me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

waspluver
hello! hello! your favorite freak of nature sarah has arrived!!!!!!!!!!! rolling on floor laughing I'm an crazy rocker who is a blast!!!!!! Happy Dance My bands are w.a.s.p.,BLS,ozzy,gwar,slayer,megadeath,kiss,twisted sister,and all kinds of metal!! big grin I HATE RAP!!!!! mad IT STANDS 4 and i quoteR.etards A.ttempting P.oetry! big grin

I have two bands that I play lead guitar in. one is with my older cosin and its called tears of acid.The other band is with my buddies leah, deserie (nickname deso 4 short)valo,douglas and me. smile I'm 14 i go 2 wm high.And i mostly no every rocker in my neighborhood!! What can i say i get arond wink

and you know what its so great my mom rules!!! many people think there mom's suck! mine doesnt she tells off teachers,lets me do whatever the hell i want, eggs houses with me,pulls pranks,slashes tires, and she is going out with nick cantinies from bls and if you don't believe me i have so much proof!!! my mom is kickass!! cool u know what avril whatever her name is sucks so bad! what's her deal!! she is such a poser! mad HONESTLY!!!!!!!!!! am i the only one that thinks this??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad speak up!

FeceMan
Holy crap, your post hurt my eyes.

beach_baby_279
ok

Wolflet
Welcome to KMC may i take your order? no expression

Corran

Morning_Glory
wave hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.