Phoenix IV versus The Black Queen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix_Avatar9
How do you think Selene would fare against Jean Grey-Summers as the Phoenix Resurrected or White Crown Phoenix which are both part of her eventual natural mutations, (if u wanna check NXM "Here Comes Tomorrow"wink or any other incarnatations of Jean or Phoenix ( i.e. Rachel, Phoenix II, Marvel Girl etc.) also it would be nice if someone would comment on The Black Queen vs. The Goblyn Queen (Madelyne Pryor)
thanks much!hi2

Never
Oh god, Goblyn Queen > Selene

Dunno, Jean Grey was just getting accustomed to her powers - or do you mean the one that was in the story arc that Grant Morrison wrote/Marc Silvestri pencilled?

If so, her. If not...

Phoenix_Avatar9
thanks for the response, it's my first time posting! smile

Never
Originally posted by Phoenix_Avatar9
thanks for the response, it's my first time posting! smile

Welcome smile

GalacticStorm
Jean with ease

guy222
Originally posted by Phoenix_Avatar9
How do you think Selene would fare against Jean Grey-Summers as the Phoenix Resurrected or White Crown Phoenix which are both part of her eventual natural mutations, (if u wanna check NXM "Here Comes Tomorrow"wink or any other incarnatations of Jean or Phoenix ( i.e. Rachel, Phoenix II, Marvel Girl etc.) also it would be nice if someone would comment on The Black Queen vs. The Goblyn Queen (Madelyne Pryor)
thanks much!hi2

Jean wins

gogogadgetgo
selene would be nothing more than a grain of sand to jean

jffxex1980
Jean wins........selene got owned by rachel. What makes you think she fares against someone who knows the PF more so than anyone else?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.