Legolas VS. Green Arrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Only arrows, no prep, forest battle. Thank Draco for this idea.

I say Legolas.

Swanky-Tuna
Regular arrows? 'Cause I think GA is at a real disadvantage without his boxing glove arrows.

jinzin
lol, yeah. GA sucks legolas is a better more innovative archer, and fighter.

BootlegBoys420
Legolas... Hands Down....

Bootleg Ass Sentry

We Run These Streets!!!!!!!

Swanky-Tuna
I can't really say. I'm sure a Green Arrow fan will come in and explain his feats to us. I can only assume GA has done more impressive things than a pretty minor character from LotR.

Thales
zOMG... this is the dumbest crap I've seen in a LONG time. Let's see... take one of Tolkien's 3rd tier characters and put him up against a classic hero... wow, that's a close one. I think they'd both call it a draw, pat each on the arse and go swap recipes.

-fin
Thales

ayjay
go LEGOLAS!

eleveninches
GA. yes

ThaWhiteShadow
legolas, he lived in mirkwood and is used to shooting in forests

DarkCrawler
Green Arrow wins.

Btw, is it I or II, cause if it's II he will kick Legolas's ass. He is almost on par with Lady Shiva in martial arts.

Superherovandal
no way he ain't even on par with batsie. Legolas with his heightened senses and thousands of years of experience will rip GA.

Superherovandal
obviously it is Queen as he is the better archer.

BootlegBoys420
Legolas Isnt Human... GA Is... Legolas Is Faster... More Agile... And A Better Archer... Legolas Could Hit GA With His Eyes Closed Using GA's Breathing As A Target...

We Be Bootleg...

eleveninches
Ollie is far better than conner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.