Obi wan Vs general grevious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shanefairhead
WOT WILL HAPPEN IN THIS BBATTLE

Sadako of Girth
Lightsabers will clash, fists will fly and ultimately Obi-wan takes Grievious out with a blaster of all things....

travisbb69
it should be cool

shanefairhead
obi wan must get really batterd up then he falling of an edge and he uses the force for the gun and jsut shoots gg dead !!
mad mad

Sadako of Girth
Yeah.... That was my assessment too.... yes

Darth Plegueis
You get the feeling that GG has fought all these Jedi who only use lightsabers, and has mastered beating them at it....Obi Wan thinks "outside of the box" and uses GGs own blaster against him.

Mist
stupid blaster. seems only fitting that after killing jedi with lightsabers, a jedi should kill HIM with a saber.

hows a blaster gonna kill him? hes wearing armour. unless its a super duper X4000 model that can penetrate armour.

Darth Plegueis
Dude, he's like a tin can with a kidney in it! He's not wearing armor...he IS armor. I mean, armor or not, you can see like organs and stuff in there...how safe can they be??

Mist
but he could survive one puny shot.

Cascador
Hey I think it's cool that a Jedi uses a saber for once...
Nothing to be bothered about...could he survive the shot...depends on what you're aiming at...

Cipher
Maybe its supposed to be symbolic: the Jedis' old way of doing things has failed them.

Or the quick and easy solution of shooting people is the future in a Sith-controlled galaxy.....

Dart Saber
obiwan is weak. he lost all the fights, and got away in the end

JKozzy
Originally posted by shanefairhead
obi wan must get really batterd up then he falling of an edge and he uses the force for the gun and jsut shoots gg dead !!
mad mad No posting stuff from Hyperspace on KMC's server. Forum rules.

Darth Plegueis
GG probably can't afford to lose whatever organics he still has, and that "one shot" was (or will be, whatever) at the end of several long battles with Jedi, and probably not his only injury, just the fatal one.

lil bitchiness
shanefairhead - NO Hyperspace pictures are to be posted and hosted on your server!

Did you bother reading the note on the top of the page? Because if not i strongy advise you do so!

Malic Clanorian
lol its his only weakness...he cant use the force..so he cant block blaster bolts..but he can sure swing around them lightsabers...

yo_yoda
Originally posted by Dart Saber
obiwan is weak. he lost all the fights, and got away in the end

NO... that means he is smarter than those he fights.... big grin

Darth Plegueis
And it IS a big damn blaster!

Alliance
Maybe Grievous spent so much time learning to fight with sabers, he never bothered to learn how to deflect blasters with them?

Captain REX
Originally posted by Mist
but he could survive one puny shot.

Do stormtroopers survive one puny shot? They're wearing armor, you know. wink

Grievous can use the Force, right? I dunno if that was ever confirmed...

Darth Plegueis
You don't see him using the force in the Clone Wars cartoon....

xeous
I'm an idiot for reading this thread.

I thought it was going to be hypothetical sad

((The_Anomaly))
GG cant deflect bolts. he cant use the force, u need jedi reflexes to block blaster bolts "see things before they happen, thats why they appear to have such quick reflexes" grevious cant do that, thats why he cant deflect bolts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.