any one got the serious sam the second encounter demo or full version

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sky shadow
its a realy cool game its a internet game so you can connect with other player and im like the best at the game an ex on how it looks whit a shot gun
http://www.cslab.ece.ntua.gr/~phib/images/doom/anim/sht2.gif

Lord_Andres
Hey the best 3D shooter is ME!, not you stick out tongue , anyway ya I've played both the SS games, I liked the 2nd better, the first is also good, well they aint really GOOD they are just fun, first time I played it I was laughing so hard, those guys came running at me, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh and Sam gose like aaaahhhh your self, and shoots one of 'em hehe, also the first time I played SS 2nd E, in that big valley about 5 I think of those bulls came charging at me, laughing out loud you just gotta time it right and move, then they pass right by and go like a mile up the hill anbd then come back laughing out loud ya fun times, oh and btw WAHT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SHOTGUN??? IT'S MINE big grin

sky shadow
i found it and you still got the game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.