Sons Of Thor VS. Superman(Current) & Superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Can the Sons of Thor defeat the Super duo? Here the Thor stats:

Magni: First Appearance: Thor vol. 2 #50. An alternate version appeared in Thor #293

Origin Issue: Thor vol. 2 #68

Most of you know about Superman/Superboy. So who takes it?

K3VIL
Magni stay fist to fist with Desak protected by the Destroyer armor, and with Desak in his normal uber powerful state and show his own.
He can murder Superboy.Then he will gang up against Superman with Bravado, and considering Mjolnir and the magic powers of Bravado, Supes is toast

Draco69
If Thor can beat Superman than OBVIOUSLY his sons will. Especially with knowledge of magics and the magic hammer.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Draco69
If Thor can beat Superman than OBVIOUSLY his sons will. Especially with knowledge of magics and the magic hammer.
Also considering what Classical Thor did to Supes, Magni will really beat down him

Sentry
Up

Zod4Life
I say Superman and Superboy because I like them more than I do Thor or his Sons.

whirlysplat
So what did Thor do to Supes except get beaten up by him in the crossover. I guess on my world the dials go up to........

You don't do that to him..... not to Thor. All the Avengers jump on Supes big grin Cowardly lotbig grin

Zod4Life
A man is only a man if he can face someone alone without any help.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Zod4Life
A man is only a man if he can face someone alone without any help.

or a God of Thunder laughing wussy girly haired chap (actually I love Thor as a character, I just know his limits).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.