Colossus vs. Cyborg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss

juggernaut74
What is up with all of the Colossus fights? I guess he deserves some love.

Fanboy
Colussus because Cyborg is not really that strong he can hardly lift a ton.

black wolverine
so he has addy arms but im not sure

DigiMark007
Even if they're the same strength level, I'd be willing to bet that Colossus is more durable...in a straight-up fist fight he'd take more punishment before going down.

Colossus.

-DM

Tron
Boo-ya!!

Depends on which version of Cyborg you're talking about Draco, and what he's packing during the fight.

And Digi, where in the blue hell did you get that sig? I want one. geek

Draco69
The most recent one. Good Night y'all

Linkalicious
Colossus....though I think if Cyborg uses his sonic gun and hits Colossus in the head....the vibration would drive him nuts and make him revert to human form. Kinda like what happened in the most recent ultimate X-men.

Yah, i know....Ultimate X-men roll eyes (sarcastic) But the theory is sound.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Tron
Boo-ya!!

Depends on which version of Cyborg you're talking about Draco, and what he's packing during the fight.

And Digi, where in the blue hell did you get that sig? I want one. geek

I just googled "The Tick" (images). It was the only one that was less than the allowed size (450x150 if i'm not mistaken). I was too lazy to scale the other ones down. But thanks...Glad to see interest in The Tick...my friends (even the geeks) don't even know who he is.

-DM

jplatinum
On the cartoon, cyborg has class 50-100 strength.
Remember the fight with atlas.
That guy was as strong as the juggernaut and cyborg fought him head on and overpowered him.
Plus remeber when cuborg got sent back in time and he punched that big damn and busted it up.I hardlt think that a person barely lifting a ton could do that.
Cyborg is as strong as collossus and he is a near genius, plus his cannon would make light work of peter if it hit him several times.

Cyborg wins after a good fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.