Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MarioX
will sidious really turn anakin to the dark side? or will it be anakin just pretending, in order to rule the galaxy with luke like many of u have said?

and will the hyperspace xl trailer be big? whens it out?

Cascador

Jedi Priestess
Anakin doesnt kill Padme, she dies during childbirth. And the HS trailer wont be near as big at the hi-def one that came out last week I'd bet. wink

Cascador

Jedi Priestess
Cascador, Mottee/Ternian said she does not die from anything that Anakin did.

Cascador
I just saw it at spoilers at MF.com...

Jedi Priestess
Hmmmmmmmm let me go get what I have on this from Ternian.

Cascador

WindDancer
Spoiler tags folks. Don't forget to use spoiler tags. smile

Cascador
I replaced it at spoilers MF...don't know how to use spoiler tags lol

Jedi Priestess
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:51 am Post subject: Reply with quote
Tern at TF.n:

A few of you asked me about the pic with Obi-Wan standing outside the surgery talking to this droid. This happens at the beginning of the scene.

DROID:
All organic damage has been repaired and this systemic failure cannot be explained.

The quote by the droid pretty much says that she didnt die from any of her injuries. And it's widley assumed that Tern has the book. So I dont know what the heck is going on.

MarioX
a broken heart? sad

Jedi Priestess
SO it would seem. Kinda silly I think.

MarioX
Meh erm Depression can kill, though.

Cascador
I think it would seem there would be no purpose that Anakin injuries her while she doesn't die from it.

Jedi Priestess
Oh yes it does, she is supposed to be the very reason he goes to the dark side, to save her. And for him to attack her like that shows how crazy he's become.

Sadako of Girth
Its the old addage about being in good spirits being an advantage to the healing process I guess.... And her gutted emotional state can't aid recovery from the physical trauma (Choked, slammed up wall, and then going through a double childbirth... sad ) Yes. Depression does mess you up physically too...

Alliance
That makes the whole ordeal even sadder. In that sense, Anakin is even more responsible.

bwill00
why is mf.com down

darthmonkey9206
anakin chokes padme, then obi-wan comes and distracts him so he lets padme go and the duel starts. Padme is taken to pollisa minas (whatever) were she gives birth to luke and leia then she dies.

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Oh yes it does, she is supposed to be the very reason he goes to the dark side, to save her. And for him to attack her like that shows how crazy he's become.

umm, i dont mean this in an argumenative way but, all the Jedi and younglings that he slaughtered...isnt that being on the darkside? I think he's on the darkside when he chokes Padme, and thats the only reason that he does it, because the darkside clouds his judgement. I dont think he would EVER do that if he was still on the lightside. And i dont think he's "crazy" pre se, just not in full control of his thoughts and actions due to the new power of the darkside....but i guess youre gonna say, "not in full control.......isnt that being crazy?" and youre right, but not when its from an outside source such as an overpowering....well, force, that you dont have full understanding of yet.

JKozzy
He's letting his swelling hate flow through him wink

DCLXVI
I believe this either has been answered in this Thread, or else it's been answered by common and obvious knowledge. wink
CLOSED.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.