Shin Bison (with psycho power) vs Shao Kahn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Lord of the Outworld Realm

vs

Miles Bison

Joker1237
Khan takes it easy.

Than Khan, will say

"IS that your best you pathic fool"

Yep good old Khan with his taughts. No Psco Cruser will save Bison from this one.

eleveninches
"Don't make me laugh"

The only guy I could ever beat SK with, was Sub Zero. I just kept freezing him and uppercutting him.

Joker1237
well There is a flaw in Khan(As all computers do, EVEN BISON)

IN MK2, go to the end of the screen and block, Khan will Shoulder Charge, and follow up with a uppercut, it works MOST OF THE TIME.

Just hope his enegery goes out before yours, and pray he does not just walk up and kick you around like he did to me a few times.

eleveninches
I havnt played it for years, but I just remember on MK3, The only one wou could beat kahn for me was Sub Zero

long pig
i found the guy who throws his hat was basically invincible if you were good with him....much like paul phoenix in tekken 2

eleveninches
Sub Zero was good enough in MK2, but he was amazing when he got the ice-clone ability.

Joker1237
GREAT MK3.

Well he is easy to beat on MK3.

But on UMK3 and TMK3. Will , MMM. Ok Subzero(Either one) is the only one who can take down Khan lol.

He does not do his jump as often as he did in MK3. So He was impossble to beat, IF HE DOES not do the jump.

long pig
paul was so fricken cheap....id be playing with yoshimitsu and no matter how good i was my cuz would wear me out with paul....then i learned his secret....hes supposed to be cheap! then i learned how to play paul and indeed i am the master of tekken now.
yes that is a challenge.

long pig
Originally posted by Joker1237
GREAT MK3.

Well he is easy to beat on MK3.

But on UMK3 and TMK3. Will , MMM. Ok Subzero(Either one) is the only one who can take down Khan lol.

He does not do his jump as often as he did in MK3. So He was impossble to beat, IF HE DOES not do the jump.
yea...that was the problem with MK ....totally unbalanced.
until deadly alliance came out....that and deception are very good and balanced.
sub zero and scorpion are still pretty cheap but not as much....GET OVER HERE!

Joker1237
Well the BOSSES HAD TO BE CHEAP.

I mean its ok for Goro, or Kintaro or Khan to be cheap because well There bosses.

Idol in KI was as cheap as one can get. Because well he is a boss.

jinzin
khan would rape bison and take his soul. Everything bison can do kahn can do better by about 10.

Joker1237
yeah that Soulder Charge was mean, and UNLIKE MK fighters, Street fighters dont have a uppercut to relly counter with it. And also Khan was hard to knock down lol.

Lord-of-Dreams
Kahn has taken over many lands. Killed many people much more powerful than Bison(demons, sorcerers, gods...). Bison is really only a human with powers. Kahn is far more. He is near the league of lowly gods.

jinzin
i'd think bison more of a semi demigod, but still nowhere in kahns league.

CorderaMitchell
bison would kill kahn.

jinzin
no...... he wouldn't.....

CorderaMitchell
yes huh.

jinzin
nu-uh!....laughing out loud

CorderaMitchell
yes huh!!!

jinzin
nu-uh!

CorderaMitchell
yes huh. stick out tongue

jinzin
nu-uh! eek!

CorderaMitchell
yes huh..........

jinzin
nu-uh....

CorderaMitchell
well your a poopie head spammer!!!

jinzin
you're a poopier and poopiest head that spams more....

CorderaMitchell
well your a poopie poop pooper that eats poopie S.P.A.M

jinzin
you're a pooptastic spaming machine!

shao kahn wins...

CorderaMitchell
bison wins, you poop headed monster.

jinzin
shao does you poop smothered bum! laughing out loud

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by jinzin
Bison does I'm smothered with cum! laughing out loud

Hey whatever you do on your spare time is your own business, no need to tell everyone that. I'm dissapointed in you Jinzin. sad

CorderaMitchell
Okay thats pushing a ban, my bad there.

jinzin
you have some messed up fantasies about me man..... confused

CorderaMitchell
No need to cover it up, seriously my bad, that was cruel.

EvilCap America
None of the Mk guys were cheap the games were just badly made and didnt give you a terriblly large amount of options.Even then most of them fought in an ungodly predictable pattern where strats never went past "Walk back and block then counter"

Bison was a pretty nice boss in SFA3 but he was still predictable and certain characters just raped him for free anyways

CorderaMitchell
That psycho crusher was something though, SFA3 shin akuma, is just another story, he'll combo your ass into submission.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by jinzin
you have some messed up fantasies about me man..... confused

Sorry i have the same problem embarrasment

But daaamn youre smokin boy!! smokin'

Bison would crush the infidel

CorderaMitchell
Whatever you have no fantasies from me, stop flattering yourselves, I'm talking to my girl now, I'm ugly but I got game.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Whatever you have no fantasies from me, stop flattering yourselves, I'm talking to my girl now, I'm ugly but I got game.

The only game you got boy is streetfighter alpha.

Talking to your girl? Yeeeaahh thats believable. Respect your mama. Those phone sex lines aint free ya know.

CorderaMitchell
These fans, who come on other threads so I can respond.

You said I was fantasizing, but then told the same accuser he was smoking, okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. You can't dig yourself out of that hole. I got evidence.

CorderaMitchell
anyone else?

Tron
Moving...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.