Jango and the Clone army?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

((The_Anomaly))
my question is that do you think jango knew that the clones were meant for the republic? if he wasent killed when he was, do you think he would have been like wtf? when he saw the republic using his clones?

comments?

Padmé Amidala
No, he knew what they were for.

Obi-OneManShow
And do you think he knew they would turn on the Jedi a few years later? (no pun intented wink )

Cascador
I think he would become the general of the seperatists army, he didn't give a damn about his clones, only about Boba.
Or he would just go bounting again...

Padmé Amidala
I think it is likely that he knew exactly what the intension of them was

Uber_God
i think he would have known
The cloners on kamino would have told him it was for the republic
I don't think a 'Jedi' as they said would ask for an army of the sepratists/empire

Darth_Feros
jango is in it for the money plain and simple. in his video game they made him out to be a hero with a concience which was weird but aotc he was bad ass with no concience.

Padmé Amidala
I dont think the Cloners would have told him, Dooku will have

Uber_God
fair enough
but if you were a cloner
would you like to know your 'clonee' was a phycopathic killer working for an evil sith lord or just a bounty hunter who kills for justice or money?

Padmé Amidala
They wouldnt care--- they are neutral remember?

Uber_God
oh yea
forgot that tidbit

((The_Anomaly))
yea i suppose they probably would tell him, i mean they dont seem like they wanted to try and hide it when obi-wan asked who they were for. i guess that makes sense. actually....what the hell are we talking about..man im dumb..haha!

in the scene with obi-wan and jango obi-wan says "your clones are very impressive" and jango says "they'll do thier job well"

so obviously he knows, lo,, i suppose you can close this thread now. unless we just talk about random clone army stuff etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.