The Mask??? Do u HATE the charecter as much as i DO?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
I think the mask is gay. In every fight the mask is in people argue that "he could take over the univrese if he tried" thats the gayest sh*t i ever heard mad

StrawNilla
Originally posted by zachrivard
I think the mask is gay. In every fight the mask is in people argue that "he could take over the univrese if he tried" thats the gayest sh*t i ever heard mad
Well I don't know about it being "gay" but, the Mask is just too powerful.

My suggestion: Don't start a thread in which the Mask can participate, he's pretty much unbeatable by comic standards anyway.

Mider
Why do you people bash The Mask i mean so what if He is so powerful i mean why dont you all bash superman prime or living tribunal or eternity i mean you wanna talk gay there at the top of the ****ing list with LT as the poster boy i mean whats the point of good and evil if there is a super powerful entity on goods side that cant ever lose and Eternity, he just prances around the universe or himself doing NOTHING Master Order Lord Chaos Same thing, the whole damn list are just lazy ass people Celestials the only one who actually does something in there is Galactus and thats only cause He has to.

JWangSDC
anyone have any pics of the mask? I cant help but think of Jim Carrey everytime someone says the mask

long pig
Mider you make me ****ing laugh my ass off ....thats the funniest thing ive read all week man!!
"Eternity, he just prances around the universe or himself doing NOTHING Master Order Lord Chaos Same thing, the whole damn list are just lazy ass people Celestials the only one who actually does something in there is Galactus and thats only cause He has to." lol
mad <----whats this guy saying? i imagine it something like "my poop! my poop!!"

eleveninches
smmOkin

Mider
The Mask owns or stailmates anyone He goes up against.

Cosmic Cube
He can't lose folks! He can't!

Why even read his comics, Mider?

Mider
Blood, gore, crazyness what else do you want in a comic its not about a single The Mask the comics are about diffrent people in diffrent situations who are able to put on The Mask and use It for whatever need they want sometimes revenge, It was used to save a guys sister, sometimes It is an instrument for trying to take over the world, a cop used It to try cleaning up the streets, its basically The Mask in diffrent settings in diffrent situations.

BanannaNut128
THE MASK WAS ONE OF THE FIRST AND THE BEST COMICS THAT I HAVE EVER READ. The violent ones are the best. If you have any problems, just STFU

Paola
Not a battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.