Which superhero vs another hero do you like the most n why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dami wilson
big grin cool there's been so many super hero vs super comics that honestly you'd think the writers just wanted a friendly match cus nobody dies or really sends the other to the doctor. Now with DC comics they have a rule that superman never loses no matter what! But honestly, can anyone remember a comic match up they really liked and hoped more of could be done?

1: spiderman vs DD. In this match up Spidey's hallocinating about dinosuars invading New York and thinks DD is a monster. DD actually confesses that spidey's faster and much stronger than him and only Spidey's hallucinations was giving him the edge in the fight. Now that was classical Marvel explaining one hero's strnegth being better than another. ANYONE GOT ANOTHER? sick smokin' mad (WOLVERINE8888) please dont post a reply! eek! laughing out loud laughing

anybody else is welcome!

long pig
ah, dude...dont bust wolverine8888's balls...hes a good kid....just like i was when i was 12ish.
x-men vs phoenix where at the end they have to kill her.
DPS was the best story arch ever.
the fact they hadda fight to save her at the beginning even though i knew it wasnt right but they did....then they realized she hadda go...awesomeness

dami wilson
ALRIGHT WOLVERINE 8888 YOU CAN POST HERE IF YOU WANT. But dont rant on about how wolverine's the best there ever is or was! It's a free world ! Anyway this is about who fights who. Why you liked that comic and what made it cool and realistic! Not like superman vs hulk when after supes says 'once I touch anything on Earth, I become super that and from then on, Hulk couldn't touch him and Supes punched Hulk into space. I threw that mag away and burnt it!'

So feel freehomie! No disrespect kiddo! embarrasment stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) wink big grin eek! laughing out loud laughing

long pig
lol thank you demi...people are mean to him and it makes me wanna take up for the guy....hopefully he wont make a fool of me!
i also like it when doom faught captian america...and caught his sheild!
he totally OWNED CA and since then CA steers clear of him

dami wilson
You dont say! Well, I'll stir clear of Doom too! Ha Ha Ha, gotta protect my prescious caps! There was this mag where spiderman fought the Hulk and the Hulk couldn't touch him for like two hours or more and gradually the Hulk got tired and changed back to Bruce Banner. When that happened, Spidey tapped him and Dr Banner fell asleep. End og fight.

Now the writers let Hulk grab Spiderman and make him beg! lol, has the standards gone down or what? mad stick out tongue mad mad smokin'

Linkalicious
Thor vs. Hulk

Juggernaut vs. Hulk

Spiderman vs. Wolverine

Thanos vs. everyone...again.

kgkg
2 flash vs superman

dami wilson
flash fought superman? Who won bro? Whose flash two? or 2 flash?

I seen Thor vs hulk and hulk won. That first fight was a pretty good one! Top props to the wwriters and artist!

kgkg
if flash beated superman that will be very stupid.

Superman is steel , moving super Fast (not as fast as Flash ) but enough to get some hits.

and flash punching will only hurt himself.

beside superman can fly , use heat vision , he can even hear what the f@ck his doing.

by two flash i meant
2 flash
say like bart and Wally

dami wilson
OH! I still dont think flash could beat supes! He's made of steel man! How strong is flash anyway? Those writers were corrupt! Word!

kgkg
Flash is normal human strengh from what i know. But as we know the faster you the harder the hit will be.

But superman is also fast so his punches will be like me hitting a man made out of steel which will only hurt me.

all superman need is one punch and all his bones will be boken into peices

srankmissingnin
Deadpool vs. Madcap

Mainstream
Batman vs Deathstroke

Linkalicious
I've seen a Hulk vs. Thor where Thor won...

It was a really good comic. They went back and forth for like 20 pages.

dami wilson
THOR EVER BEAT THE HULK? hOW AND WHEN? Man that reeks! I've read three where the Hulk busted Thor's butt all day and tried to lift the hammer but couldn't and at the last time trying the hammer changed back into a stick!

eleveninches
Cable vs Nate
Wovie vs Sabertooth
Cyke v Sinister
Magneto v Xavier
Shadow King v Xavier
Batman v Nightwing
Robin v Nightwing
Troia v WW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.