JLA VS. The Identity Disc Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Can the JLA defeat the Identity Disc Team?

JLA Roster:

Superman(Current)
Batman
Green Arrow(Connor)
Hawkman(On loan from JSA)
Wonder Woman
Nightwing(On loan from Outsiders)
Robin(On loan from Titans)

VS.

Identity Disc Team Roster:

Juggernaut
Deadpool
Bullseye
Vulture
Sandman
Sabertooth

I added Nightwing and Robin to even it out a little. I left out Aqauman and MM because I hate when everyone starts using telepathy and wins that way. I also left out GL, because this fight would be pretty much over before it started If I added him in. No prep either side. Everyone has their standard equipment(Batman, Nightwing,Robin, no atomic bomb in my utility belt stuff). The battleground is LA.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/identitydisc4.jpg

Draco69
The JLA are more likely to win. At the end of the Identity Crisis arc, the team was falling apart at the seams. They were backstabbing each other left and right. They don't work well together.

The only concievable threats would be Sandman and Juggernaut. The rest are are a nonfactor. WW alone could take Sabretooth, the Vulture, Deadpool, and Bulleye. Unfortunately for the Identity Disc team, Juggernaut was severely depowered. He's nowhere near as powerful as he used to be. Superman would take him easily. As for Sandman, A blast of heat vision and he turns into glass.

FujiFuu
Superman beats all of them, except juggernaut who cant do anything to superman, and superman can't do anything to him so the juggernaut just leaves cause he is tired of it.

Draco69
Oops I meant Identity Disc people not Identity Crisis.

ZephroCarnelian
Yeah, give Supes or WW a coupla seconds and most of the other team are gone. Then they've just gotta figure out what to do with Jugs lol!

Fanboy
JLA will freakin win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.