Ewan McGregor to appear tonight on Jay Leno

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mandalor1an
A Headz up tune in!

Arsenal
What time?

SlipknoT
I'll need to check this out....... no expression

LandoSpeeder2
Thanks for the heads up, that should be in 1 or two hours. for me

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I'll need to check this out....... no expression Just get out of the forum and quit wasting your time. yes we like starwars a lot now just quit making fun of us. mad

Sadako of Girth
Any chance of a transcript of highlights when that shows for the benefit
of non-Leno-getters...?

Mandalor1an
Starts 11:35 on the west cost US

SlipknoT
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
Just get out of the forum and quit wasting your time. yes we like starwars a lot now just quit making fun of us. mad No, i watch Jay Leno every night, I wasnt really being Sarcastic. And I like the first 3 dont get me wrong.

LandoSpeeder2
No, i watch Jay Leno every night, I wasnt really being Sarcastic. And I like the first 3 dont get me wrong. Oh, just thought it was sarcasm with the no expression in your post, sorry.

Darth Subjekt
so what all did he have to say on there...i just read this thread....sad

forumcrew
yea i just saw this too what did he say?

cal31
Not too much about Star Wars, mainly Robots and The Island. It was pretty cool though, they had a clip of him playing French Horn, and he and Leno had a squirt gun fight.

Darth Subjekt
wow......im sorry i missed that.......

no, not really, no no

thejeditraitor
HA! HA!

Darth Nikana
Ewan Mcgregor is hilarious!!

GCG
I'll need to check this out....... no expression

i'll be damned if you watch it and come all SW avatar and sig tommorrow humming the imperial march theme. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.