Captain America VS Mr. Fantastic VS Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
the 3 leaders of marvel duke it out no prep time, they know each other well enough already. taz

hoorayforpeepee
i think this will end up being a battle between cyclops and reed. cap will probably go for cyclops first, because he presents a long range threat. he would probably throw his shield, which would probably be dodged by cyclops. then cap gets blasted and it's cyclops v reed.

i voted for reed because i can't imagine cyclops doing enough damage to reed. i suppose if he hit reed in the skull with a blast, it could give him a concussion or something.

Quick Freeze
well cap always throws his shield in a manner in which it always returns to him. what often happens is that when someone dodges the shield but get hit in the back of the head as it returns. i still agree that cap is the first to go, though. however i think that cyclops can easily take out reed.

hoorayforpeepee
i suppose if he removes his visor, reed would be at least concussed. you saw what happened in astonishing 8

Quick Freeze
i uh. . . n-no i didnt embarrasment

Quick Freeze
!

stormfront13
well first of all ther is way more leaders than these three and imo as much as i don't wanna admit it i say cyclops wins

Quick Freeze
yeah i know that there are other leaders but they are the leaders of the 3 most popular groups in marvel, agreed?

stormfront13
ok

Quick Freeze
although i intitially thought cyclops as well, arent his optic blasts just like a really hard punch? therefore cap can block and reed absorbs punches by the thing all the time. . .

stormfront13
they are nothing like punches - they can destroy mountains!! cyclops's optic blasts are powerful so he wins, or should win

Quick Freeze
and here's a back story:
the JLA decides that their omniverse isnt big enough so they invade marvel's. superman is the undisputed leader of dc because there is only one main team (i know there are more but they all answer to the jla (titans jsa legion)). however since things dont go as well in the marvel omniverse things are more divided leaving 3 main teams and a bunch of loners. they decide the only way to decide who is going to lead against this invasion is a fight between the top 3 contenders. no voting or anything, just a fight, and all 3 of them want it more than anything.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by stormfront13
they are nothing like punches - they can destroy mountains!! cyclops's optic blasts are powerful so he wins, or should win

but i mean are they heat lazers or like physical

stormfront13
like heat lasers i think

Quick Freeze
yeah then cyclops probably takes it. . . unless there are any cap or reed fans in the neighborhood

pr1983
the beams are concussive force, no heat, just a hell of a whack...

be some fight... dont know who'd win, obviously i'd like to see cyclops take it, but i don't know if he would...

Quick Freeze
yeah thats what i thought. so fanstastic would be able to absorb a lot of the shock (in his body) unless he get hit in the head, right?

pr1983
not sure... ive never seen cyclops shoot reed before...

Quick Freeze
well it's kind of hard to miss anything when the thing you are firing out of is the same thing you see out of. so i see no reason why cyclops can shoot reed in the head. but if cap's shield can withstand the blast then it might result in hand-to-hand combat which cap is better at

eleveninches
Reed pulls out an 'I'm gonna beat the crap outta you' machine, and wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.