Black Bolt Team VS. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Can the Black Bolt team defeat the JLA? Here are the rosters:

Black Bolt Team:

Black Bolt
Ikaris
Dr. Strange
Makkari
Wonderman
Quasar
War Machine
Mr. Fantastic
Firelord
Black Panther
Cable(without virus)
Atlas

VS.

The JLA:

Superman(Current)
Green Lantern(John)
Zatanna
Captain Atom
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern(Kyle)
Steel
Plastic Man
Firestorm
Batman
Martian Manhunter
Atom Smasher(Nuklon)

I left the Flash out because everyone's gonna say that he'll go lightspeed and kill everyone before it starts bull$h!t.

Khellendros
Man, I liked Black Bolt's chances till I looked at the JLA team. Two Green Lanterns, Zatanna and Firestorm? JLA wins.

Draco69
Ditto. Although having a cosmic herald on their team might even the odds.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Draco69
Ditto. Although having a cosmic herald on their team might even the odds.
Yeah... I'm looking at this again, and there's Firelord, Wonder Man, Ikaris and Makkari who are all damn near impossible to kill and Cable who could take on any one of the JLA and reasonably expect to walk away. So, I dunno, JLA has more power, but Blackbolt's team has indestructible guys. Kinda like unstoppable force coming up against immovable object.

Draco69
In my opinion the battle is incredibly uneven. (After looking at the roster again; hey I just got my caffinated mocha latte!) For god's sake the JLA has PLASTIC MAN! While the other team has some of the heaviest hitters of the Marvel Universe. Firelord could beat them all. Unfair.

Khellendros
I dunno. I mean, if you look at the order, it looks like each person in order is supposed to match up against the person in the same spot on the other team(althought BB vs Supes is laughable). So, Plastic Man versus Firelord would be madness, but Plastic Man versus Mr. Fantastic would be... really freaking bizarre to watch.

Sentry
Originally posted by Sentry
Can the Black Bolt team defeat the JLA? Here are the rosters:

Black Bolt Team:

Black Bolt
Ikaris
Dr. Strange
Makkari
Wonderman
Quasar
War Machine
Mr. Fantastic
Firelord
Black Panther
Cable(without virus)
Atlas

VS.

The JLA:

Superman(Current)
Green Lantern(John)
Zatanna
Captain Atom
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern(Kyle)
Steel
Plastic Man
Firestorm
Batman
Martian Manhunter
Atom Smasher(Nuklon)

I left the Flash out because everyone's gonna say that he'll go lightspeed and kill everyone before it starts bull$h!t.

Black Bolt VS. Superman
Ikaris VS. GL(John)
Dr. Strange VS. Zatanna
Makkari VS. Captain Atom
Wonderman VS. Wonder Woman
Quasar VS. GL(Kyle)
War Machine VS. Steel
Mr. Fantastic VS. Plastic Man
Firelord VS. Firestorm
Black Panther VS. Batman
Cable(without virus) VS. Martian Manhunter
Atlas(Goliath) VS. Atom Smasher(Nuklon)

I thought I lined it up evenly. Ok, Black Bolt may not be able to beat Superman alone, but he could probably hold him off until one of his other teamates dispatches their adversary and gang up on Superman. He's been knocked out before. I think they have a decent chance.

Draco69
Dude, it's still extremely uneven. Firelord is on par with Silver Surfer. He's a Galactus Herald. The JLA is screwed.

DarkCrawler
Spiderman beat him.

Ok, sorry, I just had to say it. stick out tongue

Never
How is The JLA screwed?

Firestorm vs. Firelord? LoL @ Firelord. Firestorm simply transmutes his fire into chocolate syrup.

And he becomes intangible at will? Can't say that the JLA are "screwed."

Draco69
But isn't Firelord a cosmic herald? I always thought his powers were onpar with Silver Surfer. Unless I'm wrong about that.

Khellendros
But isn't Firelord a cosmic herald? I always thought his powers were onpar with Silver Surfer. Unless I'm wrong about that.
It's kinda iffy. Firelord seems to be a kind of joke amongst the heralds. Read anything about him and he should be able to kick the hell out of anyone Surfer can, but then Spider Man did beat on him...

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Khellendros
It's kinda iffy. Firelord seems to be a kind of joke amongst the heralds. Read anything about him and he should be able to kick the hell out of anyone Surfer can, but then Spider Man did beat on him...

Firelord's cool. His power level is a tad lower than Surfer's, more powerful than Airwalker and Nova but less experienced and more reckless in battle. So this JLA would have a slightly better chance against Firelord than Surfer. Spidey did beat on him but that's just the same bad writing category as the brick taking out Surfer...

Beyonder
Originally posted by Sentry

I thought I lined it up evenly. Ok, Black Bolt may not be able to beat Superman alone, but he could probably hold him off until one of his other teamates dispatches their adversary and gang up on Superman. He's been knocked out before. I think they have a decent chance.

Black Bolt kicks Superman's ASS. He's whispered into Hulk's ear and K.O.ed him. He's done it to Gladiator and with the same effect. And no, Supes isn't going to knock out Black Bolt easily. BB takes out two bricks; Superman isn't different from either.

Black Bolt VS. Superman - Black Bolt
Ikaris VS. GL(John) - Slightly John
Dr. Strange VS. Zatanna - Strange easily crushes her. Crimson Bands of Cyttorak to the mouth and she's out of the fight.
Makkari VS. Captain Atom - ?
Wonderman VS. Wonder Woman - Wonderman holds her off
Quasar VS. GL(Kyle) - Quasar
War Machine VS. Steel - War Machine
Mr. Fantastic VS. Plastic Man - Mr. Fantastic, same powers, but Reed is smarter
Firelord VS. Firestorm - ?
Black Panther VS. Batman - BP takes the Bat for a dog walk
Cable(without virus) VS. Martian Manhunter - Cable
Atlas(Goliath) VS. Atom Smasher(Nuklon) - ?

BootlegBoys420
Could That Last Post Have Been Any More Marvel Biased? Jesus...
How Dare You Put Gladiator On Par With Supes... I Gotta Give The First Fight To Supes... Just Cause... That Why...
Second Fight... Yeah I Guess...
Third... Absolutely...
Fourth... Dunno...
Fifth... Im Sorry... Wondermans Cool... Yeah yeah... I know... "He Took Out Thor"... But Who Wasnt Nowadays... Gotta Go With The Amazon... Shes As Indestructible And Way More Skilled In Hand To Hand...
Sixth... Kyle Sucks...
Seventh... Steel Sucks...
Eigth... Yeah... Reeds A Genie... We know...
Ninth... The Chocalate Goo Theory Was Pretty On Point In My Eyes... Give It To Firestorm...
Tenth... What An Insult To Bats... Come On... Bats Will Take BP
Eleventh... Again With The Insults... Everybody Loves Cable... But MM Is On Par With All The Big Boys... I Cant See Cable Taking Him...
12th(Forgot How To Spell)... Atlas...

We Be Bootleg...

Beyonder
Originally posted by BootlegBoys420
Could That Last Post Have Been Any More Marvel Biased? Jesus...

laughing Because Superman can smash a planet to pieces in three punches. Because Superman can move 100X the speed of light. Because Superman can stalemate Silver Surfer.

Please, Gladiator is on or above Superman in power. So bias my butt. Black Bolt would put Superman down.

BootlegBoys420
WE BE BOOTLEG!!
check it kind of late with a responce here it goes gladiator can't beat hulk everyone knows that and the hulk can't beat sup, we saw that in marvel vs dc issue #3. sup is one of the strongest superheros ever .
this beyonder sounds like a fan boy,stop watching the x-men cartoons and read some comics.
We run these streets b!+%#!!!!

BootlegBoys420
I Told You There Was 4 Of Us... Im The Smartass One... That Was The Angry Argumentive One... Theres Also The Silly One And The Ummm... Well... I Dunno What He Is... But Hes Here...

We Be Bootleg...

We Run These Streets!!!!!!!!!

Never

And his powers are fire-based.

Firestorm transmutes matter at the atomic level.

What can Firelord do to him?

kgkg
Originally posted by Beyonder
laughing Because Superman can smash a planet to pieces in three punches. Because Superman can move 100X the speed of light. Because Superman can stalemate Silver Surfer.
Please, Gladiator is on or above Superman in power. So bias my butt. Black Bolt would put Superman down.

Beyonder is no fan boy he knows his shit and a well written Gladiator is equal to Pre Crisis Superman , but normal superman is no match in terms of strengh and speed. But if this was a fight vs Gladiator and Sups i whould give it to sups why beacuse of Gladiator confidence bullshit.

But blackbolt can take them all out if he started Screaming including his team mates

BootlegBoys420
Gladiator's A Cheap Knock Off... Copies Are Never As Good Or Better As The Originals... Simple And To The Point...

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Never

Nope. Firelord is not like the Human Torch.

Beyonder
Gladiator's A Cheap Knock Off... Copies Are Never As Good Or Better As The Originals... Simple And To The Point...

Yeah, that's why Thanos (the copy) beats the tar out of beings like Surfer, Thor, Drax, Hulk, The Fallen One and stalemating or surviving encounters with the likes of Odin, Tyrant, Beyonder, Galactus, and Walker. Darkseid (the Original) gets his ass handed to him by Superman. And how many times has Darkseid conquered the universe?

Go do a search on Hulk Vs. Gladiator, you'll see what everyone thinks about that entire fight. As for Superman Vs. Hulk, please don't act as if crossovers is concrete evidence. Thanos got cut by boned claw Wolverine, who also previously beat Lobo in a bar fight. You're bringing crossovers as evidence, especially this crossover, is ridiculously retarded.

BootlegBoys420
we be bootleg!!!!!! we all know that BB wont do that cause he will destroy the whole planet including himself.oh yeah Gladiator is a carbon copy of Sup with a mohawk with no depth. Superman wiped the floor with Darkseid in Supman/Batman #13 . Lets see Gladiator touch DS he will take him out the omega ray blast to the face!!!!POOF NOMORE GLADIATOR !!!!!! We run these streets!!!!!

Khellendros
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Firelord's cool. His power level is a tad lower than Surfer's, more powerful than Airwalker and Nova but less experienced and more reckless in battle. So this JLA would have a slightly better chance against Firelord than Surfer. Spidey did beat on him but that's just the same bad writing category as the brick taking out Surfer...
laughing Surfer got knocked out with a brick? When did that happen??

Khellendros
Originally posted by Never

Uhh, Firelord puts out the energies of a star. Solar Plasma > fire. And, Firestorm transmutes things at the molecular level, which is what Firelord can do as well, just not with as much skill and power. Also, Firelord has the typical indestructible body most heralds are given. I dunno, the more I read this thread the more I start leaning towards Black Bolt's team. I'm sorry, though, I still don't think Black Bolt is taking out Superman on his own.

Khellendros
EDIT: Weird double post... O_o

BootlegBoys420
thank you Beyonder you proved are point even more.your so smart. We run these streets!!!!

Beyonder
we be bootleg!!!!!! we all know that BB wont do that cause he will destroy the whole planet including himself.oh yeah Gladiator is a carbon copy of Sup with a mohawk with no depth. Superman wiped the floor with Darkseid in Supman/Batman #13 . Lets see Gladiator touch DS he will take him out the omega ray blast to the face!!!!POOF NOMORE GLADIATOR !!!!!! We run these streets!!!!!

Really? Current Darkseid is Superman's *****; his OE got punked by Superman's Heat Vision. And...oh that's right, Gladiator also Heat Vision. Gladiator would kick current Darkseid's ass and reflect his OE.

Furthermore, in Superman/Batman 13, Superman got assist from Wonderman and her bracelet. It wasn't like he took the OE attack.

BootlegBoys420
listen Gladiator cant even beat Wonderwoman what makes you think that he can thump with Sup. like we said before origanal coke is better than new coke.but we will give it you about WW helping out Sup.but we think Sup would of taking the OE. WE RUN THESE STREETS!!!! smokin'

Beyonder
listen Gladiator cant even beat Wonderwoman what makes you think that he can thump with Sup. like we said before origanal coke is better than new coke.but we will give it you about WW helping out Sup.but we think Sup would of taking the OE. WE RUN THESE STREETS!!!! smokin'

Wonder Women? How is she compared to Surfer or Thor? She'd eat mud off Kallark's boots.

BootlegBoys420
Do you know anything about WW She can give SS a fight any day were talking about a Goddess HELLO!!!!! SHE WILL KICK THOR ASS!!!!!Read WW ISSUES #210-212 THEN COME TALK TO ME.Can Thor fight blind we highly doubt it WE RUN THESE STREETS!!!!!!

Beyonder
Do you know anything about WW She can give SS a fight any day were talking about a Goddess HELLO!!!!! SHE WILL KICK THOR ASS!!!!!Read WW ISSUES #210-212 THEN COME TALK TO ME.Can Thor fight blind we highly doubt it WE RUN THESE STREETS!!!!!!

So? Dare Devil can fight blind, that doesn't mean he can beat Thor. Please, a goddess statis can only get you so far. Green Latern, MM, and Superman aren't gods, yet any of them can give her a fight or win.

And no, Silver Surfer would murder her.

BootlegBoys420
Ummm... Jesus... You Sit There Screaming Thor, Thor... Did You Actually Read Ragnarok? I Dont Think So... Thor Kinda Got Blinded In That... Was Useless Without His Vision... He Needed The Ravens To See After That... WW Got Blinded.... Then Fought The Entire JLA By Herslef... No Little Birds Helping Her... Yeah Thors Stronger Than WW... But WW Is A Better Fighter... Shes Take Thor On Sheer Fighting Prowess... Of Course SS Would Murder Her... Why You Marvel Gotta Bring Surfer Every Time... Thats Why Kyle Gave That Beach Bum The Business (Yeah Surfer Gave Him The Business Back But Thats Besides The Point)... The Point Is... Kyle Can Lose To WW... So Could SS... Just Need The Right Situation... AND!!!!!
Yeah Thanos Whooped Everyones Ass... But He Wasnt A Copy... That Was Literally Half Of Thanos... You Dumb Bastard... Like I Keep Saying... Go Read Something... Then Come Talk To Me...

We Straight Run These Streets!!!!!!!!!!

Beyonder
Ummm... Jesus... You Sit There Screaming Thor, Thor... Did You Actually Read Ragnarok? I Dont Think So... Thor Kinda Got Blinded In That... Was Useless Without His Vision... He Needed The Ravens To See After That... WW Got Blinded.... Then Fought The Entire JLA By Herslef... No Little Birds Helping Her... Yeah Thors Stronger Than WW... But WW Is A Better Fighter... Shes Take Thor On Sheer Fighting Prowess...

Captain America fights better than Thor. So what? What does WW have? Who's she beat? Superman? Thor beats Loki, Surfer, Drax, Hulk, etc. Maybe you should go read more about Thor.

If you agree that SS would murder her, then why did you say WW can give SS a fight you a$$clown?

And what's this about half of Thanos? Have you been eating dirt again?

BootlegBoys420
Thats My Fault... I Did Absolutely Say That Wrong... What I Was Trying To Say Was That It Could Go Either Way... Depends On The Circumstances... But I Honestly Do Lean Towards SS... My Bad...
As For The Thanos Thing... It Wasnt A Copy... When I Originally Said Copy... It Was Referring Sentry As A Copy Of Superman... The Thanos That Beat Everyone In Infinity Gauntlet Was Thanos From A Different Timeline, Brought By Magus(I Have The Book In My Hand... I Dont Have A Scanner So No Pictures) Not A Copy But Thanos Himself...

We Be Bootleg...

Beyonder
The Thanos That Beat Everyone In Infinity Gauntlet Was Thanos From A Different Timeline, Brought By Magus(I Have The Book In My Hand... I Dont Have A Scanner So No Pictures) Not A Copy But Thanos Himself...

We Be Bootleg...

Um WHAT? Please explain. Magus had nothing to do with Thanos during IG series. The only Thanos clone Magus made with during The Infinity Wars. And the original Thanos still punked that clone and devoured his remains.

kgkg
WW have no chance again SS

SS can move beyond light speed , power cosmic his superior than any JLA member.

he whould murder WW fast and easy.

Sentry
Bump

Sentry
Bump

DigiMark007
Spider-Man beat a herald...Good times... big grin My inner fanboy is beaming with joy.

Team Black Bolt wins this, but a good fight...others have put it well, so I won't detail it.

-DM

brainchild81
Originally posted by Khellendros
Uhh, Firelord puts out the energies of a star. Solar Plasma > fire. And, Firestorm transmutes things at the molecular level, which is what Firelord can do as well, just not with as much skill and power. Also, Firelord has the typical indestructible body most heralds are given. I dunno, the more I read this thread the more I start leaning towards Black Bolt's team. I'm sorry, though, I still don't think Black Bolt is taking out Superman on his own. He wouldn't have to. After Doc takes out Zatanna, and sees Supes getting the better of BB, Doc takes Superman out quickly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.