New Teen Titans vs. New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No preptime. Usual weaponery.

Lineup:

Cyborg
Raven
Starfire
Wonder Girl
Superboy
Robin
Beast Boy
Speedy
Kid Flash

Lineup II:

Captain America
Spider-Man
Luke Cage
Iron Man
Spider-Woman
Daredevil
Wolverine

(NO SENTRY!)

Discuss.

Blade Cutter
Cap Vs Robin,Spider-man VS Superboy,Ironman VS Starfire,Luke Cage VS Cyborg,Spider-Woman VS Wonder Girl,DD VS Speedy,Wolverine Vs Beast Boy,this would be a close match with the New Avengers most likely wining but Raven and Kid Flash fighting no one so they can help any body that is loosing giving the Teen Titans the win.

Sentry
Even without Sentry, New Avengers take this.

Kento
Well since Raven can mess with peoples emotions that'll make the battle that much difficult with her making everybody very depressed.

The KF can give everybody a superboost of speed while stealing the speed of the Avengers.

I thought Starfire quit, and was replaced with Speedy? As I haven't read the comics but I know about half of the people on Titans cause of Young Justice, and then the rest I know from TT vs Naruto thread.

I'd give it to Teen Titans as Luke Cage is the only one I don't know about from Avengers.

jinzin
avengers,,, they've got too much experience, ability, teamwork, sheir force, and fanboy power to loose to this dc team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.