Return of the Awain: My second Episode III crawl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

awain
Hello everyone, I'm back again, but this time I promise to stop making annoying threads.
Since my first Episode III crawl was bad, I've made my second one, if anyone thinks it's better than the first, quote me back:

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

STAR
WARS

Episode III

REVENGE OF THE SITH

The Epic Clone Wars is finally reaching it's end. The destructive Seperatist attacks led by evil Sith Lord Count Dooku has left the Galactic Republic shattered.
Making a drastic move, General Grevious, the former leader of the Seperatist droid army has sneaked into the Capital of Coruscant and has kidnapped the Supreme Challencer.
Meanwhile, in a desperate attempt to end the raging war, the Galactic Senate has sent two Jedi Knights on a dangerous mission to rescue the captured Challencer...

jaden101
and you couldn't just post this in the thread you made before?

awain
Originally posted by jaden101

I didn't... that was my first version, this is my second version... besides do you think it's good or bad?

zavin
uhh... it looks like the offcial one...

awain
Originally posted by zavin
uhh... it looks like the offcial one...

Yes, but better laughing laughing laughing

WindDancer
Originally posted by jaden101

Agreed

Use your old thread awain:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=329225&highlight=Awain

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.