JLA,Titans, VS Avengers,X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BootlegBoys420
THESE ARE THE TEAMS.
JLA-
WonderWomen
Superman
Martianmanhunter
Flash-Wally West
Batman
Plasticman
Greenlantern-Hal Jordan
Greenarrow

Titans-
Nightwing
Changling
Raven
Cyborg
Hawk
Troia

AVENGERS-
Warbird
Thor
Scarletwicth
Quicksilver
CaptainAmerica
Wasp
Quazar
Hawkeye

X-MEN-
Gambit
Beast
Kittypride
Colossus
Wolverine
Rogue

Settings:remote area somewhere
Rules:none
Discuss!!

WE BE BOOTLEG!!!! cool smokin'

eleveninches
JLA/TITANS.
easily!

spetznaz
The JLA wouldn't even need the Teen Titans to take out both the X-men and the Avengers.

eleveninches
Exactly

ayjay
that x-men lineup is crap..not a single telepath....JLA/Titans win

BootlegBoys420
You make no sence ayjay you dont need telepaths to win loser!!!The X-MEN LINE UP IS FINE!!!WHY CAUSE THERE IS NO CYCLOPS,JEAN, OR STORM YOU BIG FAN BOY!!!!!!!

DarkCrawler
Lol, you are the loser. You are getting angry without no reason. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BootlegBoys420
hey darkcrawler Im not angry Im just to the point.

kgkg
I agree JLA is enough to take both X-men and Avenger , only trouble whould be Thor and he will go down by 2 powerhouse.

nigel45
Thor is the only road-block facing the JLA/Titans teams.

Mainstream
thor I hate him but he's so damn tough

DigiMark007
A telepath would definately help. If Bootleg added the three he mentioned (plus someone like Ironman and/or Xavier) then it might be a fight...MM would have his hands full with Xavier, leaving Jean and Storm to do some damage (it would have to be sans Pheonix Force or the fight's over just like that). But even with the four/five of them, I'd lean toward JLA/Titans

-DM

BootlegBoys420
cool!!

BootlegBoys420
We Be Bootleg!!
Why is everyboby in here sleepin on Quazar and his Quantum Bands its just like the Green Lanterns ring. Wolverine could take any of the Titans in a fight. Except Raven shes pretty powerful.What about Rogue? What about Colossus? Come on what about Wonderman he could pick up at least 90,000 tons and he even gave the Hulk problems!!!
What makes you think WM wont phase WW with a punch or two.We're not taken anything away from the JLA/T but come people stop sleeping on the AV/XM !!!
We Run These Streets!!!

spetznaz
Originally posted by BootlegBoys420
We Be Bootleg!!
Why is everyboby in here sleepin on Quazar and his Quantum Bands its just like the Green Lanterns ring. Wolverine could take any of the Titans in a fight. Except Raven shes pretty powerful.What about Rogue? What about Colossus? Come on what about Wonderman he could pick up at least 90,000 tons and he even gave the Hulk problems!!!
What makes you think WM wont phase WW with a punch or two.We're not taken anything away from the JLA/T but come people stop sleeping on the AV/XM !!!
We Run These Streets!!!

Believe it or not I considered all the things you mentioned. Including Quasar's Quantum Bands.
And I am still certain that the JLA could wipe out both the Xmen and the Avengers WITHOUT requiring the assistance of the Teen Titans.

The JLA are just on a different level.
Any ONE of them would give the X-men/Avengers problems (even Plastic Man believe it or not would be a bother. Although nowhere near as dangerous as the Martian Manhunter, Plastic man would be immune to telepathic attacks, as well as brute force attacks from colossus and edged attacks from Wolverine). Anyways, any one of the JLA could provide the Marvel teams with serious problems. Although I think the Marvel teams would eventually bring the solitary threat down.
However having ALL of the JLA is just unfair to the Xmen/Avengers.
The JLA would win this without breaking a sweat.

theflyxx
The Avengers and X-Men are sorely lacking in the telepath department.

The X-Men team you listed is pretty weak. Not that it makes any difference, but if the JLA has all of its heavy hitters, the least you could do was have Cyclops, Storm, and Phoenix on the X-Men team (instead of Gambit, Beast, and freakin' Kitty Pryde).

Again, not that it makes any difference since the DC team will win, but facing a JLA with Supes, WW, and Batman, you have the Wasp on the Avengers team but no Iron Man?

pr1983
THESE ARE THE TEAMS.
JLA-
WonderWomen
Superman
Martianmanhunter
Flash-Wally West
Batman
Plasticman
Greenlantern-Hal Jordan
Greenarrow

Titans-
Nightwing
Changling
Raven
Cyborg
Hawk
Troia

AVENGERS-
Warbird
Thor
Scarletwicth
Quicksilver
CaptainAmerica
Wasp
Quazar
Hawkeye

X-MEN-
Gambit
Beast
Kittypride
Colossus
Wolverine
Rogue

Settings:remote area somewhere
Rules:none
Discuss!!

WE BE BOOTLEG!!!! cool smokin'

way too biased in favour of DC...

You make no sence ayjay you dont need telepaths to win loser!!!The X-MEN LINE UP IS FINE!!!WHY CAUSE THERE IS NO CYCLOPS,JEAN, OR STORM YOU BIG FAN BOY!!!!!!!

and for the xmen to stand a chace you need those three... unless your gonna stick in cable and nate grey...

DC Wins...

illadelph12
laughing

Wow, talk about stacked decks. laughing No chance for Marvel. Flash could take a majority of the team and Leave Thor, Colossus, Wonderman, Quasar and Rogue (depending on version). Then Manhunter takes them leaving Supes a softened Thor to pimp slap.

illadelph12
laughing

Kitty Pride???

BootlegBoys420
ok you guys made a point lets try this again.
These are the AV
Ironman for Wasp
Hercules for Scarlet
Hulk for Quick
X-MEN
Magneto for Gambit
Xavier for Beast
Pheonix(Gean Grey)for kittypride
Cyclops for Colossus
Nate Grey for Rogue

DigiMark007
If you make those changes, I'd go over to Marvel. Pheonix could probably kill everyone on all the teams all by herself (don't quote me on that...but she's wicked powerful). Xavier, Magneto, Hulk, and Ironman (depending on armor type) all could be considered powerhouses...a rather sizable swing would occur with them in the lineup.

-DM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.