Cyclops Vs Superman Eye Laser Match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Whos Eye Laser is the most powerfull

Arsenal
Cyclops destroyed a mountain with his once so I'll go with him.

Arachnoidfreak
Cyclops doesn't have an eye laser, it's a concussive blast. It doesn't burn through anything, it's just like a super hard punch.

Superman's heat vision however, does burn through stuff.

Kento
Lets see...>.> Not sure but was it Pre or Post Supes that blocked the Omega Beams with his Laser vision?? I know he did it just not which version. If it's post I say him.

skizo
**** Scott

K Von Doom
If both eye blasts connect with each other, I think they'll go through each other. Scott gets burned while Supes gets dazed by the concussive blast.

Max Spidey 24
Its like tug a war but Cyclops wins with those big blasts.

ZephroCarnelian
Supes himself said that his powers depend upon his will-power. In a blasting match, Supes'd just give it his all and burn Scott to a crisp... along with the entire town, mountains, seas etc behind him...

Cosmic Cube
If Superman and Cyclops are blasting each other, Scott's blast would have no effect. Cyclops's blasts are purely metabolized solar energy.

Solar energy. You know, the stuff Superman likes?

pr1983
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
If Superman and Cyclops are blasting each other, Scott's blast would have no effect. Cyclops's blasts are purely metabolized solar energy.

Solar energy. You know, the stuff Superman likes?

wrong..

his ability to project the blasts is powered by solar energy, the blasts themselves are not...

Cosmic Cube
I've read that they are solar energy.

Superman's blasts are limited only by his willpower? Yeah right, he's not GL. The heat vision has a specific heat and intensity. It isn't like Martian Vision or whatever.

pr1983
where? i'm curious to know... Science of x-men says differently...

Hegemon875
Scott gets fried superman thinks a fly hit him.

Hegemon875
I've read that they are solar energy.

Superman's blasts are limited only by his willpower? Yeah right, he's not GL. The heat vision has a specific heat and intensity. It isn't like Martian Vision or whatever.

Actually no his vision doesnt, could you give an issue number that is part of his continuity that states it does? This is DC not Marvel just about everything is dependent on will power.

pr1983
Originally posted by Hegemon875
Scott gets fried superman thinks a fly hit him.

its not that clean cut...

Hegemon875
of course not, it was meant to be humorous Mr. killjoy. But I do think it'll be around those lines.

pr1983
Originally posted by Hegemon875
of course not, it was meant to be humorous Mr. killjoy. But I do think it'll be around those lines.

i believe supes would win, the heat factor would do it imo... but if cyclops hit him full on he'd know about it...

supes takes it whether cyclops hits him or not...

who's more powerful? both have different properties... but i say superman overall... but not by much...

Hegemon875
true it wouldnt be by much MOST of the time. I dont know much about scotts powers but it seems to be pretty much at a constant, in tower of Babylon supes gets transparent skins and absorbs alot mroe light and he blows up a pretty large building with his lasers. All im saying is that the gap between them can grow depending on the circumstances.

pr1983
it is constant, but his visor keeps at a low level of power... when he removes his visor and opens his eyes he can hit pretty hard...

Red X
...Superman...

A more suitable battle would be if Scott took his glasses off completely, but we've seen that happen with Juggernaut and Scott fell unconsius in about four seconds even thought it was that powerful. Thought Scott's laser is much like a very hard blow, or hit. It does not burn something, not people atleast. Superman on the other hand, has very accurate Eye Lasers, which are super hot and fast.

Ketchuptome
We are not talking about who'll get hurt.We are talking about their blast.I say Cyclops cause he has been particing all his life.Superman blast can kill him but Cyc's blast are a more potential threat

Hegemon875
Originally posted by Ketchuptome
We are not talking about who'll get hurt.We are talking about their blast.I say Cyclops cause he has been particing all his life.Superman blast can kill him but Cyc's blast are a more potential threat

Actually superman has had his powers for longer than summers. A more potential threat? If his powers are constant then they have no more potential then they are at now. If anyones power has potential it's supermans, the more light he absorbes the more powerful he becomes. Although its never stated Im pretty sure primes laser vision could do far more than obliterate a mountain.

pr1983
why does prime have to be brought into every superman thread? seriously?

Hegemon875
ummmmm because he IS superman

pr1983
he's A superman...

he's another incarnation...

Cosmic Cube
See what I mean? That's a perfect reason to begin hating Superman. "Well, Superman prime could do such-and-such." The first post did not mention Prime. He's not in this contest.

pr1983
See what I mean? That's a perfect reason to begin hating Superman. "Well, Superman prime could do such-and-such." The first post did not mention Prime. He's not in this contest.

but why? its not superman himself, its fans (one of which i am)...

i never include prime in fights... its just not fair...

Superherovandal
you act like there aren't whole bunch of other characters that are even more annoying with their powers such as Silver Surfer, Thor, Magneto, etc.

pr1983
Originally posted by Superherovandal
you act like there aren't whole bunch of other characters that are even more annoying with their powers such as Silver Surfer, Thor, Magneto, etc.

whats wrong with surfer?

Cosmic Cube
At least Thor, Surfer, and Magneto (well not really Magneto,) are consistant with their powers. Superman has a million overpowered versions. I see absolutely no problem with the Silver Surfer? The only reason some people call him overpowered is because he can beat Superman.

I was pointing out the fact that statements like that can cause "wear and tear" on a characters overall popularity, pr1983. Fanboys can cause you to dislike a character. (Not calling hedgemon a fanboy.)

Superherovandal
yeah u are right when u say there are too many Supermen. If they could just stick to one single one they would have more people with him.

Superherovandal
ur right about another thing such as Mags first he could just control metal, then he could also pull the iron from your blood, now he can also open wormholes and manipulate reality.

Cosmic Cube
Yeah, Magneto's getting out of control.

Superherovandal
uh huh

pr1983
At least Thor, Surfer, and Magneto (well not really Magneto,) are consistant with their powers. Superman has a million overpowered versions. I see absolutely no problem with the Silver Surfer? The only reason some people call him overpowered is because he can beat Superman.

I was pointing out the fact that statements like that can cause "wear and tear" on a characters overall popularity, pr1983. Fanboys can cause you to dislike a character. (Not calling hedgemon a fanboy.)

i agree... there are several characters i used to like before coming here... now i despise them...

Parmaniac
bump stick out tongue

-Pr-
Superman by far.

also, wow. i've come a long way since then.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman by far.

also, wow. i've come a long way since then.

Has Cyke ever countered "laser beams" with his eyebeam?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Parmaniac

he probably has, though i can't recall.

his blasts are concussive, though, so i'd assume they would.

Bentley
Originally posted by Parmaniac

He countered some Eternal beams during the last Eternals mini. Not sure if they were lasers.

batdude123
Win.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9090/39424191cc3.jpg

Tha C-Master
The Omega effect didn't remove a sentinel off of the lawn, so it isn't even close.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
The Omega effect didn't remove a sentinel off of the lawn, so it isn't even close.

You're right. My bad.

Cyclops' beam wtfpwns.

Tha C-Master
That's better.

On a serious note it would seem the heat vision would go right through it and spread it out like a girls legs. (sorry couldn't think of a better analogy). laughing

xJLxKing
Wow, Cyclops? I was expecting someone much stronger.

What's Cyclops strongest feat with his blast? Whatever it is, can't beat Superman's regular showing with HV

h1a8
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Whos Eye Laser is the most powerfull

This is more like which one kills better, a bullet smooth through the brain or a sledge hammer to the brain. Both are effective. Superman's just have the best penetration ability and Cyke's have the best concussion power.

Lord Feron
What no one is gonna talk about how Supes used heat vision to seal off a whole in reality or w/e that bullshit was. Anyway HV should be superior in every way, except for being mistaken with a serious punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.