Best Version Of The Imperial March?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Vader05
What do you think is the best version of the Imperial March?

John Williams - Imperial March
Metallica - Imperial March
Rage Againts The Machine - Imperial March
No Doubt - Imperial March
Green Day - Imperial March
Techno Version - Imperial March

DCLXVI
Since the Imperial March is probably going to be in Ep. III, I'll leave this Thread here. wink
I definitely vote for John Williams & the London Symphony Orchestra. wink

master sifadius
John Willams

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by DCLXVI
Since the Imperial March is probably going to be in Ep. III, I'll leave this Thread here. wink
I definitely vote for John Williams & the London Symphony Orchestra. wink

I vote this needs to be in Literature and EU...although we need a SW music forum, this doesn't fit in withEU either.

But my TRUE vote goes to Metallica.

DCLXVI
Hmm....still, it'll stay here for now, unless others complain. wink

prod_
Can someone give me the no dowbt imperial march???I dont have that...the metalica one is good...but I go with JW!

LanİeWindu™
We need to ask Raz for a Music Forum for SW. Look at all the bands that did cover songs of Star Wars themes, and the soundtracks and etc.

prod_
Does anyone have the NO DOBT VERSION!!!?!

please email me at [email protected]

vader519
What about the metallic version,I have not that yet either, can someone post a link for that.

Jedi Priestess
No Doubt made an Imperial March remix? I didnt know that. Anyway i voted Williams. smile

prod_
I will upload metalica....can someone please upload NO DOUBT?!?!

DarthAJ
i checked on itunes and theres no sign of an imperial march under no doubt. I check Imperial March in general and see if theres anything.

LanİeWindu™
I originally heard both No Doubt's version and Metallica's version on Audiogalaxy.com, but it's a pay site now.

Jedi Priestess
There isnt one for No Doubt on WinMX but there is one for someone called Reel Big Fish? blink

LanİeWindu™
Reel Big Fish, they did most of the soundtrack for BASEketball.

Jedi Priestess
welll there ya go............it's official I know nothing about music laughing out loud Nice Sig Lance.

kremzike
Look, my own band did the Imperial March on stage and I still know that JWs is the best! And i'm my own biggest fan!

DarkYoda
I heard a heavy metal version of Imperial March somewhere. When did Metallica do a version of Imperial March? Was it an official release on an album? A soundtrack? A video game? confused smile

By the way...my vote goes to John Williams as he was the original and most creative. Everyone else copied his work.

darthvinss
daft question... JW ruuuules, no other version is good.... cool

jaden101
john williams...the rest are blasphemy

Red Superfly
So far any band that has coverred the Imperial March has made it crap.

JW.

SithSpy
i liked the metallica version as its so heavy, but JW is still the man, i would love to hear the rage version tho'

Darth_Nefarus
the one on my cell phone is kinda cool

OB1-adobe
You forgot the 'Machine head' version

vader519
I have only heard John Williams and the Rage version, but I would have to say John Williams is the amn. Is it possible for someone to post the No DOubt version and the Metallica version.

Sith_Dreamer
John Williams definetely has made the best one.

Darth Plagueis
Tonight, when cartoon network played the Clone Wars episodes back-to-back, they had a between episodes spot that played a funky remix of the imperial march with added drumbeats that was VERY cool! My vote goes there!!!

alecsuba
Johns version of course

though i did like the Imperial March Rage and Leviathan Mix from Force Commander

ybn1197
Metallica supposedly did two different versions. The first was just themselves. The second was with the San Francisco Symphonic Orchestra, it may be on the S&M album as a hidden track. I don't have that album so I am not sure. No Doubt has a version on their Live in the Tragic Kingdom DVD which is part of the Boom Box set. Supposed the Rage Against the Machine version was in the Force Commander game, but I can not attest to the validity of that information.

LanİeWindu™
This shouldn't be in the Episode III in all honesty.

MistaMandalore
Morridini posted this site in another thread. Under fansongs you'll find some (like Metallicas version). http://www.dockingbay101.com/music.html#ep3

SnakeEyes
John William's is definitely the best

DCLXVI
Indeed. wink

Ginger_Fish
the one and onlay... JW !

Jedi padawan
How about Rammstein Links 2 3 4

Fishy
JW that guy makes some great music

metallicarockr
k im a really big fan of metallica and i jus recently heard it and it was sweet i jw is really good but im sayin metallica smokin' evil face cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.