Wonderman Vs. The New Warriors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Can the Ionic Powerhouse take on the New Warriors by himself? I think he can.

Scenario: New Warriors have 2 days of prep. Wonder Man is uber pi$$ed, like he was when he crushed Ultron and Abomination.

New Warriors roster:

Night Thrasher
Rage
Nova(Richard Rider)
Firestar
Darkhawk
Speedball
Namorita(Enhanced Energy powers/human strength)
Luke Cage

I added in Luke Cage to help even it out a little., cause Wonder Man pi$$ed is uber powerful.

On strength levels, Rage is a class 90, Nova is a class 20 to 25, and Luke Cage marvel directory says class 3, but he is a bit more powerful now. In between class 10 and class 25. Namorita was strong before, but this is the enhanced energy version. She lost her superhuman strength via I don't know. But I know she lost it.

Well let's see who wins.

Discuss.

King Burger
Plenty of fire-power with the New Warriors, but
Wonderman is nearly indestructable, isn't he?
There isn't anything that any of the Warriors can
do to him to hurt him.

Besides, Wonderman is an Avenger, with far more
experience than any of the New Warriors.

Win for Wonderman after maybe five minutes of
fighting.

K3VIL
You gotta pull in Justice, leader of the NW and also telekinesis user.
Anyway, Simon is a powerhouse, one of the strongest beings on Earth.
Here how the fight will go.
Wonder Man has got mad cause Count Nefaria has take control of his mind, he sends him to kill the NW as a proof of his power.
The NW base proximity sensor system is warning the NW of an object arriving at Mach 1 against their base.An explosion of ionic energy creates a hole in a wall, and when the smog dissolves, they can see the figure of Wonder Man.
Justice asks WM is there's an emergency and that's why he arrives in that way at their base, Simon just blast him with ionic energy from his eyes, knocking him up into air, Justice stops himself and says:
WARRIOS ATTACK!
Firestar, Justice and Nova blast WM with their energy emission powers, microwaves, telekinetic blasts, and nova energy, Simon his covered by the flash of this huge proof of power, and putted on his knees by the force of the attack.Then he backslap the attack with his arms, shouting:
Impressive, but IT ISN'T ENOUGH!
The energy blasts combo is sent back to the 3young heroes, lucky that Justice catch his girlfriend and Nova with his telekinesis and put them at safe.Then Namorita engage in fist to fist fight WM, that just dodge her attacks like she's moving in slow motion, taunting her for being too much young for this, then she answers:
TOO YOUNG?JUDGE IF THIS PUNCH IS TOO YOUNG!
STRAKOOOOM!
A shockwave is caused by Namorita's fist, but Simon didn't even move.
That's all?I let you hit me and you waste your occasion.
He block her wrist and with the palm of his hand push her away into a wall, the sub mariner female fly back and WM engage her in a flying fight, he blocks all her attacks and kick her into the ground with huge strenght.
I....I...didn't even see him moving....
Ok, i was busy into taking away our hurted teammates, and Trasher is coming back with the Avengers, so it's my turn energy man!
Rage engages WM in a brutal fist to fist fight, punch on punch, he's showing that WM is not the only strong guy in the fight, but Simon has checked his power, and is tired of fighting this rookies.
Rage catch him in a lack of attentio and hits him with a cross and hook punch combo, lifting him from the ground.
WM just hove in mid air and punch him so fast that all Rage can see is a flash of ionic energy, then WM perform a cross punch that throw away Rage, demolishing the Weaponry Room of the base.
Mmmhhh, not so fun.
It's not the end BRICK GUY!
Speedball jumps at WM at outstanding speed, WM just dodge him and backslap him, Speedball land in the sea near the base, after a fly of 1mile.
Justice is come back, and seeing his friends lying on the ground, decides to go all out on WM, even if it means his death(cause too much use of his powers cause him serious brain damage), he telekinetically take away his friends, then fly in front of WM:
This is gonna be your tomb former Avenger!
He focus his telekinesis of the pillars that substain the base, and make it collapsing on WM, then he fly away slowed and weakned.
This wasn't a smart idea, rookie.
WM emerges from what remains of the NW base, he fly at Justice very flow, in a stand up position, then knock out him with snapping his fingers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.