Supreme & Gladiator & Sentry VS. Pre-crisis Superman, Current Superman, and Shazam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Battle of the supermen. 3 supposed rip offs, 2 original, and one ummm, just to even it out. Supreme is from image comics and is based off pre-crisis Superman. The rest you should pretty much know about.

Discuss.

The Flash
WTF?! If on the Sentry vs Pre-Crisis Superman thread you said that Sentry would easily win, why did you even make a useless thread with those characters and added Sentry in? WTF!

spetznaz
Originally posted by Sentry
Battle of the supermen. 3 supposed rip offs, 2 original, and one ummm, just to even it out. Supreme is from image comics and is based off pre-crisis Superman. The rest you should pretty much know about.

Discuss.

Mr Majestic, the greatest Superman clone of all, wonders why you left him out?

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/m/majestic.jpg

spetznaz
Originally posted by The Flash
WTF?! If on the Sentry vs Pre-Crisis Superman thread you said that Sentry would easily win, why did you even make a useless thread with those characters and added Sentry in? WTF!

He loves Sentry, a lot.
Actually maybe too much.
His threads would actually be extremely good were he to stop putting Sentry against characters that he himself claims cannot beat Sentry. It really takes away from his threads when he adds Sentry, and then states that he is unbeatable (and by the way the Sentry is far from invincible, he is just very hard to beat. There is a subtle difference between the two).
Anyways, with all that said I like his threads, but abhor anything he puts with Sentry in it. It just becomes illogical to say Sentry is unbeatable, and then put him up against the same people he stated wouldn't have a chance against Sentry (he even said Prime Superman would be defeated by Sentry, which is just not true since Sentry would have his hands full with Mr Majestic let alone Prime).

Sentry
Originally posted by spetznaz
He loves Sentry, a lot.
Actually maybe too much.
His threads would actually be extremely good were he to stop putting Sentry against characters that he himself claims cannot beat Sentry. It really takes away from his threads when he adds Sentry, and then states that he is unbeatable (and by the way the Sentry is far from invincible, he is just very hard to beat. There is a subtle difference between the two).
Anyways, with all that said I like his threads, but abhor anything he puts with Sentry in it. It just becomes illogical to say Sentry is unbeatable, and then put him up against the same people he stated wouldn't have a chance against Sentry (he even said Prime Superman would be defeated by Sentry, which is just not true since Sentry would have his hands full with Mr Majestic let alone Prime).

How many comics has prime been in? 2? 3? 4? Don't worry about Sentry, you'll see a lot more of Sentry in comics ifI have anything to say about it. Thanks to these threads, i've seen what people think abouthim, so I'll have to someone fix that. I left out Prime and 1 million because all of the DC fanboys keep on saying that their unbeatable compared to their clones.

spetznaz
How many comics has prime been in? 2? 3? 4? Don't worry about Sentry, you'll see a lot more of Sentry in comics ifI have anything to say about it. Thanks to these threads, i've seen what people think abouthim, so I'll have to someone fix that. I left out Prime and 1 million because all of the DC fanboys keep on saying that their unbeatable compared to their clones.

Don't take my post in the wrong way by the way. I really have nothing against you, or your threads (and most of them are great btw). I'm not trying to chew on you in any way form or manner.

The only thing is that there is a slight degradation in logical coherence when you state on other posts that Sentry is unbeatable, invincible, etc etc etc. I've seen you start threads pitting Sentry everyone from Batman to the Flash, yet claiming that not even Pre-Crisis Superman would face the dude!
Which is why Flash (the poster), as well as myself, has to wonder why you keep posting matches with the Sentry when you yourself claim that he is nigh unbeatable.
Actually you do not say he is virtually unbeatable ....you say, and i quote, that "Sentry's powers are limitless I have his mini-series 1 thru 5, all his one shots, oh and he drops the Hulk with very little effort, and the New Avengers 1 thru 3 Quesada, Mcniven, and Finch variants. "He was omnipotent; he was immortal. He was the Sentry."

If he is all that then why have you matched him in the past against rich boys with batarangs? And if in your opinion Sentry could wipe the floor with Prime (and i quote: Sentry will abosrb the thousands of years of solar energy in prime, impowering him, thus destroying the Superman legacy. Sentry has limitless power, power of a million exploding suns. So what Prime goes to Sleep in the sun for like 15,000 years. Sword of Heaven or Truth=Squat to Sentry. GL ring=Squat to Sentry. Sentry will be their in 15,000 years, and by then he would probably have a firm knowledge on what his powers can do, and be able to access his full power whenever he needs to.)
If that is the case, according to you, then what chance do any of the Superman clones above have?
Logic: If person A (Sentry) can ALLEGEDLY beat the most powerful variant of person Z (Prime Superman), and do so with ease (since person A has, erm, "limitless power, power of a million suns'), then person A should be just as easily take out the weaker versions of person Z (Current Superman and Pre-Crisis Superman). And not only that, but person A also has help (in the form of Gladiator and Supreme) assisting him.
It is really illogical!

Quick analogy: Let's say i keep posting that the US military can whoop the collective @$$e$ of the Russian, French and German militaries. And i state this over and over again, ad infinitum. I even call myself 'USAF/USN/USArmy/USMC/USCG kick @$$!'
Iam so certain of our military prowess that i literally name myself after the various branches of the US military.
And after saying how the US military can whoop the Russians and the EU, i then turn and start posting the following threads:
1) Can the US military defeat the Peruvian boy scouts?
2) Can the US military invade Alberta Canada in less than a year?
3) Can the US military defeat the Bahamas female volleyball team?
4) Does the US military have better jet fighters than the Qatari airforce?
5) Is the US navy better trained than the navy of a land-locked country?

IT just gets real stupid after a while.

Same thing with Sentry. You've stated in the past that he can beat PRe-Crisis Supes, Orion, PRime etc etc etc (usually stating this the moment anyone says that there is a chance Sentry might go down). If this is the case, why match him up against people who are weaker than some of the people you say Sentry would have no trouble defeating?
If the US airforce can defeat the Russian analogue, why ask if the USAF can be defeated by cave men flying leather hang-gliders?

Sentry
Just making ripples in the water Spetznaz. Just gathering info, and seeing what people think about a new guy shaking up the Marvel Hiearchy. I have gathered a lot of info through these forums, and I have to thank lot of my greatest debaters, you and Draco. A lot more of Sentry will be revealed, and then you will see the golden light, as I have.

spetznaz
Just making ripples in the water Spetznaz. Just gathering info, and seeing what people think about a new guy shaking up the Marvel Hiearchy. I have gathered a lot of info through these forums, and I have to thank lot of my greatest debaters, you and Draco. A lot more of Sentry will be revealed, and then you will see the golden light, as I have.

Let me say one thing though. I enjoy your threads (i don't want it to seem as if i don't). I do. I don't want you to think that for whatever reason i am sniping at you.
For what it matters you are a cool cat, even when you post Sentry threads.
I don't want you to think i am trying to do a hit piece on you.
And if it seems my anti-sentry posts are long you should know that is nothing against you. I just happen to be rather verbose, and will write until my fingers tire whether it be a financial analysis of an emerging industry or my thoughts on a Spiderman-DareDevil match up (and when it comes to politics i literally go insane)

Take care and good night.

Draco69
Golden Light my @$$. He obviously has some sort of homosexual obsession for the Sentry. Well said Spetnaz.

eleveninches
Originally posted by spetznaz

Quick analogy: Let's say i keep posting that the US military can whoop the collective @$$e$ of the Russian, French and German militaries. And i state this over and over again, ad infinitum. I even call myself 'USAF/USN/USArmy/USMC/USCG kick @$$!'
Iam so certain of our military prowess that i literally name myself after the various branches of the US military.
And after saying how the US military can whoop the Russians and the EU, i then turn and start posting the following threads:
1) Can the US military defeat the Peruvian boy scouts?
2) Can the US military invade Alberta Canada in less than a year?
3) Can the US military defeat the Bahamas female volleyball team?
4) Does the US military have better jet fighters than the Qatari airforce?
5) Is the US navy better trained than the navy of a land-locked country?

IT just gets real stupid after a while.

Same thing with Sentry. You've stated in the past that he can beat PRe-Crisis Supes, Orion, PRime etc etc etc (usually stating this the moment anyone says that there is a chance Sentry might go down). If this is the case, why match him up against people who are weaker than some of the people you say Sentry would have no trouble defeating?
If the US airforce can defeat the Russian analogue, why ask if the USAF can be defeated by cave men flying leather hang-gliders?

I doubt that the US could defeat the combined military of Europe. They spent a massive amount of their budget just managing to win the war in Iraq (far less equipped that european countries).

eleveninches
If sentry is SO powerful, then explain why he had been locked up for so long without breaking out

K3VIL
Sentry your topics are proof of your fanboysm

long pig
Originally posted by Draco69
Golden Light my @$$. He obviously has some sort of homosexual obsession for the Sentry. Well said Spetnaz.
lol...like a certian person has for quickfreeze?

Draco69
Originally posted by eleveninches
If sentry is SO powerful, then explain why he had been locked up for so long without breaking out

He supposedly killed his wife. He actually asked to be locked up.

And the Sentry may not be as powerful as he used to be. His power is connected to the Void. If his powers are active, the Void is active. He got rid of his powers for the good of the universe. He used them once more to defeat the Void with the help of the other heroes. Bendis has alot of explaining to do.

kgkg
who says sentry can't beat Pre crisis superman i see no reason why.

and i do agree some of these matches are @#@$ .

But who cares.

Sentry will beat them like i said, read his comic and you will know the why.

Pz

Sentry
Originally posted by Draco69

Personal insults will get you no where my friend. I can clearly see why Yale has rejected you. I'm just gathering info on a character. Don't take these forums personally. Me a fanboy? No, I have more of a creative insight when it comes to Sentry. Sentry's powers, past and present situation will be revealed soon within the New Avengers, and if I play my cards right, Sentry again will have his own comic to himself.

kgkg
Sentry are you freind / buddy with Draco69

how do F@uck u know that.

Lol

Linkalicious
Pre-crisis Superman never lost.

kgkg
he never faced sentry either.

Linkalicious
He's faced worst than Sentry.

kgkg
Sentry has faced greater foe than Pre Crisis superman too doesn't mean jack shit .

Lol Superhero winning doesn't mean jack shit.

The good guy always win even if it's spider man versus some uberpowefull dude he will find a way.

but anyway i still think Sentry can take down Pre

Linkalicious
Pre-Crisis Superman like....sneezed....and destroyed a planet.

tremerearchon
since he says that sentry is so powerful how about:

Sentry vs. Hyperion, Supreme, Suprema, Kid Supreme, Tallos, Radar )the dog supreme), Prime, Mr. Majestic, Ultra man, Preus, Superboy, supergirl, supergirl2, supergirl3, Krypto (the superdog), Streaky (the supercat), Comet (the superhorse),Bippo (the supermonkey), Captain Marvel(Billy Batson), Captain Marvel JR., Mary Marvel, Black Adam, Justice (from new warriors and avengers), WonderMan, General Zod, Captain Marvel(Mar-Vell), Captain Marvel(genis), Captain Britain, Marvel Boy, Gladiator, Martian Manhunter, Vision, Red Tornado, Prime Superman, Pre-Crisis Superman, Superman Red, Superman Blue, Steel (in Aegis Armor), Pre-crisis Superboy, Pre-crisis Supergirl, Powergirl, The Superman Robots, The Supreme Robots, And the modern Superman all at the same time? Even someone as powerful as he says sentry is would have to fall before that many "superman clones."

tremerearchon
I think Sentry may die facing that many

kgkg
Originally posted by tremerearchon
I think Sentry may die facing that many
he is imortal so he can't die

but i get the picture LMAO

tremerearchon
Add the void to the list. And Marvel Comics Eternals are supposedly immortal too, yet many of them have died. So, that shows that in comics, immortality isn't as rock solid as we are led to believe.

tremerearchon
And, add the void to the fight, against sentry.

Linkalicious
Originally posted by kgkg
Sentry has faced greater foe than Pre Crisis superman too doesn't mean jack shit .

name one.

Sentry
Originally posted by Linkalicious
name one.

Void and Galactus. smokin'

I named two.

Linkalicious
And who's to say pre-crisis isn't greater than either of them?

I honestly can't think of a time Pre-Crisis Superman lost....

Sentry

Pre-Crisis Superman defeat Galactus by himself? Nope. If Galactus was serious, Pre-Crisis Supes has no chance.

Pre-Crisis Superman defeat the Void by himself? Nope. He'd need the JLA backing him to do that.

kgkg
name one.
galactus

kgkg
pre-crisis will be vaporize by galactus.

he can distroy Galaxies easily Pre cris , or Prime are no match for him

Linkalicious
laughing

I didn't know that the JLA was formed pre-crisis. roll eyes (sarcastic)

what was the pre-text to Galactcus?

Was our world eating buddy hungry?

kgkg

I honestly can't think of a time Pre-Crisis Superman lost....

why whould he say his equal to Galactus.

some one like tyrant , morg , Surfer can give Pre-cris a good fight and win.

Linkalicious
Originally posted by kgkg
why whould he say his equal to Galactus.

some one like tyrant , morg , Surfer can give Pre-cris a good fight and win.

and you can prove this....how? confused

Pre-crisis happened before Morg was even a character...and I'm fairly sure about Tyrant as well.

PRE-CRISIS Superman. Not the guy you see in JLA comics today

Sentry
Current Superman is a pu$$y and would easily get beat by Sentry, Thor, Silver Surfer, etc....

Linkalicious
thank you.....for stating the obvious

chris_63256
fighting Galactus to a standstill is not beating him

Sentry
Originally posted by chris_63256
fighting Galactus to a standstill is not beating him

Can pre-crisis Superman fight Galactus to a standstill? Nope. Sentry did.

kgkg
Can pre-crisis Superman fight Galactus to a standstill? Nope. Sentry did.
well either way Sentry will smoke Pre Crisis Superman .

Please read up on Sentry for people that don't beileve this.

to a Standstill agaist Galactus that makes him Uber powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.