at a huge advantage. also I like to piont out dead pool uses guns that realy not gunna do jack to wolverine and mind u if it did wolverine has been seen dodging bullets befor like in the (Daredevil vs wolverine). Then u add in wolverines claws and skeleton which makes him un break able and he can cut through most any thing. deadpool realy has nuthing that can stop that. also if wolverine goes beserker rage which makes him faster stronger better healing and a beter fighter then deadpool royaly screw.(I like to piont out feral and beserker rage are two diffreny things berserker rage is just like a beserker which is a person who is a amzaing fight that cna when angery puch every one of his abilities far over there norm. feral is when he is a mind less beast which is when his fighting skill goes down and his senses go up.) just some abck round info on that I dotn know if it will help in discussion or not. wolverine vs deadpool wolverine wins so if bats can hold of whater bp stands for then wolverines and batman wins

theflyxx
Originally posted by wolverine8888
I not realy sure what BP strands for so I cant say who would win with that one. but dead pool in no way is going to come up on top of wolverine first off every time they ever foughten ecpt maby once deadpool has gotten his ass kicked. next dead pool might be a smart ass but he tends to run away from wolverine be for he ever thinks about fighting him because he knows hill lose. if u look at it stat wise dead pool fighting skills only a 6 wich is still amazing but wolverines is a 7 which puts him at a huge advantage. also I like to piont out dead pool uses guns that realy not gunna do jack to wolverine and mind u if it did wolverine has been seen dodging bullets befor like in the (Daredevil vs wolverine). Then u add in wolverines claws and skeleton which makes him un break able and he can cut through most any thing. deadpool realy has nuthing that can stop that. also if wolverine goes beserker rage which makes him faster stronger better healing and a beter fighter then deadpool royaly screw.(I like to piont out feral and beserker rage are two diffreny things berserker rage is just like a beserker which is a person who is a amzaing fight that cna when angery puch every one of his abilities far over there norm. feral is when he is a mind less beast which is when his fighting skill goes down and his senses go up.) just some abck round info on that I dotn know if it will help in discussion or not. wolverine vs deadpool wolverine wins so if bats can hold of whater bp stands for then wolverines and batman wins

You don't know what BP stands for nor do you know who BP is yet you know he'll lose?

By the way, grammar and sentence structure are you friends. Get to know them.

Back on topic: despite my utmost respect for "BP", Batman and Wolverine win this one.

wolverine8888
no I said is batman was able to hold him off long enough for wolverine to finish deadpool then he lose. but yes I still have no idea what it stands for

fr0z3n
err BP would be Black Panther..

ayjay
i like the BP/DP combo....yes yes...i'm a fan of DP..but i think he could actually take on logan. See....where ther's an actualy chance of logan dieing (i dunno whether DP would be the one to do it) but he can still die...whereas DP can't. He's been cursed. He's pretty much an imortal. DP has also been known to dodge bullets, so dodging claws won't be too hard. Plus, DP's healing factor is slightly better than logans. (He got his BRAINS blown out..literally..and regenerated). Bats is good, but BP is the same level of fighting skills, plus the more advanced weaponry. His anti metal claw thingies will be a big advantage in the fight. SO i vote BP/DP

long pig
''.yes yes...i'm a fan of DP.""
Really? Looks painful to me, but we all like different things.

Lord-of-Dreams
Originally posted by wolverine8888

Dude, by your own logic, DP let's BP fight Logan; since he knows htat he would lose. Right?? And DP would keep Bats at bay long enough for T'Challa to tear Logan apart. BP is has a huuuuuge advantage over Logan. His suit stops all metals' movement on impact. So it is a non-factor, a weakness. After mutilating Logan, which trust me, he would, he helps DP slam Bats. I already gave this scenario. Your berserker thingy is irrelevant.
-spelling is important too-

wolverine8888
ok I get it know ur all talken about plack panther and his siut is not strong enough to stop wolverine claws if I am mistaken i think it is alloy of it which is storng but not as storng. next black panther fights cap all the time in training an there eqauls I highly dought black panther has any chance what so ever of taken down wolverine

srankmissingnin
Vibranium wont stop Wolverine's claws... or any slicing action but it will make sure that any blunt force is nullified. Considering the brutal ass kicking BP got from Iron Fist and the fact that Wolverine beat up that Iron Fist plus guy(forget his name) who pawn Iron Fist easily in their mini it might be possible for Wolverine to down BP before he even gets hit.

illadelph12
You should read up on the properties of vibranium.

Panther and Deadpool are my choice. Panther cancels out two of the Batman-Wolverine teams strengths: Panther is an equal at least to Bats in battle tactics and ingenuity, and his armor is an anti-metal alloy which render Logan's claws useless.

srankmissingnin
Wait... BP suit is made of Antartic Vibranium? I thought his suit was made of Wakanda Vibranium with retractable Antartic Vibranium claws...

Lord-of-Dreams
It's all Wakanda, homy!! 100% africa!! And the suit is quite strong, good enough to stop the claws for sure, for sure!! And the gloves could do the trick, catching the fist. But let's not forget about Panther's dip-and-kick fighting style, which would make it hard for Logan to hit him at all.

wolverine8888
not it would stop logans claws for a few hits but in the end his claws will go throu it just liek when he fought swords men sword men swords could hold up for atime they wer emade of alloy but after a few swing wolverien claws would break them in haft

srankmissingnin
Wakanda Vibranium absorbs vibrations it wont stop Wolverine claws from slicing through it but like I said blut force will be nullified by the suit.

So if BP Wakanda Vibranium like I thought and not Antartic Vibranium then it won't stop peircing or slicing damage.

wolverine8888
so it realy not gunna be to use full vs wolverine

Protector
In any battle Wolverine will surive long enough to fight to the end
In any battle Batman will quickly create plans that almost guarente victory.
If you put the two of them together nothing can stand in there way. NOTHING that is all i have to say

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.