New Member Hello Geeks ! haha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GeneralGrev2005
Hi I am a new member and a big Star Wars Fan for years ! has anyone seen Robots yet ? also does anyone know if the new trailer will be screened in the UK cause it was not with Robots ?

mandalorian_war
ban him

oddjob02
ok your ability to start threads should be taken away, never ever open a pointless thread for your own self-high fives, jees Bob Dole search the site and other threads for answers before doing this again......

DCLXVI
Personal Threads such as this should be put in the "Welcome Forum".
Dude, you're going to get the flaming of your life.....no

Obiwalker08
wow......

mandalorian_war
im not a geek no

DARTH DADDY
shut him down!!!

lil bitchiness
We have a welcome forum

arrow moving...

And I think i said something about hostility towards new members.

Another such display of hostility and you are all getting warnings.

Welcome. wave

Slytherin Girl
1.- welcome
2.- im sw fan too
3.- no, i didn't saw robots yet

PVS
jesus christ guys its his first post.

GeneralGrev2005, welcome to the forum

and yes, i saw robots and it SUCKED...i mean it REALLY sucked sad

Slytherin Girl
I supposed that...
I don't expect much of that film.

Dreamer2222
I ahven't seen it but it looks cool. Although fom what I have read it sucked. Should I see it?

Slytherin Girl
You can watch it, to have your own opinion (Y)
but i will wait 'til comes on TV xD

Dreamer2222
kk will do!!!! wink

undenyabledream
WELCOME!!! Enjoy your stay!

El_NINO
Hello, i am new here sup peeps, holler, i like star wars and i also like games, and girls, and cars, and television, and girls, and soccer, and Ac Milan, and girls....anyways just wanna say sup!

DARTH STEVIOUS
Robots was really good and there is a star wars refrence in it a robot tells ewan the force is strong with this one and it had me in fits of laughter i highly recomend it it really takes u to another world one much like star wars very very good. Itell u the fart scene is the best lol.

TheFilmProphet
Welcome, big grin

Wolflet
Welcome to KMC may i take your order? smile

Corran

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.