Downfall out of curiosity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth_achilles
Hey, Im curious, to know the downfall of two people, I searched but couldnt find any new solid material, only guesses and suggestions, does anyone know how Mace will eat the dust (my guess judging trailer and other materials is Palpy) and who ices GG (my guess is ob1) ok, please no flaming im just a newbie smile Happy Dance

Julie
errr refresh my memory....who is GG???? and your guess about Mace is good, but it'll probably be Anakin

ctsketch
Palps deals the final blow against Mace, anakin just disables him, Obiwan kills General Grevious

darth_achilles
sounds good, thanks man!

Julie
was that a spoiler....wahhhh....oh well

darth_achilles
I know I hate that shit, but I cant help it, I feel I have so much input on EpIII now that I mine as well soak up all i can, lol

On the flip side, GL never ceases to throw somethin a little extra in there noone was really expecting (fingers crossed)

Captain REX
Yup, those have been confirmed for awhile.

Julie
Obiwan kills Grevious.....ooooo....not so tough general

Jedi Priestess
The thread called Spoilers from MF.com has pretty much everything there is to answer your questions when they arise regarding the plot. If it's not in there, chances are it hasnt been leaked yet. smile

darth_achilles
alrighty then, thanks! and sorry for the spoiler sad

lil bitchiness
Its coolio, just use the MF.com spoiler thread. smile

If you cant be bothered to lookie through it, just PM one of the members, im sure they'll help out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.