storm VS sue storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
who wins

pr1983
your kidding right? sue... and rather easily...

stormfront13
no i'm not kidding but i also think sue will win

long pig
a closterphobic<sp>storm in an ever decreasing unbreakable bubble....yeah sue is her worst nightmare.

ayjay
i agree

long pig
Why dont they show that weakness of storm much? it was what made her a good character.

Alpha Centauri
Sue Storm destroys her.

-AC

eleveninches
Sue wins so easily. The stinkin mutie has no chance

dami wilson
WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GET RIDICULOUSLY DEGRADING DORK? Stinking as in what? You got a problem with her color or the fact that she's beautiful? Better go smell yourself in the toilet and get some after shave dork! mad mad mad stick out tongue stick out tongue mad

DarkCrawler
Ok...

Beyonder
Originally posted by dami wilson
WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GET RIDICULOUSLY DEGRADING DORK? Stinking as in what? You got a problem with her color or the fact that she's beautiful? Better go smell yourself in the toilet and get some after shave dork! mad mad mad stick out tongue stick out tongue mad

'Kay Erik, calm down. Don't go all Master of Magnetism on him. If you think Homo Superiors are all that, then that's your opinion.

IMO, a muttie is just a muttie know matter how highly they think of themselves. big grin

JWangSDC
Sue Storm is SOOO HOT

Alpha Centauri
No that's The Human Torch.

Oh I see you're implying that she's nice.

My bad.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.