Double you. Tee. Eff. (Sex! Education!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
Frankly, I am pissed by what I have just read. Really, really pissed. In fact, I am so pissed that I just have to share with you all the reason for my pissiness.

GUIDELINES FOR COMPREHENSIVE SEXUALITY EDUCATION.

Let's see what we have here...ah, yes:

Children in the stage of Middle Childhood (ages five through eight) should be taught the following:

"Vaginal intercourse occurs when a man and a woman place the penis inside the vagina.

Some men and women are homosexual, which means they will be attracted to and fall in love with someone of the same gender.

Touching and rubbing one's own genitals to feel good is called masturbation.

Some boys and girls masturbate and others do not.

Boths boys and girls may discover that their bodies feel good when touched."

Then there's what fourth-to-ninth graders are suggested to be taught ways to "be close to a person and show you care without having sexual intercourse." Well, that's fine and dandy, right? What's wrong with that--it seems that a relationship would require this to prosper, correct?

Oh, wait. Here are some suggestions:

"...bathing together, masturbation, sensuous feeding, fantasizing, watching erotic movies, reading erotic books and magazines."

What the ****? Again, I say it, "What the ****?"

Seventh-to-twelfth graders:

"Think up a sexual fantasy using condoms...Act sexy/sensual when putting condoms on...hide them on your body and ask your partner to find it...tease each other manually while putting on the condom."

Damn. That sexual education is a HELL of a lot better than the one I received! (I missed out on the 'condom races', too.)

Also, a school open to gay, lesbian, transgender, and bisexual students was created. It houses one hundred (that's 100!) students.

What is worse than all of this is the condition of 'academics' at colleges.

A woman 'performance artist'--she stripped naked, smeared chocolate on her body, and let the audience lick it off for $20 a pop--was invited to bring her 'art' to Yale and guest-speak at Harvard.

Fantastic. The coup de grace, however, is the debacle at San Francisco Art Institute.

24-year-old student has a project called Art Piece No. 1.

He requests a male volunteer and has him sign a waiver. Then he brings the entire class--that includes the professor--outside on an open-air stage so that everyone could see. His "performance" lasted ten minutes and went like this, according to the student:

"He was tied up. He had a blindfold and a gag, but he could see and talk through it. He had freedom of movement of his pelvis. I engaged in oral sex with him and he engaged in oral sex with me. I had given him an enema, and I had taken a shit and stuffed it in his ass. That goes on, he shits all over me, I shit in him. There was a security guard present. There was an instructor from the school present."

No protests from ANYONE. Not the students, not the professor...moral degeneration at its finest. Actually, there were repercussions: the 'artist' was placed on academic probation and told not to engage in any more public sex.

It's crap like this that makes me hope that the world ends soon.

Linkalicious
oh. my. ****ING. God!!!! eek!

I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've wanted a girl to shit on my chest!

Echuu
thats some pretty stupid sex education

"It's crap like this that makes me hope that the world ends soon."

i agree feceman

Fire
the education goes a tad too far (altho on an elder age it would make for a nice non-mandatory-class)

also the shitting thing in art is not really my taste but besides that the live sex as art? well they call so much other crap art so why not.

Capt_Fantastic
I see little wrong with the first half of the post. I see many things wrong with the second half of the post.

smoker4
Damn and i thought r kelly was f****d up

FeceMan
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I see little wrong with the first half of the post. I see many things wrong with the second half of the post.
They are teaching CHILDREN about sex and masturbation. I see much wrong with this.

MC Mike
Yea that pushes it a bit.

But on a side note masturbation is healthy. erm

Ou Be Low hoo
What's wrong with you people!?!?!?! There's nothing wrong with sex and there's nothing wrong with educating people about it. You all must be a bunch of pretty repressed individuals...

pr1983
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
What's wrong with you people!?!?!?! There's nothing wrong with sex and there's nothing wrong with educating people about it. You all must be a bunch of pretty repressed individuals...

calm down...

it was a bit much for kids...

peterKSL
Originally posted by MC Mike
But on a side note masturbation is healthy. erm

Really?? Cool... confused

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by FeceMan
They are teaching CHILDREN about sex and masturbation. I see much wrong with this.

true, 8 year olds might be a bit much...but! 8 year olds grow up to be 10 year olds...and then 14 and then 22 year olds. Where it starts is less important to me than how it ends up.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo

While I agree..repressed is the responsibility of 8 year olds.

Fire
Originally posted by peterKSL
Really?? Cool... confused

yea it helps to prevent prostate cancer

Linkalicious
and it's a lot of fun too.

There's no way I would want my children learning this kind of crap at that age from their school.

I'll leave it up to cable and primetime television to raise my children. big grin

smoker4
I cant believe they are showing kids how to do a hot carl!!!!

Napalm
Originally posted by Fire
yea it helps to prevent prostate cancer

Wow Im safe from cancer !

Fire
said it helps never said it totaly prevents it

bilb
Originally posted by Linkalicious

There's no way I would want my children learning this kind of crap at that age from their school.

I'll leave it up to cable and primetime television to raise my children. big grin

Thats my plan too eek!

FeceMan
Roar, I'm still pissed! And now I read about NAMBLA, making me more pissed.

peterKSL
Originally posted by Fire
said it helps never said it totaly prevents it

What if you do it everyday? cool smokin'

gls
Originally posted by smoker4
Damn and i thought r kelly was f****d up
no no no...u see ..the girl that he was with was effed up.

Imaginary
I think we're a bit....young to be learning all that blink

Adam_PoE
There is a difference between being informed and being instructed. I see no problem with informing children about masturbation. It is not as if teachers are distributing instructions and walking them through it.

PeaveyROcker
ok i mean teaching 8 year olds stuff that isnt right. they arent mature enough to handle those kinds of ideas and resposibility. plus they are going to tell their parents all the body education what they learned and the school they went to is going to get sewed like hell. also, who the hell has a crap fest in public? and who would stay to watch it? what the hell is happening to the world?

-Peavey ROCker

Darth Revan
The problem with teaching eight year olds so much about sex is, for those of you who don't see anything wrong with it, this: Children that young are simply not mature enough to understand such concepts. I'm not one of these bible-thumping righties who goes around saying, "sex is bad, mmm'kay, don't have sex, sex is bad."

But... some of you people are overestimating the brain power of a five year old. A kid that age could very easily take that stuff the wrong way and do something incredibly stupid... The last thing we need is third graders jerking off in public. Not to mention the fact that when I was that young I would have been revolted if my teacher had started talking about the things described in the first post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.