hercules vs thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
I never gotten to read there matches or even heard the out come I like to know what u all think who would win and also if any of u know who has won in thepast that be great

Linkalicious
Thor wins.

Mjolnir is just too much to handle. I think the best examples would come when you pit them both up against Hulk.

Hulk has shown to overpower Hercules pretty badly. The same can't be said when Thor goes against Hulk.

Horrible logic...i know, but the fact remains...Thor > Hercules.

who?-kid
The first time they met and fought (long long time ago), is still the best fight between these two (demi)gods.

But Thor is slightly better, stronger and has more powers at his disposal.

Zahit
Actually, Hercules is supposed to be slightly stronger than Thor
and have better fighting skills. Thor outclasses him because
of Mjolnir's powers. In a hand-to-hand battle, it would last a long
ass time. Hercules may win that based on superior wrestling or boxing
skills. Personally I don't think I've ever read a proper Hercules vs. Hulk fight....

BootlegBoys420
Thor wins no if and or but remember Hercules is half human. WE RUN THESE STREETS!!!!

Zahit
Originally posted by BootlegBoys420
Thor wins no if and or but remember Hercules is half human. WE RUN THESE STREETS!!!!
After Hercules' mortal death, Zeus resurrected him as a full-fledged
Olympian god. He is every bit as powerful as Thor (sans Mjolnir),
and then some.

YANCY G-UNIT RULES DA STREETS!!!!!

BootlegBoys420
YANCY G-UNIT RULES DA STREETS!!!!!

Thats Great... But We Run These Streets!!!!!!

I Actually Had No Idea Herc Was Full Fledged... Thank You For Enlightening Me...

We Still Run These Streets!!!!!!!!

Lord S
Dear Bootleg:

Please grow up and stop talking like a yoboy...it's really nauseating.

As for this battle, I agree that Thor is stronger and has more tools at his disposal.

K Von Doom
Thor's greatest feat of strength - lifting part of the Midgard Serpent wrapped around the Earth

Hercules' greatest feat of strength - lifting the Earth off Atlas shoulders

All your base are belong to us!

long pig
thor wins due to mjolnir...H2H id say herc...all around better fighter...just way too cocky
thor iz da king of new york! verilyi sayeth to ye bitches!

Wynndar
Thor beats him in a fight, but Herc is stronger, more durable, and the better hand to hand combatant...Mjolnir gives Thor way too much of an edge though.

eleveninches
Herc is getting his own series soon smile

I still say thor wins. In mythology, herc is not innately divine, whereas thor was

Lord S
I agree that Hercules is too cocky...I'm halfway through Avengers: Living Legends, and Herc can't seem to resist stroking himself and his fellow Olympians in front of Thor. It's funny...but annoying at the same time.

bakerboy
With the hammer, thor.

Without the hammer, hercules.

Hercules is as strong as thor without the hammer, if not a little more. And a better fighter and more durable hand to hand.

And about hulk's battle, the hulk vs thor battles are more equal because thor's hammer. without it, herc is a bigger problem for hulk than thor is.

KillAll
hercules has a mystical mace wink he could use that just as easily as thor could use mjolnir.

either way though, i think thor wins...

Wonderman
Not only would Herc beat Thor, he is the one who can crush Thor's hammer. At Thors Godforce level of course.
shaunNice thread. Ive been waiting to say that for 30 years

DrDoom
Hand-to-hand: The Prince of f'in Power
w/ Uru Hammer Vs. Herc's Mace: Thor
Straight up non conditional match: Thor

Fear the Uru hammer...

Wonderman
If Herc had any fear he would't have made the adamantium mace from his bear hands

DrDoom
I thought Zeus made his mace. I read that it was supposed to be as strong as Thor's.

When did he make one out of adamantium? With his bare hands no less...jeez.
Also, doesn't that mean he WAS afraid of the hammer if he had to make a weapon for himself, rather than face Thor bare handed? wink

savagerampage
Didnt hercules lift the entire island of manhattan? in i cant remember what issue?

Fanboy
This is an unfair fight Hercules can Beat Thor if he just lets go of the hammer I mean Thor wanted to fight Hulk once with out the hammer and I remember when the fight started Thor dropped on his back and drop kicked hulk and that is the most of the fight I have seen. But Hercules can beat Thor of Thor just lets go of the Hammer. Oh and when did Hulk over power Hercules? That must have been cool looking anyone got a picture?

paolo2134
where does anybody get the idea that hercules is stronger than thor(hopefully not from those damned handbooks that were littered with errors).If anybody has been shown to be stronger in the past it's thor he had a clear advantage in a great slugfest in thor 221 although he had more reason to fight than herc,also in their first fight hercules is clearly shown thinking to himself"what manner of warrior is he the strength of his limbs EASILY equal mine own and his enchanted hammer makes a mockery of my mace" now for me that is a clear admission by herc that he is not stronger than thor but if anything thor is stonger than him.I do think more recently they are seen as almost pure equals in strength and i bet if you put a poll of comicbook writers,editors and artists it would be too close to call.Anyway thor has way too many other things going for him with his hammer so i am afraid herc goes down.

K3VIL
Wonderman can you try to don't write no sense thing?Or maybe study some grammar, cause it's hard to understand what you wrote.
And even if written right, it's wrong.
Hercules in his new comic book series is written at full power.
Normal Hercules, the one that also fought against WW during AVENGERS VS JLA, has physical strenght equal to that of Thor, and his other physical abilities are all at Thor's level.
If Zeus give him back his powers, he'll suprpass Thor physically, and only Mjolnir could make the difference.
Hercules possess a mace created with a metal virtually unbreakable, and it was created from Volcano, another Greek God.
Strangely, when he pummel Superman with the mace during the crossover, the mace was getting damaged from Supes force field.

paolo2134
sorry to disagree K3VIL but hercules before his powers were removed in first place was never shown to be physically stronger than thor as i said if anything there is some minor evidence for the opposite being true however as i said earlier it really is too close to call so i guess we are all going to have different opinions about this and we could probably both come up with some kind of evidence to back each of our claims up so why don't we just agree that in physical strength it really is too close to call but i still say with the other powers he has he is too much for herc to deal with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.