Scary Movie 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Zucker and the main chick are returning for the 4th of the series. Hopefully it is better than part 3 sick

SaTsuJiN
lol.. lord help us.. its not like there isnt enough material to make a 90 minute parody on .. I hope the wayans pick it back up again though.. 3rd one kinda blew

Myth
Its not Wayans, I already said it will be Zucker again.

SaTsuJiN
I didnt say you didnt say it, what I said was I hope there will be a possibility of wayan influence

RZA
Ugghh....they should've stopped after the first one.

Cinemaddiction
Anna Faris has been reported as off and on that franchise. Brenda Meeks on the other hand, apparently kept on all along. As if she had anything better to do.

As for the Wayans; why the hell would the greatest spoof movie writer of all time want the ghetto-flavored, teen comedy tinged imput of two failed comedians?

It's my understanding that "Scary Movie 3", while by no means a perfect movie, didn't go over as well because it was an ACTUAL SPOOF..and not a blender of crude sexual humor, potty language, drug references, and whatever bullshit you kids tolerate in your flicks.

It was the rebirth of the parody, by the granddaddy of the genre. I've got faith in Zucker to make both "Scary Movie 4" and "Superhero!" the best spoofs in recent memory.

ragesRemorse
Well said, when it comes to writing, Zucker makes the wayanes brothers look like they be divin for crack and searching for a clue to somthing that ultimately turns out to be be a joke to joke kind a spoof.
Zucker creates an atmosphere, an entire parody of his own. So scary movie four mAY Actually be better than scary movie 2 God i hopes so. I need somthing

Jackie Malfoy
I liked scary movie three it did not have any bathroom jokes in it like the other two.I hope this one is like Scary movie three because to me that was such a funny movie.JM laughing

MildPossession
I despised the first two, awful movies.

sky shadow
i saw scary movie 4
lol that was so so so so so funny i dont get why they call it scary movie if its not scary

TWelling4Ever
i liked the third, i thought it was funny!

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I liked scary movie three it did not have any bathroom jokes in it like the other two.I hope this one is like Scary movie three because to me that was such a funny movie.JM laughing

yes

Bardock42
Tey call it scary movie cause it was a parody of a scary movie.....Oh and yes 3 kind of sucked except for the KKK scene that was great.

1 was greqat 2 was okay but well the later....oh well.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by sky shadow
i saw scary movie 4
lol that was so so so so so funny i dont get why they call it scary movie if its not scary

Well, since the first 2 were full on spoofs of the teen horror genre, interlaced with take-off's of other movie, that's why it got the title. Part3, not so much, but are they going to change title midway and risk losing the monies that would be generated by the namesake? Nope.

"Scary Movie 3" outgrossed 2 by MILLIONS. Why? One word. Zucker.

ericadurancefan
i thought number 3 was the best out of the series and i have faith that number 4 will be just as good

OB1-adobe
I have only seen a little bit of 3, none of the previous ones.

I thought it was funny what I saw. That guy doin the spoof on 8 Mile, and charlie sheen doin the part from signs when he sees his wife after the car accident.

KidRock
number 1 was the best.. all the rest sucked.. bring back the wayans brothers.

Wolfie
When I saw Scary Movie 1, I wanted to hurl. That was a terrible movie! There is nothing funny about someone's penis sticking through a guy's ear. As a fan of the Jay and Silent Bob movies, I hate having dicks actually incorporated into the film.

After seeing the first, I was in no rush to see the second. I still haven't.

I was at a loss at first when seeing Leslie Nielson, Charlie Sheen, and Pam Anderson in Scary Movie 3. Then I found out the Wayans got out of it. There is a God! That is how a spoof film is made!

With Zucker returning for the fourth, I can't wait! I was thinking it would be great if they mixed Saw with Hide and Seek in a scene.
Jigsaw: I wanna play a game!
Emily: I'm already playing.
Jigsaw: Wait... what? laughing out loud

RZA
Originally posted by KidRock
number 1 was the best.. all the rest sucked.. bring back the wayans brothers.

Amen!...like I said they should've stopped at 1 yes

Stokely
Scary Movie 3 was complete crap. Once again, Americans raping an idea to death.

MildPossession
"SCARY MOVIE 4: Anna Faris will reprise her role as virginal and slightly dimwitted heroine Cindy Campbell in the sequel according to Variety.

Dimension Films is mounting the fourth installment to shoot in July. David Zucker will be back as the director, using the creative team from SCARY MOVIE 3."

Myth
^ Yes, we have established all that.

MildPossession
Since someone said she was on off about it and the date, I thought I'd paste that.

So some stuff added... 8-)

Cinemaddiction
Well, there's your confirmation. Not like Anna Faris had anything else to do, lol.

Myth
Originally posted by MildPossession
Since someone said she was on off about it and the date, I thought I'd paste that.

So some stuff added... 8-)

Oh, ok. I was saying it like a fact (because of the same article) and somebody else turned it into only a possibility. I thought you were just repeating what I said as if you didn't read the posts, but you were pretty much repeating directly from the article to clear up somebody elses confusion. I got ya.

MildPossession
More stuff:

MovieHole.net is quoting a story in The Herald Sun, says that Freddie Prinze Jr, Andre 3000 and Shia LaBeouf are close to joining the cast as well. Prinze, of course, came to prominence as part of the ensemble in the straight slasher I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER, while Andre 3000 has won positive response to his recent acting turn in BE COOL and rising young star LaBeouf just co-starred in CONSTANTINE. David Zucker returns from the previous SCARY installment to direct, with filming set to begin in July; word has it that with the Weinsteins currently severing their partnership with Disney, they'd like a quick moneymaker to launch their new company and want SCARY MOVIE 4 to be it, so look for it to be released sooner rather than later.

Cinemaddiction
I'm all for Shia, Andre 3000 is far from an "actor". "Be Cool" was a horrid film, and he played his musician self.

Freddie Prinze, Jr. Why.

Darth_Big_Boy
They need to just stp with the sequels already.

wazz
Scary movie 1,2,3 was a badass mother****ing movies and scary movies 4 will be good if they have the wayans bros in this one. they always make a movies funny as ****

Zilverz
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction

As for the Wayans; why the hell would the greatest spoof movie writer of all time want the ghetto-flavored, teen comedy tinged imput of two failed comedians?

Failed comedians ? your ****in smokin crack. maybe you dont have a taste for there comedy, but I do. Scary movie 1 and 2 were far funnier than 3. Weither ALL comedy lie in the Spoof or other measures it was still successfull and a huge cash cow. Not only do they have this success, but In Living Color was one of the funniest sitcoms ever.

BlackC@t
The first Scary Movie was SO funny. I loved it.

Andrew McLeod
I agree with Cinemaddiction on this topic.

My gripe with Scary Movies 1 and 2 are that they had to shove the comedy down your throat. It was as though they only expected idiots to see it (which is understandable). Scary Movie 3 was ingenious as it had it's hilarity yet it wasn't as rediculiously stupid as 1 and 2. Granted, I found 1 and 2 hilarious, I just felt like every second I spent watching them I was getting more and more retarded. Hopefully, 4 will continue this trend.

BackFire
""Scary Movie 3" outgrossed 2 by MILLIONS. Why? One word. Zucker."

I disagree, I think it outgrossed 2 because it was parodying more popular films (The Ring, Signs) as opposed to SM 2 parodying 2 movies that weren't popular to begin with (House on Haunted Hill, The Haunting). People wan't to see a parody of a film that is popular and well known/liked, not a parody of a mediocre film that no one really saw. I don't think Zucker had anything to do with the films "Success".

If you switched rolls, and zucker had directed 2 while keeping the topic of parody the same, and the wayans had directed 3 while keeping the parody on The Ring/Signs, I garauntee 3 would have still outgrossed 2 simply because of the films it was parodying.

wazz
FACT: Zilverz was voted the biggest dickhead of all time

Zilverz
Originally posted by wazz
FACT: Zilverz was voted the biggest dickhead of all time

lol, movie "discussion" we have the right to state our opinions and when we disagree with people and think there opinions are in left field .. i personally choose playful taunts.

in america, the phrase "your smoking crack" is basically a slang phrase for " your crazy"

Stokely
Scary Movie 3 grossed more cuz it was more kiddy friendly. There's no way it woulda made that much without the previous two setting it up cuz it sucked!

Yeah, Zucker has been glorious in the past, but this film is complete crap . It doesn't stack up to his previous films like High School High, or the first Scary Movie for that matter.

wazz
its that ur come back "your smoking crack" you stupid ****in gay bastard

Stokely
Originally posted by Zilverz
in america, the phrase "your smoking crack" is basically a slang phrase for " your crazy"

*You're

Unless of course you're talking about his crack that's smoking.

synergy84
I loved all three of the movie i can't wait to see the next one.
Cindy campbell is funny the faces she makes, makes me laugh.
Simon rex is my fav character in the movie and the little boy who plays Cody. I heard freddie prinze jr is going to be in it. I wonder what his character will be. They call it scary movie coz it's based on scary movies and the make fun of them duh are u dumb.

WindDancer
Most likely Scary Movie 4 is going to spoofs movies like Kill Bill, Matrix Revolutions, the Aviator, and of course the Ring and the Grudge. And very likely they going to end up looking utterly stupid trying to spoofs those movies.

Scary Movie 3 had a few funny moments but that was it. Now with Scary Movie 4 they're just pushing their luck. I hope they don't try to spoof Shaun of the Dead because if they do...they should burn in hottest pits of hell.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by WindDancer
I hope they don't try to spoof Shaun of the Dead because if they do...they should burn in hottest pits of hell.

As big a Zucker fan as I am, and as many times as I have had to bite my tongue, you're absolutely right. Eternal hell is the only place for SOTD spoofers. Even Lord Zucker.

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by BackFire
""Scary Movie 3" outgrossed 2 by MILLIONS. Why? One word. Zucker."

I disagree, I think it outgrossed 2 because it was parodying more popular films (The Ring, Signs) as opposed to SM 2 parodying 2 movies that weren't popular to begin with (House on Haunted Hill, The Haunting). People wan't to see a parody of a film that is popular and well known/liked, not a parody of a mediocre film that no one really saw. I don't think Zucker had anything to do with the films "Success".

If you switched rolls, and zucker had directed 2 while keeping the topic of parody the same, and the wayans had directed 3 while keeping the parody on The Ring/Signs, I garauntee 3 would have still outgrossed 2 simply because of the films it was parodying.

That, and the fact that it was rated PG-13 meaning all the kids who were too young to see Scary Movie 1,2 were able to view the third.

Danjmarsden
Yeah and i thought they stopped and the the third normally ****ing dog wankers

SaTsuJiN
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/scarymovie4.html rofl

this one seems to have a few good laughs up in it

MR Potter
well i think that scary movie 3 was a crap because the jokes were the same that the naked gun, i know the director Frank Oz is the creator but is not necesary make another movie....

i believe that scary movie 4 would be a crap....

adscrawler
i think there spoofing saw in the next, saw should be an easy target for a few laughs.. looking forward to it.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by MR Potter
well i think that scary movie 3 was a crap because the jokes were the same that the naked gun, i know the director Frank Oz is the creator but is not necesary make another movie....

i believe that scary movie 4 would be a crap....

"Scary Movie 3" and "The Naked Gun" having nothing in common, and the director is David Zucker, BTW. Of course the joke style may be the same, given the same writing team worked on both franchises.

steverules
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/scarymovie4.html;_ylt=AndoYkOsC_uk6YmyCdQRdzlfVXcA

Looks good but it may not be as good as the last but I am still very happy to see a 4th is coming soon!

Eis
Originally posted by Bardock42
Tey call it scary movie cause it was a parody of a scary movie.....Oh and yes 3 kind of sucked except for the KKK scene that was great.

1 was greqat 2 was okay but well the later....oh well.
I don't remember that scene...
I liked the first part of scary movie 3, the Pamela Anderson scenes. I actually laughed.

And I agree about you on the first two movies.

MildPossession
Ooo just checked out the trailer and I didn't know Shaquille O' Neal was in it, is it just a small cameo or is he a full on character in it?

Will wait for the dvd for this one.

Wolfie
Dr. Phil and Shaq's roles are probably going to be as big as Pam Anderson and Jenny McCarthy in Scary Movie 3.

Solo
I'll be seeing this in theatre, hopefully I'll be pleased.

stunna1773
Originally posted by steverules
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/scarymovie4.html;_ylt=AndoYkOsC_uk6YmyCdQRdzlfVXcA

Looks good but it may not be as good as the last but I am still very happy to see a 4th is coming soon!

i hope it is as good as it looks cause i am lmfao

Ieatbabies
I enjoyed all three scary movies. The 3rd was a little lackluster but it was still funny.

I just hope that black chick comes back. She hilarious.

SaTsuJiN
that oprah n tom cruise thing was too good... I cant believe they did that laughing

DiamondBullets
edit: nevamind

steverules
Originally posted by Ieatbabies
I enjoyed all three scary movies. The 3rd was a little lackluster but it was still funny.

I just hope that black chick comes back. She hilarious.

Yeah shes in it. I loved her funeral in no.3.

Ieatbabies
That trailer was hilarious. I liked the village scene and I'm glad that Regina Hall (The black chick) is back for another.

Vinny Valentine
no expression

DarthLazious
What more can they make fun of?

carita
The trailer is awesome big grin
Come on, those 3 are good movies. The jokes are so ridiculous that it makes me laugh. If you have seen all the movies where the jokes come from, its good. Else you wont get anything out of them.

rexus
i like the first 2 movies, the 3rd one was ok probably coz pam anderson was in it briefly but imho the 3rd one didn't live up like the first 2. the jokes were tamer. now that i hear SM4 they have regina hall, i am so thrilled that the black talkative chick is back.

adscrawler
she was in the third...

Darth Nhilus
I love scary movie 3, my favorite part was the president in the white house, lol so funny, if you're excited you should feel my nipples, lol

Revernd Maynard
anything that makes fun of tom cruise is okay by me laughing

Originally posted by Darth Nhilus
I love scary movie 3, my favorite part was the president in the white house, lol so funny, if you're excited you should feel my nipples, lol laughing

The aliens pee through their fingertips and he goes

"Well at least we have something in common" then he pees through his finger laughing

DarkWizard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0zAlXr1UOs

Trailer.

NELSON IS BACK!!! eek!

fruits
3 was actually alright. but jeez, it was on TV back to back and i ended up watching it 5 times in one week and im sick of it. but it has some pretty funny stuff.

4........i dunno, so far from what i've seen with the trailers it looks good. i'd rather have some sexual humor then people running into stuff though, but i like the scenes with the ipods, and when the president is like, "you mean all these children's parents could be dead!" then while they are all panicking he says, "remind me to pass that abortion bill." funny stuff. im looking forward to it. kinda

WrathfulDwarf
I just finished watching the trailer.

Any film that includes Dr Phil and Shaq in the same scene is doom to failure. Not being a pessimist.....just honest.

XxILuvVegetaxX
The 3rd movie sucked so bad, I hope the 4th one is good.

T.M
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I just finished watching the trailer.

Any film that includes Dr Phil and Shaq in the same scene is doom to failure. Not being a pessimist.....just honest.

Agreed.. the trailer didn't exactly make me think "Oh my god I have GOT to see that movie"

I didn't like the first 3 though. the 1st was the best out of the lot IMO(but was still rubbish). 2 and 3 sucked.. and I think the 4th will suck to.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by DarkWizard

NELSON IS BACK!!! eek!

Jigga, who?

DarkWizard
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Jigga, who?

Leslie Nielsen.

Typo.

adscrawler
there spoofing real life now,tom cruz and george bush!!!!

ms. new booty
IF YOU HAVE ANY THING ABOUT THIS MOVIE OR N E OTHER MOVIES JUST ADD OYUR COMMENT

NBT x 20
Havn't seen it yet. But this belongs in the movie forum.

ECHUD123456
Originally posted by T.M
Agreed.. the trailer didn't exactly make me think "Oh my god I have GOT to see that movie"

I didn't like the first 3 though. the 1st was the best out of the lot IMO(but was still rubbish). 2 and 3 sucked.. and I think the 4th will suck to.

Preach Borther PREACH!

Ryder4LyF
i just like laughing

K.Diddy
Anyone seen this yet?

Wolfie
Comes out Friday, so no.

Impediment
I'll probably wait for DVD, personally.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Impediment
I'll probably wait for DVD, personally.

Yeah,me too,I just wanna know how good it is

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Anyone seen this yet?

I'm going later in the evening. I heard it has some good spoofs. B back later with a quickie review.

fruits
saw about half of it b4 i left. too much ppl getting hit in the head or running into stuff or falling down. that stuff.........not funny. and i about wanted to shoot all the retards who thought it was hilarious. jeez

K.Diddy
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I'm going later in the evening. I heard it has some good spoofs. B back later with a quickie review.

thumb up Sweet

Wolfie
Saw it. Found it hilarious. I think it might be the best Scary Movie (IMO, 3&4 were the only good ones). I was disappointed that Charlie Sheen died at the beginning but it was a pleasant surprise seeing him actually in it.

NBT x 20
Movie was funny!!!!

BackFire
Saw it earlier, it was more or less what one would expect. A lot of dumb , mindless jokes and a few quality, creative ones.

C-Dic
Saw it this afternoon, free thanks to Diet Pepsi, and really enjoyed it. Some stuff worked, some didn't. It was on par with 3, IMO. Sadly, I think it'll be one of Leslie Nielsen's last films. They weren't able to work the "feel these nipples" line in. mad

LanceWindu
Originally posted by C-Dic
Saw it this afternoon, free thanks to Diet Pepsi, and really enjoyed it. Some stuff worked, some didn't. It was on par with 3, IMO. Sadly, I think it'll be one of Leslie Nielsen's last films. They weren't able to work the "feel these nipples" line in. mad

I have to disagree with you.

To me Scary Movie 3 sucked balls, but Scary Movie 4 was really enjoyable, it surpasses 3 in many ways.

allofyousuckkk
the first 3 were hilarious...the 4th...........ehhhh not as good

BackFire
I liked 3 a lot better than 4, personally. They were both similar, but 3 had some really stand out jokes, 4 didn't really.

DarkC
I saw Jigsaw's purple nurple nipple machine. laughing

LanceWindu
I liked 3 a lot better than 4, personally. They were both similar, but 3 had some really stand out jokes, 4 didn't really.

Must be the types of jokes. erm I know some that hated 3 and I know some that loved 3.

Spartan005
The ending to Scary Movie 3 had me crying laughing

C-Dic
Well, there were a lot of "pieces" that worked. Zucker, Proft, and Abrahams weren't as involved in this one as they were in the previous installment. They didn't write the screenplay for starters, didn't produce it, etc.

I'm looking forward to their straight forward Superhero genre spoof, though.

Jabba the Hutt
I was a bit dissapointed with SM4. I thought that the storyline had the most potential of all the movies, but they ruined it with too much physical humor. I liked the ending though.

fruits
Saw it earlier, it was more or less what one would expect. A lot of dumb , mindless jokes and a few quality, creative ones.
that about sums it up

Darth Nepulis
It doesn't open in cinemas here for 3 more days...

LeytonNaleyFan9
I didn't think it was a very good movie, it didn't make me laugh really hard, it was only mildly funny....not a must go see movie alien

C@C@
I really didn't like this one. In my mind 1 and 2 were the only ones worth paying for

DarkWizard
Originally posted by C@C@
I really didn't like this one. In my mind 1 and 2 were the only ones worth paying for

In my mind, none were worth paying for..

Punker69
Originally posted by C-Dic
Well, since the first 2 were full on spoofs of the teen horror genre, interlaced with take-off's of other movie, that's why it got the title. Part3, not so much, but are they going to change title midway and risk losing the monies that would be generated by the namesake? Nope.

"Scary Movie 3" outgrossed 2 by MILLIONS. Why? One word. Zucker.

No, Scary Movie got its title because the first was a general spoof of "Scream" and thats what "Scream" was going to be called originally but it got changed.

They kept the name because it was what attracted people to the franchise. Also they do put a little bit of horror spoofs in every movie as to keep it within what it originally was.

Morning_Glory
i hated the 1st and 2nd scary movie - but I really liked the 3rd movie... so is the 4th movie worth the money?

Wolfie
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
i hated the 1st and 2nd scary movie - but I really liked the 3rd movie... so is the 4th movie worth the money?
Very much so.

C-Dic
Originally posted by Punker69
No, Scary Movie got its title because the first was a general spoof of "Scream" and thats what "Scream" was going to be called originally but it got changed.

They kept the name because it was what attracted people to the franchise. Also they do put a little bit of horror spoofs in every movie as to keep it within what it originally was.

I've known this for..years.

Bun Bun
Originally posted by C@C@

I gotta agree with my sis on this one. Really i was a fan till 3. It was funny yes but it lost its touch.. for me atlest erm

Nevermind
Scary Movie 4 pretty much sucked. It gave off really small laughs and felt like an hour long. I think it's pretty much safe to say that slap stick went out with Dean Martin & Jerry Lewis. I'm not really saying it's bad but I think it definitely failed to deliver.

FistOfThe North
To me, "Scary Movie 4" had it's corny moments but that ending making fun of Tom Cruise' Oprah appearance had me on my ass, in tears. Tom Cruise is my favorite actor but man, they got good him real good.

I loved that ending. Imo, It was the funniest scene out of all 4 movies.

Oh, I also like that giant Ipod popping out of the ground reading "Tripod".

Leslie Nielson was kinda funny too.

Another part i though funny was when the 2 main chicks pulled those 2 "Villager" girls into a bush to beat the sh*t outta them and take their clothes, the next thing you know, the "Village" girls ended coming back out the bush, dusting off, having beaten the sh*t outta the main chicks trying to steal their clothes. Then they came out limping.

I didn't like Shaq's antics or any type of slap stickery that went on in the film. Like the simple stuff didn't sway me. But man that ending, aw man..

Neo_Version 7
The funniest is when they spoof "Brokeback Mountain". Not the whole thing, mind you. Just the one line got me laughing.

"I just wanna grab some nuts." laughing out loud

The rest was really corny.

ECHUD123456
This Movie, In Stark Contrast With V For Vendetta Was The Worst Movie I've Seen This Year, It Was Less A Movie Than A Collection Of Corny, Stilted Spoofs Of Various Movies With A Cheap Shot At Bush Thrown In Here And There. The Begining Of The Movie.... No The Entire Movie Moves Slow With Spoofs Of Saw, And War Of The Worlds, As The Movie Drags On Theres A Rather Large Section Of The Movie Devoted Almost Entirely To War Of The World Which Works As Inefficianlty As A Plot Here As It Did For The Original. The Visual Effects Were Terrible Beyond The Realm Of Satire As Was The Dialogue And The Jokes Were Even More Potty Mouthed That The Original 3. TERIBLE TERIBLE TERIBLE!

Pepito
I can't belive you liked V for Vendetta. It's an incredibly poor movie full of ridiculous exaggeration and fantasy, simplified messages and laughable characters. It also took itself way too seriously and thought it was clever to say things like 'freedom is good'.
I agree Scary Movies are terrible but the genius is in watching Saw and then enjoying having an object of fear lampooned. The horror movies are doing the work. They are at least in their self affacing humour better than pompous trash like V for Vendetta

ECHUD123456
Thats Just It I'd Rather See Saw Made Fun Of Well, Although The Saw Parody Was The Best In The Movie It Was Still Very Dumbed Down Whereas The Original Saw And Saw Two Were Smart, Twisted Thrillers The Parody Is Nothing More Than Sex Humor And Nut-Kicking Farse The Parody Should Reflect The Nature Of What Its Making Fun Of At Least A Bit. I Would Dare To Think They Meant It To Be Stupid If The Rest Of The Movie Wasn't So Incredibly Horrible. Although I Completely Agree With You On The Idea Of Seeing The Idea Of Fear Being "Lampponed"

FistOfThe North
Saying the all the "Scary Movie"'s suck is getting old and tired. How many times do people have to say it. The say each "Scary Movie" sucks yet everytime one comes out they go watch it like hypocrites. It's nauseating. Yea, it had it's corny parts but it seems like, in your minds that "Scary Movie" was aweful because it wasn't smart enough for you, in order to sound too cool or too smart to laugh, but yet pt 4 costs 44 million to make and made 42 million over the weekend.

Do me a favor, to all those who keep bitchin' about "Scary Movie", just dont watch 'em anymore. that's it. If "Scary Movie 5" comes out, and it will, and i'll probably watch it too, then don't go watch it, or be label a shi*t talking hypocrite. You'd think after the 1st 2 movies were enough, if they so called "sucked", you'd stop watching them. But coming back and watching the sequels and then coming here to spew redundant obviousness back just makes you an ass, lol.

We already know you all hated "Scary Movie" since 2000, and you're still bitching about it in '06, while the produces run off to the bank to pick up tons of hypocritical cash. C'mon.

Gerbil behavior gets you know where

ECHUD123456
I Liked 1 & 2 For The Record Buster. wink

* Well More One Than 2 But I Geuss Two Was OK. I Guess I'm Just "Bitching About" 3 and 4, I Hate It That They Made A Series Of Adult Comedies In To A Ball-Kicking, Stupid-Ass Kid's Movie Thats All. Oh! And I Will Be Sure Not To Watch Any More Flicks Out OfThe Franchise. So Wishes "Mr. Fist Of The North"

Grimm22
Originally posted by Pepito
I can't belive you liked V for Vendetta. It's an incredibly poor movie full of ridiculous exaggeration and fantasy, simplified messages and laughable characters. It also took itself way too seriously and thought it was clever to say things like 'freedom is good'.
I agree Scary Movies are terrible but the genius is in watching Saw and then enjoying having an object of fear lampooned. The horror movies are doing the work. They are at least in their self affacing humour better than pompous trash like V for Vendetta

Read the book by Alan Moore, its a lot better than the movie.

Grimm22
Scary Movie 4 was better than SM 2, but then again what isnt.

Its about on the same level as SM 1, except its not made entirely of Dirty Jokes, in fact there arent enougth dirty jokes in SM 4.

SM 3 is easily the best one of course.

Wolfie
Originally posted by Grimm22
Scary Movie 4 was better than SM 2, but then again what isnt.

Its about on the same level as SM 1, except its not made entirely of Dirty Jokes, in fact there arent enougth dirty jokes in SM 4.

SM 3 is easily the best one of course.
Wait, you think SM4 was lacking in dirty jokes but SM3 is the best one?

I thought SM3 was the cleanest of the series.

Solo
Originally posted by Pepito
It's an incredibly poor movie full of ridiculous exaggeration and fantasy
Hilarious.

Buckaroo
I didn't get to see Scary Movie 4 in theaters this past april, so I'm looking forward to the dvd release on the 15th of April. Should be good times. I really liked Scary Movie 3~ Wonder what they'll spoof up next~

ryanboi222
O well scary movie 4 was funny. I dont think it was funny as number 3 but i think i defanntly got my moneys worth. I went and saw it when it 1st came out

naty`sweet
yup,those are my fav parody movies,but.the 4th one wasn`t as good as the other ones...but,still....good!! stick out tongue stick out tongue

DarthLazious
So what all did it make fun of this time?

fantasygirl
This was the only movie that I watch out of the all the Scary Movies. erm

woody82
GReat funny film with Leslie Neilson my fav comedy actor big grin

Best of the three in my opinion.

Es the bit with the aliens on how they say goodbye.

FistOfThe North
Yea, Scary Movie 4 was funny. They're all usually are save for the supercorney parts. but over all it's definetely worth going to see it at the movies. I'll see Scary Movie 5 when they make fun of "Lady in the Water" and "The Grudge 2".

IdleTwilight
Has anyone seen the movie Top Secret? Its a classic underrated zucker film. I really enjoyed Scary Movie 4 though, Charlie Sheen was great. Lil John and Chingy were great. I really want to see the special edition now jsut for the commentary track and bloopers BTW does anyone else on here post on Anna Faris' BBS @ annafaris.net/forum/

RLStreets
i enjoyed scary movie 4 too. I thought that Shaq and Dr. Phil's cameos were funny because they're such an unlikely pair to be in a scene together and even in a movie at all. I want to see the deleted scenes in the dvd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.