Warmachine Versus Luke Cage!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
Two pissed off black dudes ready to rumble.
Both powerhouses and a serious threat.
Who wins????
Let's go!!!

LordFear
My vote is for Rhodey.
I think the armor will pull through.

Scoobless
Rhodes hasn't been War Machine for a long time........ i think the most recent guys name was Parnell..... if it makes you happy he was black too.......either way, anyone with experience of the War Machine armour would murder Luke Cage

LordFear
Parnell???
Nope I didn't know that
What's the scoop with this guy?
Do you know

Scoobless
he appeared in 2 or 3 Iron Man comics as Sunset's version of War Machine......... beat the crap out of both Iron Man and Warbird together a couple of times IM finally got the upper hand on him on a weapon testing range with the help of Jacosta, IM is more maneuverable, but WM has more fire power........ or at least he did, that was back around IM 13-15 or thereabout........ about a year after the "Heroes Return" story arc

LordFear
thanx for the update

dominic/wolf
which war machine space armor or normal

ScarletSpider
Normal. If I recall correctly, after the Time War, Rhodes' armor got seperated from him during the time travel. When he returned to the present, the armor landed somewhere else, and Sunset Bain retrieved it, and gave it to Parnell.

Scoobless
actually the sunset armour was all new..... no stark tech, it was built by some guys who worked for baintronics

ScarletSpider
Ah, okay. I wonder whatever happened to the armor Rhodes lost then....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.