Silver Surfer and Sentry vs Pre-Crisis Superman and Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg

and no absorbing solar shit please am tired of that bullshit

illadelph12
When you say "no energy absorbing sh*t", do you mean them fighting without Surfer just turning their powers off or Sentry pulling their solar power from them?

In that case, Surfer could just cut loose with his cosmic energy blasts (since in the Vs. forum characters are to be considered to fight at their full capability), and he could adjust it to a frequency that gives it the energy and radioactive signature of Kryptonite. And to those that say "Surfer doesn't know of kryptonite in this fight", he wouldn't have to, his cosmic awareness allows him to read energy signatures and he could just generate the antithesis energy to their power, similar to the way he could blast Gladiator with the radiation type he's vulnerable to at anytime if he wished but never does.

Now, if that's not what you meant, and Surfer is allowed to drain or short them out, then I offer this:

"Superman Prime (Kal El)'s base powers are absorbing solar/light/cosmic energy to feed his biomatrix. Sitting in the sun for 15,000 years doesn't change that fact. Suns have existed for millions of years and a character like Phoenix consumed all of its energy in moments. You really think a man that absorbs solar power is somehow immune to that? Silver Surfer could drain or short out Prime, and he can match Prime's speed. You can charge an electric car for a million years and have a million years of power reserves stored up and an EMP would still short out it's operation and render it useless.

A fist fight may be a different story, but Surfer could take Prime easily using his cosmic powers. Surfer's cosmic awareness allows him to know the source of Kal El's powers, and he has the means to either short or drain Prime's biomatrix and his GL Ring. He'd better not fight Surfer in space either, Surfer could just short him out and leave him for dead."

Now, if you take Prime and Pre-Crisis Supes, and place them against one hyperlight speed cosmic energy manipulator (Surfer), and another hyperlight speed solar energy/light manipulator (Sentry), what happens. You get two shorted out solar batteries cut off from their power source, a shorted out GL Ring, and two identical twins left with a Sword they more than likely are no longer strong enough to wield.

And contrary to popular DC fan belief (and I am a DC fan, though mostly just the GL and Batman storylines), this is possible and extremely probable.

kgkg
"since in the Vs. forum characters are to be considered to fight at their full capability"

i am aware of that lol but it isn't a fight if they just Obsorb you know what i mean.

and am tired of people using same thing over and over.

Most of the fight silver is at he doesn't even need the obsorbing anyway his too powerful for cheap tricks like that , and Molucule arangment and other cheap victory methods.

illadelph12
I hear ya homie. In that case, the kryptonite radiation blasts would work, and it's not a cheap drain/matter manipulation trick. Superman is stronger physically than Surfer (though arguably Surfer can augment his physical strength to an unknown degree, but he never shoes it due his pacifist persona in the comic, so you never know), but Surfer is just as fast if not faster than Supes and has the means to exploit all of Kal El's weaknesses. That's his ace in the hole. He really wouldn't need Sentry in this fight considering Superman's weaknesses.

gogogadgetgo
bump O_o

vlaaad12345
Surfer gets his head punched off,sentry is such a non factor in this its not even funny.

D_Dude1210
I'm a fan of the surfer and think superman is overrated due to bad writing and comic physics but even I think team 1 gets stomped...

ThunderGodEneru
Surfer dies...Sentry shouldn't even be here.

Harbinger
Team two. Sentry is the weak link.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by illadelph12
When you say "no energy absorbing sh*t", do you mean them fighting without Surfer just turning their powers off or Sentry pulling their solar power from them?

In that case, Surfer could just cut loose with his cosmic energy blasts (since in the Vs. forum characters are to be considered to fight at their full capability), and he could adjust it to a frequency that gives it the energy and radioactive signature of Kryptonite. And to those that say "Surfer doesn't know of kryptonite in this fight", he wouldn't have to, his cosmic awareness allows him to read energy signatures and he could just generate the antithesis energy to their power, similar to the way he could blast Gladiator with the radiation type he's vulnerable to at anytime if he wished but never does.

Now, if that's not what you meant, and Surfer is allowed to drain or short them out, then I offer this:

"Superman Prime (Kal El)'s base powers are absorbing solar/light/cosmic energy to feed his biomatrix. Sitting in the sun for 15,000 years doesn't change that fact. Suns have existed for millions of years and a character like Phoenix consumed all of its energy in moments. You really think a man that absorbs solar power is somehow immune to that? Silver Surfer could drain or short out Prime, and he can match Prime's speed. You can charge an electric car for a million years and have a million years of power reserves stored up and an EMP would still short out it's operation and render it useless.

A fist fight may be a different story, but Surfer could take Prime easily using his cosmic powers. Surfer's cosmic awareness allows him to know the source of Kal El's powers, and he has the means to either short or drain Prime's biomatrix and his GL Ring. He'd better not fight Surfer in space either, Surfer could just short him out and leave him for dead."

Now, if you take Prime and Pre-Crisis Supes, and place them against one hyperlight speed cosmic energy manipulator (Surfer), and another hyperlight speed solar energy/light manipulator (Sentry), what happens. You get two shorted out solar batteries cut off from their power source, a shorted out GL Ring, and two identical twins left with a Sword they more than likely are no longer strong enough to wield.

And contrary to popular DC fan belief (and I am a DC fan, though mostly just the GL and Batman storylines), this is possible and extremely probable.

thumb up

even with the handicap team 1 still win but maybe sentry dies... stick out tongue

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Lord Feron
thumb up

even with the handicap team 1 still win but maybe sentry dies... stick out tongue

I'm a Surfer fan and I gotta say... you serious???? O_O

Slaanesh
is this Golden Prime or SBP??pft..it doesn't matter anyway..both Prime can solo team 1..

Enyalus
This is spite.

Philosophía
Lulz at kgkg and Delph.

jalek moye
team two in a stomp

And surfer's kryptonite blasts wouldnt work. It has to specficly from each of the supermans universe or it doesnt work on them

Enyalus
Originally posted by jalek moye
And surfer's kryptonite blasts wouldnt work. It has to specficly from each of the supermans universe or it doesnt work on them
KG was using goldielocks here. Meaning, both Supermen were from the same universe...kind of. (PC era Didn't have those rules, anyway.)

jalek moye
Originally posted by Enyalus
KG was using goldielocks here. Meaning, both Supermen were from the same universe...kind of. (PC era Didn't have those rules, anyway.)
Well then golden prime still wouldnt be effected, since any kryptonite made by serfer wouldnt orignite in his universe. And Then he beats surfer, and sentry just shouldnt be in this fight.

Enyalus
Well then golden prime still wouldnt be effected, since any kryptonite made by serfer wouldnt orignite in his universe.

What do you mean? Goldielocks is the Earth-0/New Earth Superman, just deep into the future.

He doesn't come from a different universe.

jalek moye
What do you mean? Goldielocks is the Earth-0/New Earth Superman, just deep into the future.

He doesn't come from a different universe.
Surfer isn't from nor in his universe, so any kryptonite blasts surfer makes wouldnt originate there so they would have no effect on him. Remember kryptonite only works if from their home universe.

Enyalus
Surfer isn't from nor in his universe, so any kryptonite blasts surfer makes wouldnt originate there so they would have no effect on him. Remember kryptonite only works if from their home universe.
...Obviously so he sets it to the frequency specified in the Earth-0 universe.

Your argument amounts to no one from Marvel being able to produce Kryptonite because they're from Marvel...which is not right.

jalek moye
...Obviously so he sets it to the frequency specified in the Earth-0 universe.

Your argument amounts to no one from Marvel being able to produce Kryptonite because they're from Marvel...which is not right.
It amounts to it not hurting him because it doesnt orignate there, Its the same reason why people can't hurt prime with kryptonite, or the superman from earth two.

Enyalus
It amounts to it not hurting him because it doesnt orignate there, Its the same reason why people can't hurt prime with kryptonite, or the superman from earth two.
No one tried to use K-nite on Kal-L of Earth-2. And Kara, who is from Earth-2, has been affected by K-nite. Hell, even after this supposed retcon the Superman from Earth-22 (Kingdom Come) was affected by K-nite in the Earth-0 universe.

They fight in a neutral universe. That Kal-El is weak to K-nite is basic knowledge. He has cosmic awareness. Put two and two together and you get him replicating the K-nite in the Earth-0 universe, which is basic K-nite.

Not that it matters anyway, because Team One gets crushed.

jalek moye
No one tried to use K-nite on Kal-L of Earth-2. And Kara, who is from Earth-2, has been affected by K-nite. Hell, even after this supposed retcon the Superman from Earth-22 (Kingdom Come) was affected by K-nite in the Earth-0 universe.

They fight in a neutral universe. That Kal-El is weak to K-nite is basic knowledge. He has cosmic awareness. Put two and two together and you get him replicating the K-nite in the Earth-0 universe, which is basic K-nite.

Not that it matters anyway, because Team One gets crushed.
Batman tried it to use it on earth 2 supes. and to be honest i think they tend to forget that about powergirl since shes nothing but boobs anyway

When was kingdom come supes effected, because even in kingdom come it was stated that his own kryptonite didn't really hurt him anymore.

Enyalus
Batman tried it to use it on earth 2 supes
Oh yeah...

When was kingdom come supes effected, because even in kingdom come it was stated that his own kryptonite didn't really hurt him anymore.

JSA Kingdom Come special, I think it was called. Right after or before JSA 20. He ends up decking Earth-0 Supes by accident because of it. laughing out loud

jalek moye
I only have up to 18 of that so i wouldnt know, but how does that kryptonite effect him when his own barly does. (according to his lex)

KuRuPT Thanosi
Spite. Team Two dominates all day everyday.

jalek moye
ok i just saw kc superman walking through kryptonite like nothing, and even stating it doesnt hurt him.

manx422
pc superman solos

Enyalus
I only have up to 18 of that so i wouldnt know, but how does that kryptonite effect him when his own barly does. (according to his lex)
It doesn't affect him nearly as much as it used to, due to him being older and absorbing more solar radiation. In the JSA Special, he rushes into the Daily Planet and...a kind of K-nite smoke bomb (best I can describe it) gets triggered. It causes his eyes to water. I know its a minimal effect, but thats due to him being exposed to the sun longer, not that universe's K-nite not working on him.

And like I said, PowerGirl's been effected by liquid K-nite. In Batman/Superman when K-nite dust is in the area around Earth, it also effects Karen and Superboy, etc.

jalek moye
It doesn't affect him nearly as much as it used to, due to him being older and absorbing more solar radiation. In the JSA Special, he rushes into the Daily Planet and...a kind of K-nite smoke bomb (best I can describe it) gets triggered. It causes his eyes to water. I know its a minimal effect, but thats due to him being exposed to the sun longer, not that universe's K-nite not working on him.

And like I said, PowerGirl's been effected by liquid K-nite. In Batman/Superman when K-nite dust is in the area around Earth, it also effects Karen and Superboy, etc.
both karen and superboy are from the same universe though.

I guess KC's immunity reason is sketcty do to his age

Enyalus
both karen and superboy are from the same universe though.

No, Karen is from Earth-2...the same Earth-2 that Kal-L is from.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
I'm a Surfer fan and I gotta say... you serious???? O_O

How dare you!

This is golden supes? HMm.....

As for the K-nite thing. Supes is from his own reality yeah? (just confirming it). SS would make a k-nite in sync with SBP own biology. In fact he would have no way to make K-nite from any other reality because (how the f*ck would he do that out of thin air?).

But back to golden supes.... hmmm it might be too much for SS.

jalek moye
No, Karen is from Earth-2...the same Earth-2 that Kal-L is from.
wait yea thats powergirl. i though you said kara

But i think they forget the rule with her, seeign as shes just flying boobs and all

Enyalus
wait yea thats powergirl. i though you said kara

But i think they forget the rule with her, seeign as shes just flying boobs and all

I did say Kara on my first post. Was a typo (but not totally incorrect, considering the name is Kara Zor-L...) embarrasment

kgkg
When I made this thread in 05 Sentrywas god = Galactus

Now leave me alone laughing out loud

Wei Phoenix
team two in a stomp

Thats why he has two hands and a mouth blast!

jalek moye
lol

iceman24567
Originally posted by kgkg
When I made this thread in 05 Sentrywas god = Galactus

Now leave me alone laughing out loud Noob eek!

xJLxKing
Superman Prime can easily beat the living hell out of SS, and PC can just throw a planet at them all for playtime.

Nihilist
PC Supes viberates his hand together ftw or somethin.

shokosugi
Spite. Prime solos team 1.

Ambient
huh!! Blast from the past, this here thread is what drew me in KMC...lol

K-NITE rad for the win.. lol

But really tis spite..

SupremeMan

Pre-Crisis and Prime? Good night. They destroy the SS before he even knows the fight has started especially with this 'no absorbing energy' stipulation. With PC Superman, we are talking about a being that was as fast as the Flash and flew through galaxies in a second. The SS is out before he can do anything. I know how fast the SS is but...

Plus PC Superman's powers are not just physical. The man 'vibrates his molecules at xx frequency' and tosses people through time and/ or just about any effect he wants. Same could be said for Prime who was so powerful that he altered reality with his punches.

If we go high end feats here, SS and Sentry are amazing. Prime and PCS are beyond sanity.

Avlon
Team 2 wins in a ridiculous spite stomp.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by Avlon
Team 2 wins in a ridiculous spite stomp.

You took what I said and condensed it to one sentence.

horrorwolf
Supermen take this. Norrin can take Superman but not PC AND Prime.

zeel

If your tired of the bullshit why did you post such a rediculous thread. team 2 overmatches team one many times over.

Pre crisis supes can prolly solo this let alone prime lol.

kgkg
Originally posted by zeel
If your tired of the bullshit why did you post such a rediculous thread. team 2 overmatches team one many times over.

This was made in 05. I don't remember Why I made this thread.

Also this was the time when Sentry was first shown with "power of a Million Sunz" and the Sentry that Stalemate Galactus.

Obviously things have changed for Sentry since than and that hyperbole does not hold true.

K-Nite is still a viable tactic what makes this spite is Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.