MSNBC: Should Chewbacca Fight Jar Jar? LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkYoda
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4326967/

Wow! The gp has no clue.

Xam
huh

Lord Tyrant
LOL!

Mist

Sadako of Girth
Two tickets please to the theatre in a parallel universe were THAT screening takes place............!!!! smile

"..And its Chewie in the third round with a devastating left hook followed by a beautiful uppercut to the chin of the terminally annoying amphibian.."

LightSaber_Part
OK, the General public have NO idea what is going on.

even one of my friends brothers (who says his a SW fan)
thinks that Chewbacca is going to take Luke to Tatooine
and Mace dies by getting blown-up in a ship.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by DarkYoda
Wow! The gp has no clue.

And you are shocked? eek! laughing

((The_Anomaly))
hahaha! jar jar beats him at holo chess and rips his arms off

WindDancer
I hope Jar Jar arrest Chewie and tries to handcuff him. That would rock so hard to watch Chewbacca rip him apart!!!

Sadako of Girth
laughing laughing laughing

"Mesa gonntee put de binders on yousaaaaAAAARRRRRRGGGHHH!!!"

*Splutching/Cracking noise*

legomaniack
somebody here

Darth_Nefarus
I would love to see Cheiw pull Jar Jar's arms out of his sockets.

Echuu
jar jar comes to kashykk as a delegate for palpatine

"yoosa jedi and wookies all gonna die!!"
then jar jar starts laughing at yoda until chewie comes from behind and claws his head off

Stunrun
yikes! they really dont have a clue do they!

i dont read anything anymore that criticises both Episode I and II, im pissed off with some of the comments the first two prequels enduredno

and somone actually had the nerve to say that the OT wasnt a masterpiece, they dont no shit these people!

Echuu
I actually dont think the two prequals were all that bad- i mean the first one was just utter boredom and with jar jar made it stupid so that could be seen as the worst but ep. II was better and the third will most definitely be the best. Plus I think that ep. 3 will make the 2 prequels much better because it bridges the two trilogies.

lil bitchiness

Arsenal
Will Chewie and Jar Jar ever get to meet?

TheElectricFox
LOL one guy says "we havent seen a pregnant amidala yet in either trailer so i dont really think they will show it"

God i hate the general public. Thats why walking out of the ROTS premiere im going to shout "holy crap boba fett killed Sam Jackson!"

Naredhel

bilb
Oh FFS ... roll eyes (sarcastic)

im_back_haha
i got my money on chewie lol it wouldent be a fight anyways lol more of a massacar lol

Imaginary
blink Oh my god...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.