Maxima vs. The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss

Draco69
sad

K3VIL
She stay fist to fist against Doomsday and show her own.She has vast psionic powers which she can utilise in various ways. She can communicate telepathically, hypnotise, paralyse, project illusions, fly, give herself superhuman strength, project force bolts, melt metal and create force fields.
With all those powers, and her strenght level, she can knock unconscious Hulk in a few minutes.She throw away Doomsday without much ease, Hulk wouldn't be so hard to being putted K.O.

stormfront13
wow maxima is super powerful imo she wins

Fanboy
Wow that is true but then when she got so mad at Doomsday she had to pull out an electrical pole and freakin explode the gas or ignite it. Stupid savage red head but oh man she was knocking around Doomsday like nothing. She would probably do it to the Hulk I mean she has fighting skills that are freakin great She could have a chance against the hulk.

norrin radd
maxima

dominic/wolf
which hulk if it was war or meastro she would be done in less then a minute

BootlegBoys420
Gotta Go With Hulk... Eventually Shed Piss Him Off To The Point Where Hed Snap Her In Half And Chew On Her Red Hair...

DrDoom
Hulk.

She knocked herself out in the fight vs. Doomsday, so she already looses points there.

Yeah, she was knocking Doomsday around--but it wasn't hurting him, AND she had Superman backing her up.

She has that warriors temper (which resulted in her self-KO), and you really don't want to try to out-anger the Hulk.

Hulk wins 8/10 times, the only times Maxima would win is if she was able to screw with his mind.

Khellendros
Maxima. Gotta love the angry redheads!

stormfront13
lol yeah my moneys on maxima

JWangSDC
I'd put my penis in maxima, but my faith in hulk for this fight

stormfront13
i say maxima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.