Ep3 link to OT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
I think ep3 will ruin the OT surprises if you watch the saga in numerical order. George should not name the kids in ep3, just have them as Unknown, until you watch ROTJ.

a) You know that Luke and Leia are bro and sis, and
b) You know that Vader/Anakin was their dad,

Anything else that could be ruined?

Three Owls
probably alot, but those are the major ones

leowyatt
ben could be their cousin laughing

Velcro_Boy
o well. im guessing the future generation will already know about darth vader being Lukes father either way since "I am your father" is such a household phrase now.erm

Sith Master X
Which is why the correct order to watch them would be 4,5,6,1,2,3.

Cascador
Originally posted by Mist
I think ep3 will ruin the OT surprises if you watch the saga in numerical order. George should not name the kids in ep3, just have them as Unknown, until you watch ROTJ.

a) You know that Luke and Leia are bro and sis, and
b) You know that Vader/Anakin was their dad,

Anything else that could be ruined?

YOU REALLY RUINED THE MOVIE FOR ME YOU PIECE OF SITH!!! stick out tongue

Wesyeed
Yep, 456 then 123 is the way to go for now. We still have one major last release with new edits and stuff before we can pass final judgement on which order to watch them in.

Looks unlikely that the OT's big dramatic revelations will survive if watched in numerical order. Plus Star Wars is still the perfect introduction to the saga.

Knowing that Boba fett was his father's son will make his 'death' look even more pathetic than how it already is.

Darth Subjekt
exactly, Its not meant to be seen 1-6, thats why it came out the way it did. youre supposed to watch 4-6 and then have 1-3 as the "how did this come about" movies. Theyre more like back-stories for the OT. I think the fact that we know EVRYTHING about ROTS ruins it, but most of us have known about it for years. I was in 9th grade (1994) and i knew that Anakin was gonna take i lava bath. So i dont think its ruined the OT.

Mist
im talking about future gen people. no idea about sw.

mandalorian_war
that would be awesome if there was a twenty years later text and it showed vader at the bridge of a star destoryer seeing them chase the tantive iv in a new hope

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Sith Master X
Which is why the correct order to watch them would be 4,5,6,1,2,3.

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh? I don't think so. You do that than I might as well make thread called: 'Watching 4-6 1st would ruin the suprises of 1-3'

We knew what was going to happen, let future generations expierence it for themselves. Let them witness the fall of a man and not know if he will come back. Let them get played into Palpatine's scheme.

Mist
ep3 would be great and all if the kids were not named. a simple thing can fix up the whole OT for first time viewers.

PVS
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t329646.html

same discussion, different thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.