If you could change anything that happens in LOST what would you change?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirate_monkey

Morning_Glory
I dont know yet... because the season isnt over yet.. but I will tell you when the season is over smile

KillTheLight
that jack and sawyer were originally lovers before they crashed on the island shifty

I'd also change the fact that I'm not there hungry

Morning_Glory
i dont want jack and sawyer to be GAY -i can not drool over GAY menno

KillTheLight
hello Bi sexual...shifty i want to be involved too ninja

Morning_Glory
no not bi sexual! I dont want to think about my guy's **** in another man's bum or any where near another guy...embarrasment

sorry... UGH!!!!!!!!1

KillTheLight
ok they can be just makeout buddies....

Morning_Glory
I guuueeessss....erm

KillTheLight
eat

Morning_Glory
one thing I might change ... erm

maybe the girls could be hairier! because all the guys are all scruffy - and they obviously dont shave

but it seems like all the girls have shaved legs and arm pitts..weird

KillTheLight
maybe they had razors and stuff in there luggage..eek! durrrrr

and also the sun would help bleach their hair too eek!

A4E
how bout shannnon and kate wee originally lovers before they crashed!!! eek!

€Freak-N-Lost€
blink

choosewisely
bonus episode name : first met {evill} cursed monky
starring : jack the monky (potc)
writer : marco (choosewisely)

^yes^

LittleGilraen
i would be in it and Locke and Boone and me would spend looooong days in the jungle droolio shifty

LittleGilraen
erm........hunting boar embarrasment

Pirate_monkey
i think that charlie and sawyer should take off their shirts more!!

€Freak-N-Lost€
drooly Mmm definatly

Pirate_monkey
perve time!drool stick out tongue big grin confused

choosewisely
kate should stick out tongue

Pirate_monkey
noooooooo never!

choosewisely
yeeeeaaaah always!!!

choosewisely
(cool sig btw)

Pirate_monkey
Thanx!!!eek! even though all credit should go to charmed fairy the designer and creator. Snaps for Charmed Fairy!!!!eek!

choosewisely
k

Pirate_monkey
*SNAPS FINGERS* big grin eek! big grin eek! big grin eek! big grin eek!

mrs.tomfelton18
mayb she's on vacation

Pirate_monkey
who's on vacation?

mrs.tomfelton18
charmed fairy...mayb shes on VACATION

choosewisely
yeh mayb...mayb she killed her computer...

Pirate_monkey
maybe she thought KMC was gay and never came back........

choosewisely
kmc i gay but we arn't.....she left us!! :crys:

Pirate_monkey
Originally posted by choosewisely
kmc i gay but we arn't.....she left us!! :crys:
confused you gay???

choosewisely
whot?!!? *pukes*

Pirate_monkey
sure???

choosewisely
*pukes*

mrs.tomfelton18
ewwwwwwww...ur all gross
if i could change LOST, i would have me on the show...there is a serious shortage on females (only 3) while males take up the whole show

celestial_moon
There are four females on the show.

I would change the ending of DEM =D

KillTheLight
something is actually up with charmed fairy..she's disappeared...cry....and she hasn't told anyone...confused.....erm

Morning_Glory
Im really concerned for her.. hope it isnt something physically bad that has happened to her... maybe she just went to look at a college in Wisconsin or something erm

I dont think Chicago has fallen off the map or anything.. not yet

Pirate_monkey
maybe she died......

KillTheLight
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Im really concerned for her.. hope it isnt something physically bad that has happened to her... maybe she just went to look at a college in Wisconsin or something erm

I dont think Chicago has fallen off the map or anything.. not yet if she wasn't going to be on-line she would have said..like i said before it's not like she wouldn't have a chance to go on-line..she does come on here when she's at school...plus she loves making avvys..and as if she's not going to be here drooling and anticipating the next episode of lost...she hasn't been on msn..her live journal hasn't been touch...she's totally disappeared..cry...i really hope everything is ok....and Pirate monkey I hope she's not...cry

Morning_Glory
dont say the "D" word ..ugh

Pirate_monkey
i know tis v. sad...........................................

Morning_Glory
cry

Morning_Glory
what if she was kidnapped? cry

KillTheLight
no..the fbi or whoever would get in contact with us if she did..to see who she has been chatting to online..erm

Morning_Glory
well it has only been a few days sad

Pirate_monkey
sad sad sad

mrs.tomfelton18
Originally posted by celestial_moon
There are four females on the show.

I would change the ending of DEM =D

no there are 3 major females

kate
claire
shannon

KillTheLight
you forgot Sun

Pirate_monkey
Sun is cool!

KillTheLight
yes she is..thumb up

Morning_Glory
Sun was a cool chica in the last episode! she got tough with Jack a few times.. happy

or something

KillTheLight
Originally posted by Pirate_monkey

boone dying...sadwalk

Morning_Glory
but then who would you have die instead-- sad

I mean I think if any of the characters died it would be sad

KillTheLight
no one should die in that show apart from the extra non main cast members..erm

Morning_Glory
yea true.. maybe there should have just been 14 survivors and thats it!

I just hope they dont bring a new person into the light in season 2

ilvorlandobloom
Originally posted by KillTheLight
boone dying...sadwalk

me too!

Morning_Glory
someone had to die!!!

KillTheLight
yeah an extra!!! not a main character..it would have been better if one of them stole the boat...and sailed of...that would have been better...

Morning_Glory
well Ethan died... that's good enough

KillTheLight
is it??? maybe his death has caused more problems then people realise...

Morning_Glory
maybe??... i think they are all causing each other problems... erm

KillTheLight
i wish they would all let go of there pasts and just focus on where they are instead.. too much pain...cry...it's not nice to keep watching everyones tragedies...erm

ilvorlandobloom
Charlie should have waited to kill him so they could make him tell them y he wanted Claire.

Morning_Glory
i want to see Hurley become lean and sexy

ilvorlandobloom
that may take a while...smile

Morning_Glory
well.. we should have started to see some signs of weight loss by now... but I dont see anything

ilvorlandobloom
i know... but remember when he said something to Charlie about him being able to make his belt tighter? so he is losing weight, just not noticable yet. hehe, it was the epi w/ the peanut butter.

Pirate_monkey
i would change how there are no NORMAL people on the show.... i mean there shoulve been a banker on a buisness tripo or somehting NORMAL..... but i still love the drama...

€Freak-N-Lost€
There are normal people on the show....there just not main characters coz there not iteresting stick out tongue

Pirate_monkey
stick out tongue I wish I were on the show...

KillTheLight
stick out tongue I wish I were on the show... doesnt everybodyOriginally posted by Pirate_monkey
i would change how there are no NORMAL people on the show.... i mean there shoulve been a banker on a buisness tripo or somehting NORMAL..... but i still love the drama... umm the whole point of lost ..is they're all special and connected in someway... and btw there is no such thing as a normal person...no2

€Freak-N-Lost€
Its normal to not know wat Normal is crazy

DeVi| D0do
I'd have Jack die in the first episode... then they'd all be screwed. Jack annoys me

Loving_Daniel11
Wow..I Love Jack!
If I changed anything I would....Change the future of deaths in the show of anyone , and the past. Cause Boone died already and I dont want anyone else good to die! *sniffle* sad

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, i dont want anyone else to die either

Pirate_monkey
no no no

KillTheLight
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
I'd have Jack die in the first episode... then they'd all be screwed. Jack annoys me

no expression...so you keep saying..disgust

DeVi| D0do
sorry, I just really hate him... but I'll shut up now. embarrasment

KillTheLight
roll eyes (sarcastic)..it's ok your entitled to your own opinion like everyone else...there's no need to be embarrassed...messed

Pirate_monkey
how does boone die???

Morridini
how does boone die???

He is in an airplane and the airplane falls off a cliff so that Boone gets crushed. He then dies some hours later of internal bleedings.

€Freak-N-Lost€
yes ^ wat above said

Pirate_monkey
howd he get in the plane?

€Freak-N-Lost€
climbed

sblomie545
poor boone.. im sad just thinking about it bawling

Pirate_monkey
oh......

Pirate_monkey
danielle is scary...

Morning_Glory
yea she is scary.. she needs a serious bath

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, doesnt she know about all the water that surrounds her?

Pirate_monkey
i dont know......... where is alex btw? i read about the last ep and the ending is silly...

KillTheLight
yea she is scary.. she needs a serious bath ..im sure that a mental woman who has had barley any contact with civilisation...first concern is to have a bath..besides she's probably realised no amount of water could wash the blood of her hands...

i dont know......... where is alex btw? i read about the last ep and the ending is silly...
we dont know...

Pirate_monkey
there was a rumour that he was a boar??? but i dont think so...

KillTheLight
laughing out loud... i'm the one that made that up with some other people on here and A4E fell for it..and i cant believe anyone would think that would be true

Pirate_monkey
laughing

Morning_Glory
lol a boar ... hee hee

Pirate_monkey
you guys have to get pirated again..... pirate

KillTheLight
why..when it so much fun being lost..

Pirate_monkey
but ..........ah welll its no use tryin.....

KillTheLight
it's to hot here...i likes drooling..yes

Pirate_monkey
we are makin our own sequal to potc.....

KillTheLight
i'll stop by soon and check it out...but not just now..btw when i say soon..i mean when this season of lost is done...i try to go to potc as much as possible..but the movie is taking to long..so i cant be stuffed....we're already there for ages..i knew most of us would stop posting there

Morning_Glory
not another POTC!!!!!!!!!! i saw the first POTC in London .. and it was HOT and I had no room for my legs and there were so many ppl around me... I felt clostrophobic (sp?)

sorry didnt like it to much... maybe I should rent it and watch it again

KillTheLight
There's two more movies..but they obviously wont be as good as the original cause sequels usually suck..but i liked johnny depp as jack sparrow..so thats why im going to watch them..happy

Morning_Glory
I guess... i just remember seening that movie and couldnt wait to get out of the theater!...ugh!

2 more!!!!! why? o well.

Pirate_monkey
Originally posted by KillTheLight
There's two more movies..but they obviously wont be as good as the original cause sequels usually suck..but i liked johnny depp as jack sparrow..so thats why im going to watch them..happy and his nicely tanned chest!

sblomie545
droolio

ilvorlandobloom
hopefully the sequels will be as good as the original

Pirate_monkey
YA!!!!

Morbid4Daniel
Boone's Death

xLiNdS x 622x
Yea i would definitely bring Boone back...and then Jack, Sawyer, and Boone would have a threesome cool

charmedFairy
no expression

xLiNdS x 622x
You know you'd love it

sblomie545
confused

KillTheLight
or how about they all have a group orgy..no expression

xLiNdS x 622x
jawdrop Fine by me..

sblomie545
i ditto that...

xLiNdS x 622x
droolio

newkid1029
id make boone alive and locke dead

Mønkey
noooooooo! no DONT KILL LOCKE!!!!!! he is a really good character!

Morning_Glory
no i love Locke... he is a great character...

Mønkey
no expression i agree completely! yes

KillTheLight
Originally posted by newkid1029
id make boone alive and locke dead

murder cry

Morning_Glory
i think everyone wants Annalucia to die ... but Im the only one that is going to like having her on the show cry

KillTheLight
like i said before im not going to judge her before i 've seen her in action.. besides i know they're going to play out some traumatic past for her so the viewers will sympathises with her..but i think they'll show her as a b*itch 1st then do that..but maybe they wont who knows ...

(still cant wait to see who they 'replace' boone with male wise..he better not be another pretty boy..i want hotness)

Morning_Glory
i dont want another pretty boy but .. o well.. I didnt mean you, KTL , as someone who would like to see Annalucia die... why does she have to have such a long name... Im just gonna call her Anna

xLiNdS x 622x
she needs to die

Morning_Glory
I KNEW you would be the one to say that... i bet after Season 2 you will like her more

xLiNdS x 622x
only if she leaves jack and kate alone

KillTheLight
i dont want her to go for sawyer either erm..i think she would use him...cry..but if she turns out to be really likable then who knows

xLiNdS x 622x
maybe sawyer will start to really like her but she'll try to get jack and kate will kick her ass. then she'll go back to sawyer and he'll be like too late and she'll be left with no one but hurley eek!

Morning_Glory
maybe she wont like anyone... why does she have to like ANYONE... she is probably trying to get off the island,... remember when she was in the bar.. she got a cell phone call from someone.. maybe that was her boyfriend or hubby... tsk..

KillTheLight
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
maybe sawyer will start to really like her but she'll try to get jack and kate will kick her ass. then she'll go back to sawyer and he'll be like too late and she'll be left with no one but hurley eek!

i dont want her to get with hurley..him and french chick are too cute together happy

maybe she wont like anyone... why does she have to like ANYONE... she is probably trying to get off the island,... remember when she was in the bar.. she got a cell phone call from someone.. maybe that was her boyfriend or hubby... tsk..

she was totally hitting on jack..she so wanted him they we're totally going to meet up on the plane if it hadnt crashed

Morning_Glory
just cause they were going to meet up again doesnt mean anything... maybe just meet up on shear boredom.. i mean the plane flight from sydney to LA is like 12 or 24 hour flight or something ???????? anyways...

maybe there will be someone else she is interested in ... because she has been on the island too for about 3 months,... and maybe she likes someone from her own group

KillTheLight
if he's hot..she better not like him stick out tongue j/k..maybe she's gay and will like kate

Morning_Glory
what is wrong with her liking someone attractive? i think she's cool.. i knew I would be the only one liking her

KillTheLight
confused..i wrote 'j/k'

Morning_Glory
I ignored it... obviously.. sfjlsdkjfls

Mønkey
what episode does Annalucia come in?

xLiNdS x 622x
episode 23
Exodus-Part 1 happy

pr1983
forgive the question as i'm in ireland and we get the show a long time after you guys, but is michelle rodriguez actually going to be a recurring character or is this just hypothetical?

KillTheLight
recurring..she's already signed up for the second season

pr1983
ah... thank you...

seeing as kate turned into the uber b!tch i'd say anna lucia will go for jack...

Morning_Glory
happy

Mønkey
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
episode 23
Exodus-Part 1 happy ok, i havent seen that episode yet. but itll be on thursday week. so ill watch it then happy

pr1983
happy

u don't like Kate either?

Morning_Glory
no ... I, unlike some people, like all the characters...

well I dont like Daniell... she does bug me or her acting bugs me...?? erm

pr1983
Who?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>