Superman vs X-Men and FF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
Superman vs X-MEN
The fight takes place withen the X-men acedemy and starts in the hanger
Everyone that is fighting Superman is at level 60 strength
Superman can only travel at mach 8 or lower
X-Men include:
Iceman
Storm
Cyclops
Havok
Beast
Quick Silver
Blob
FF include:
the thing
the strechy dude(forgot name)
the fire dude(forgot name)
spiderman(i know hes not in the ff but what the heck)

The reasone Sue richards or any telepathic X-men are in this fight is because i wanted to see physical power vs physical power

i think this will be a very close match

Scoobless
everyone is at level 60? with all the other guys to distract him a level 60 quicksilver would really come in handy

BootlegBoys420
Check It... I Love X Men and FF... But Thats Alot Of Power... Thing Would Be The First One Laid Out... Then The Blob... Or Vica Versa... Either Way Both Gone... Cyclops Would Rock Supes... Then Feel the Power Of Big Blue... Cykes Done... Quick Silvers Fast... But Not Strong... One Good Clothesline From Supes As He Sidesteps Quick... Pietros Done... Iceman Would Try To Freeze Supes So Storm And Havok Could Hit Supes With All They Got, Considerably Hammering Blue Boy... Beast Would Try To Capitalize On Supes Momentary "Rockedness"(Like The Term Huh?) He'd Land A few Good Shots Then Get Used As A Projectile At Havok As He Tried To Blast Supes Again...
Then A Nice Big Heat Blast From Supes Handles Iceman... Johnny Storms The Man... So Is Spidey... But Neither Could Hold A Candle To Supes... Unfortunately... That Leaves Mr Fantastic... Reeds The Man... But Unless Hes Got A Ultimate Nullifer In His Pocket ( And He Usually Does In These Situation... Fight Over... Now Wasnt That A Little Biased Towards Superman?

We Be Bootleg...

zachrivard
i tried to take supermans idvidual powers and turn the into charecters w/ only that power to cancel out all of Supermans powers. I threw in the other charecters to give them an advantage over superman. still i think superman will come out exhausted but still victorious

Hegemon875
The only threats I see are human torch, havok, and cyclops. If they were alone supes wins but with the assistance of the others superman goes down, but I think it would close. Actually no I change my mind superman wins no one there is any reall challenge even together.

Quick Freeze
i'd really wanna see that fight! supes swooping around and knocking out a bunch of marvel's champions! i love if when powerhouses fight a ton of powerful street characters

King Burger
Except for the Thing, no one here comes close to Superman
in physical strength, and the Thing loses I believe.

Cyclops, Havok, and to a lesse extent Torch don't really
have anything that can take down Superman.

Everyone else is no problem.

Superman wins after a sort-of tough, but short, fight.

Khellendros
O_o

This isn't even a close fight. Psychics and Invisible Woman would be the only chances this team had against Superman. Quicksilver at only level 60 wouldn't mean jack. Superman is many times faster and stronger and is invulnerable. Superman can lift at least 100,000 tons, these upgrades you gave everyone only lets them lift 60 (and thats a step DOWN for Thing).

Lightning most likely can't hurt him, so Storm is useless. Superman can fly through space, so Iceman's freezing powers mean jack. Cyclops and Havok simply don't have the necessary power to do more than slow Supes down. Beast is agile, but you said Superman is still allowed to move at Mach 8, so Beast is useless.

The Thing can only withstand the blast of an armor piercing shell. Superman could shatter his hide without even straining. Spider Man might keep Superman busy for a while, but he's still too slow. The Human Torch can't get hot enough to burn Superman, so he's screwed too.

zachrivard
bump

Blair Wind
Icemans powers mean jack? wow.....Space is 3 degrees above absolute zero. Iceman can bring it too absolute zero. And I really dont care who you are, at absolute zero your NOT going to move. Iceman can become a part and take control of everything (all molecules) and freeze them. I mean he froze a Celestial ship and the Stranger. Superman also breathes, eats, drinks and such which wouls suggest that he has a metabolic process that allows those objects through his biofield and into his system which would mean that Iceman could freeze the liquid in his body, since he has a tactical advantage in that. He is realistically the ONLY one who would be able to do ANYTHING to Superman.

TheKahn
The only things that would still tip the balance in Superman's favor are his heat vision and the fact that a single hit from him should be enough to kill just about every member of the team. He can thin their ranks pretty easily.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Khellendros
O_o

This isn't even a close fight. Psychics and Invisible Woman would be the only chances this team had against Superman. Quicksilver at only level 60 wouldn't mean jack. Superman is many times faster and stronger and is invulnerable. Superman can lift at least 100,000 tons, these upgrades you gave everyone only lets them lift 60 (and thats a step DOWN for Thing).

Lightning most likely can't hurt him, so Storm is useless. Superman can fly through space, so Iceman's freezing powers mean jack. Cyclops and Havok simply don't have the necessary power to do more than slow Supes down. Beast is agile, but you said Superman is still allowed to move at Mach 8, so Beast is useless.

The Thing can only withstand the blast of an armor piercing shell. Superman could shatter his hide without even straining. Spider Man might keep Superman busy for a while, but he's still too slow. The Human Torch can't get hot enough to burn Superman, so he's screwed too.

Didn't Captain marvel put a serious hurting on Superman with lightning bolts in Kingdom Come? Or was that only because they were magic based?

I think you're writing off iceman too easily, also. Iceman isn't just "cold" he can generate absolute-zero level temperatures. that's the point at which all molecular motion STOPS. Ignoring the obvious damage to his tissue that would cause, Supes gets hit by that, he's a big frozen target for the rest of the Xmen.

Power wise- Cyclops' beams can pulverize adamantium and Havok's are stronger- he can punch holes in mountains with ease and fire omnidirectionally if he chooses to. Both can do more than just "slow down" superman...IF they can hit him. 8 times the speed of sound is still really, really fast.

Blair Wind
however heat vision would just make Iceman go into vapor form, Superman has not way of being to tell the difference from naturally occuring water vapor (which is abundant) and iceman carrying water vapor. Iceman cannot PHYSICALLY be killed so a punch would do nothing at all. IF superman knew about Icemans powers then ya he would win. However Iceman holds a tremendous tactical advantage that cannot be overlooked. Molecules are his play thing and he flash freezes every molecule in Supermans body.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Blair Wind
however heat vision would just make Iceman go into vapor form, Superman has not way of being to tell the difference from naturally occuring water vapor (which is abundant) and iceman carrying water vapor. Iceman cannot PHYSICALLY be killed so a punch would do nothing at all. IF superman knew about Icemans powers then ya he would win. However Iceman holds a tremendous tactical advantage that cannot be overlooked. Molecules are his play thing and he flash freezes every molecule in Supermans body.

True, after a blast of heat vision it would appear to Superman that everyone was dead leaving an opening for Iceman to pull out a surprise victory.

It would depend on how vulnerable you think the individual cells of Superman's body is. If they are as tough as his skin, I don't think Iceman could exert pressure on them for them to be damaged (assuming Kryptonians have water in their body). However, if they are not, Iceman could most likely kill him.

Blair Wind
Well the fact that food and water (he does eat and drink with Lois and others) are allowed to pass through his biofield (he has a forcefield around his body) would mean that Icemans ability to control molecules would have to be from inside his body and he could just freeze it. It would not have to deal with thre pressure, but just the stoppage (did i just make up a word?) of the molecules that exist in his body.

So in fact he would completely stop him, not damage him. If he wanted to he could. There was a thread about 30 pages long on that topic (one of the best thread debates around using logic and not fanboyism)

golem370
Thing already tangled with Marvels Superman and look what happened as of a matter of fact he beat Mister Fantastic,Human Torch,Invisable Woman and he has beat Colossus

TheKahn
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Well the fact that food and water (he does eat and drink with Lois and others) are allowed to pass through his biofield (he has a forcefield around his body) would mean that Icemans ability to control molecules would have to be from inside his body and he could just freeze it. It would not have to deal with thre pressure, but just the stoppage (did i just make up a word?) of the molecules that exist in his body.

So in fact he would completely stop him, not damage him. If he wanted to he could. There was a thread about 30 pages long on that topic (one of the best thread debates around using logic and not fanboyism)

Oh, I'm sorry I missed it. erm
So unless Superman can figure out a way to deal with Bobby, it doesn't look like he can pull this one off. It seems a waste for writers to just use Iceman's powers for generating ice when he has that kind of potential.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by TheKahn
Oh, I'm sorry I missed it. erm
So unless Superman can figure out a way to deal with Bobby, it doesn't look like he can pull this one off. It seems a waste for writers to just use Iceman's powers for generating ice when he has that kind of potential.

That's kind of a recurring theme with the character. It's been implied for a long time now that bobby was potentially one of the strongest mutants alive, but he was the "goof off" and lacked the initiative to do anything with his powers besides what was easiest. He fell into a serious depression after white queen took over his body and was casually doing things he never dreamed of.

a really good anti-superman strategy would be to have bobby stop him, then cyclops unload on him with full power optic blasts. since Cyclops' beams don't generate heat (they're pure force), supes won't warm up but would be in for a world of hurt.

Blair Wind
Exactly. I mean if they guy can freeze the STRANGER@!!! then he must be badass....buuutt nooooooooo, he has to be the wiseass with the "potential" ALWAYS!

NoFate007
People that don't contribute to this fight:
Beast
Blob
Thing
Mr. Fantastic (no prep, he can't do crap)
Quicksilver
Spider-Man
Johnny Storm

So while all of them are getting killed, with the longest lasting Spider-Man and Thing, these 4 try to attack in combination.

Iceman
Storm
Cyclops
Havok

Storm's lightning, if she is able to concentrate it 100% on him, could do some damage. I'm not sure how much Cyclops' beams will affect Superman, but we know that Havok is able to do some crazy stuff and use his skills to go to town. Then you add in Iceman and his godlike abilities...Superman could go down.

cheap cabbage
Superman hoses the area with heat vision. Burn.
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7923/supermansheatvison2np.jpg

Marcus4600
In that pic he's warming up the earth. This fight takes place on earth, so I doubt that he's gonna blow it up. Also, he was enhanced during that part of the comic anyway, so I don't think it really applies here.

Blair Wind
Its against his nature to blow up the planet trying to fight people, so he would never do that

Tony Stark
Originally posted by golem370
Thing already tangled with Marvels Superman and look what happened as of a matter of fact he beat Mister Fantastic,Human Torch,Invisable Woman and he has beat Colossus

Not truly a fair fight... To be honest... And not to say that Ben could beat Gladiator or Supes because he can't but, Gladiator wasn't fighting fair he was throwing cars at Ben with people in them.

Bens main concern was to save the people 1st and make sure nobody else was going to get hurt so he was kind of playing goalie from the start.

Ben was just setting down a car full of people when Gladiator struck the 1st blow... Wouldn't happen like that in a real fight.

Ben's taken The Champions best punches (Broke the ribs of The Champion also...) The HULK... THOR... Wonderman... etc.

He could go toe to toe with Gladiator lite (Supes) longer then most give him credit for being able to so.

None the less 1 on 1 Ben would lose

Against this team Supes loses 9/10.

Mider
probably to many heavy hitters but then again how strong do you have to be just to budge superman DD when he first met superman didnt even affect him he had to evolve in a split second or whatever then became strong enough to put supes through a building or two but before that which was only a moment before he couldnt budge him.

zachrivard
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Not truly a fair fight... To be honest... And not to say that Ben could beat Gladiator or Supes because he can't but, Gladiator wasn't fighting fair he was throwing cars at Ben with people in them.

Bens main concern was to save the people 1st and make sure nobody else was going to get hurt so he was kind of playing goalie from the start.

Ben was just setting down a car full of people when Gladiator struck the 1st blow... Wouldn't happen like that in a real fight.

Ben's taken The Champions best punches (Broke the ribs of The Champion also...) The HULK... THOR... Wonderman... etc.

He could go toe to toe with Gladiator lite (Supes) longer then most give him credit for being able to so.

i dont think the team will win that much maybe 4-5/10

inamilist
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Superman hoses the area with heat vision. Burn.
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7923/supermansheatvison2np.jpg

most used image, ever!

Originally posted by Tony Stark

man-thing eats ben :P

anyways, sorry to spam, Blair Wind said what I would have, this fight basically boils down to iceman vs supes...

which is still a good fight....

Blair Wind
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.