Iron Man vs. Red Tornado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss

Ironmanpower
Who is Red tornado?

Kento
Not seen Red Tornado do much 'cept advise the Young Justice members...so I'll say Stark.

Draco69
Red Tornado is an android designed as an agent of evil by T.O. Morrow. But T.O. Morrow's design of Red Tornado to be "almost human" was done so well that Red Tornado willed himself to fight for humanity alongside Earth's heroes. With the desire to find his own humanity, Red Tornado became a noble soldier and succeeded in learning how to care, and love. He assumed the human guise of John Smith and married Kathy Sutton and adopted her daughter Traya.

He joined the Justice League of America and gave his life up to save a great number of people. He was rebuilt, but was unable to love, leaving Kathy and Traya yet again. When he discovered he could not love anymore he exiled himself to the secret JLA headquarters in Happy Harbor, Rhode Island and remained there for some time inanimate. During this time he fell in a sort of dolldrum and literally stood there feeling sorry for himself. Robin, Superboy, and Impulse arrived at the cave and decided to form a new superhero team, Young Justice.

Red Tornado finally made his presence known to the three and decided to attempt to regain his humanity one step at a time, by first becoming the boys' adult supervisor for the team. He hopes to teach the team the how to in being a hero and at the same time re-enter society and perhaps even the hearts of those he loved once.

Who knows what he's doing nowadays since the Young Justice moved on to become the New Teen Titans.

Anyhoo, Red Tornado is an Air elemental. He possesses an unidentifiable "element tempest within" He can hurricanes, tornadoes, dust storms, sandstorms etc. with a whim. He can control and generate any type of gas that exists. There is no limit to the strength and range of his winds since it is based on willpower. Red Tornado can also create "airshields" that can deflect any physical attacks. The "airshield" can even deflect powerful energy beams (i.e. Superman's heat vision, MM's martian vision). Red Tornado can also create air disruptions to render any flying opponent unable to fly. He can also create air constructs like cages, chains, rings, etc. which was capable of holding Superman momentarily. Finally he can create vacuums and force air back in causing an implosion.

Kento
Okay....does IM just get his everyday armor? If so then I think I change to Red Tornado.

Draco69
Everyday armour? Yes. No "Thorbuster, Hulkbuster, Odinbuster, Ballbuster" armour. Just what he uses in most of his battles.

The Flash
Ballbuster armor has got to hurt!

LordFear
I think IM might be in serious trouble.

king creole
Apart from all his air element powers Red tornado has:

Red tornado has Invunlerabilty, he has taken direct missele hits without hurting him

RT has super-speed, RT moves so fast that he becomes invisblie to the human eye

RT super-strength

RT also has a like repair/ healing factor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.