i made spider man dancing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sky shadow
look what i made
http://69.93.183.37/2311/1/upload/p668709.gif
i thought it'll be cool
i think its kinda freaky
big grin
lol laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud
eek! Happy Dance dance

Zahit
wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Joker1237
Great, pretty funny. Do the Bat next lol.

Did you relly make it?

sky shadow
yeah it took 2 days and it was fun and a little hard
and i can make any person dance all i have to do is make it
and i can put it as an avatar

Joker1237
it looks real great.

Arsenal
I've seen that before erm

Lord-of-Dreams
looks pretty good. But I asy it would look better in a more appropriate room...??

radioboy121
Do a search for idance, a Korean MP3 dance app. If you live in Korea or know someone who can bypass the main site, then you can download the Spiderman mesh. The animated gif was probably made by combining single frames screen captures from the program and one of the many dance sequences out there.

Scoobless
ok, he's not dancing on my computer............. the smilies don't even seem to want to move any more........... grrr

spetznaz
Originally posted by sky shadow
look what i made
http://69.93.183.37/2311/1/upload/p668709.gif
i thought it'll be cool
i think its kinda freaky
big grin
lol laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud
eek! Happy Dance dance

I'm not denying that you made it or not, BUT I have seen that same gif several times before, from different sources. A year ago i saw it on a political forum, then some months before that it was makign rounds through email, and then it was available for download as early as 2002.
And the person who had it was a middle-aged debator on a political forum.
Thus I find it 'interesting' that you 'made it.'

Oh, and that gif is exactly the same as the one i saw. Even the dance pattern is the same.

And not only that,but around the same time that same gif was making rounds around the internet through spam mail.

And the FINAL thing that makes me seriously consider your claims of 'making' the gif.
The website CheeseDip.com had the EXACT SAME GIF for download as early as JUNE 2002!
That was slightly over 3 YEARS ago.

Hence I have to, understandably, question your claims of 'making' the gif.
Something about you making it doesn't pass the smell test. I don't want to call you a liar, because that would be disrespectful, but i will also not accept your statement that you 'took 2 days to make it' when the same EXACT gif was making the rounds as far back as 2002!

Thus, i (respectfully - LOL) do not believe you made that.
Unless you are a time traveller.

Convince me you have a time-machine and i will accept that you made it.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Arsenal
I've seen that before erm

The first time i saw this was in 2002.
I have to question if the dude/dudette above actually did 'make' the gif.

demigawd
What a silly thing to lie about. We would have said "cool" and then gone to the next thread, not even bothering to note the name of the person posting it. It's not like there was a sneaker deal in it for him or anything...

spetznaz
Originally posted by demigawd
What a silly thing to lie about. We would have said "cool" and then gone to the next thread, not even bothering to note the name of the person posting it. It's not like there was a sneaker deal in it for him or anything...

Yep. Really strange.

And i just did a quick internet search and found several websites offering the gif for download.
There were sites in the US, in the UK ...even in China!

And anyways, this was the same gif i was laughing at in 2002!!!!

Geez!

The funny thing is the choice. That gif is actually pretty common, so it should have hit the poster's mind that there was a HUGE possibility that some people on a COMIC BOOK FORUM would have seen it!!!!

I really do not understand how he/she expected to get away with this?

The Flash
OLD'D and wrong forum as well.

Paola
this is a vs forum.

closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.