853rd Century Batman VS. The Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
853rd Century Batman VS. The Flash(no emotions, ready to kill)

Bats has a week of prep, Flash has a day. Oh, it's Wally.

Draco69
Batman wins.

Never
Throw the rest of the JLA in there and Batman 1M still wins, and VERY easily.

He has an IQ of 1045, for starters.

eleveninches
Batman would win, but it would be rather close. If wallly struck first, he could very well win

Joker1237
so what is the 853rd century Batman?

Never
Originally posted by Joker1237
so what is the 853rd century Batman?

"The future Batman uses many methods based on the originals arsenal yet updated with 853rd century technology. These included Datarangs which are virtual projectiles that place a marker on a persons genetic code which allows Batman to track them anywhere in the System. The arsenal extends to his costume that includes teleportation capabilities modelled on the New Genesisan Boom Tube, it all also allows him to project "Avatars" (holographic duplicates of himself capable to independent thought). He can also fly by using technology manipulate the local gravitational field. Batman himself is a skilled martial artist and has an IQ of 1045."

Hegemon875
Being a HUGE batman fan myself I think batmna 1mil is the most awesome character ever, yet I hate him because he is the originals superior by far. Besides cosmics I cant think of any being who could beat him one on one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.