Spider-Man VS Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
i think spidey

King Burger
I agree.

Spider-Man has beaten tougher opponents. And
I don't think Deathstroke has super-strenght or
any such powers, just very good fighting skills.

jinzin
deathstroke. "just good fighting skills" yeah I guess anybody can pick apart prime members of the JLA. pffft

King Burger
Originally posted by jinzin
deathstroke. "just good fighting skills" yeah I guess anybody can pick apart prime members of the JLA. pffft

That's why I wrote "I don't think...", because I
am not too familiar with the character. And from
what I have seen, he doesn't have super-powers.

he's super-smart, and an excellent fighter, but
how can he beat Spider-Man in a one-on-one
fight.

If I'm wrong, then enlighten Professor jinzin?

BootlegBoys420
We Be Bootleg!!
Deathstroke is an Assasin skilled in all Martial Arts and has the Ability to use 90% of his mind from what I can tell.. But in the end Spidey will prove victorios his ability to improvise is only matched with his spider like agility and strengh...
We Run These Streets!!!

King Burger
BootlegBoys240, wouldn't it just be easier to have "We Be
Bootleg!!" as your signature, rather than having to type
it down in every post?

spetznaz
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
i think spidey

Let me put it this way.
The only way SPidey would know what killed him would be the incessant buzzing of his spidey sense going off as the entire block he is in detonates!
Deathstroke is Batman on steroids ....plus implants.
He would not only outthink spidey, but would also outmaneuvre him and simply run him to the ground.
You need more than physical abilities to take out Deathstroke.
Deathstroke (like Batman, Doom, TaskMaster and Black Panther), can only be defeated by an opponent with:
1) Strength levels that are just beyond comprehension. And I'm an not talking about SPidey's Class 10 strength but more along the lines of the Hulk's and Thor's Class 100.
2) Intellect and strategic-planning adeptness higher than theirs. I.e to defeat Doom it would really help if you could outthink Doom.

Spiderman loses.
His strength levels (10 tons) are high, but not out of the league of someone who has faced JLA-leagers (even Aquaman is 6 times stronger than Spidey with his 60ton lifting ability).
And Deathstroke is a strategic genius (Peter Parker is good with a test tube and micro-pipette, genius even, but he is not a strategic/tactical combat genius by any measure ...certainly not even close to Deathstroke levels by a longshot).

Deathstroke would do what the Sinister Six was unable to (due to their incompetence). He would finish Spiderman, and i would even go as far as saying that he would find it far easier to finish Spidey than he would find finishing the Batman!

long pig
DeathStroke is like The Punisher times 10.
if The punisher was able to tag spidey, DS can seriously whore mangle the guy.
Have you ever been Whore-Mangled??
yea, doesnt feel good does it?

spetznaz
Originally posted by long pig
DeathStroke is like The Punisher times 10.
if The punisher was able to tag spidey, DS can seriously whore mangle the guy.
Have you ever been Whore-Mangled??
yea, doesnt feel good does it?

100% true.
People must really not know who Deathstroke is. Slade would literally destroy Spiderman.

And I would say Deathstroke is more than 10 times the Punisher. I'd place him at 20.

King Burger
How strong is Deathstroke?

Why would only take someone with class 100 strength to
beat him?

And without any "prep" time, if they just "bumped" into
each other, how can Deathstroke beat Spider-man?

theflyxx
Spider-Man.

long pig
20 times is alot. But i get what you're saying.
King, because due to his supreme fighting ability and tactical mind most people any less than class 40 or so he could simply beat to death.
like the other guy said, just consider DS as Batman on steroids.

Quick Freeze
no prep time! the classic first meeting between 2 hot heads scenerio! obviously if prep was involved ds would win. although ds is super enhanced and all, i think that spidey's sence and strength puts him a little ahead, i still think its really close though. with ds's weapons, and speed, and strength and fighting skills and all

long pig
If you look at it this way it's quite simple to see the victor.
1. Strength goes to spidey
2. intelligence goes to DS
3. Fighting ability goes to DS
4. Weaponry long/short goes to DS
5. Experience goes to DS
6. 6th sense is pretty much even both have a sort of "spidey sense" DS see the immediate future, spidey is warned of the imm. future
7. agility goes to spidey....BUT only slightly
And since there is no prep time i cant finish the rest.
DS edges spidey out in the MOST important parts of fighting which are: Intelligence EXP. and Ability...plus his crazy ammount of small/large arms he carries wont hurt either.
This obviously ends with a whore mangling. obvious whore mangling

Quick Freeze
ds can see into the imediate future??? this guys dope!

long pig
Kinda like Maverick of Weapon X.
It would suck fighting someone who just saw in his head what you're gonna do next.

BootlegBoys420
GOOD POINT. But why are you sleeping on Spidey intellegence.He has shocked Reed Richard plenty of times.And Spidey has taken out class 100 stengh before look it up.Peter will surprise you sometimes.

WE BE BOOTLEG!!!!!DS is great though. huh wacko smart mad

long pig
Spiderman is very smart...but not as smart as DS.
I still think they need to re-do DS' lil 90% deal, they say this because its a widely spread myth that people only use 10% of their brain when in fact , most of us use at least 90%.
If he used 100% of his brain...thatd be different.

spetznaz
Originally posted by BootlegBoys420
GOOD POINT. But why are you sleeping on Spidey intellegence.He has shocked Reed Richard plenty of times.And Spidey has taken out class 100 stengh before look it up.Peter will surprise you sometimes.

WE BE BOOTLEG!!!!!DS is great though. huh wacko smart mad

Spiderman is smart. Not doubt about that. But there are different types of smart.

For example.

Let's say Spiderman is a genius in science (during several times, depending on his writer, Spiderman has been depicted as a scientific genius while on other times merely just a smart dude in science). Anyways, imagine SPiderman as a Mensa-type scientific genius who is able to win a Nobel prize.
Ok?
Now, imagine Deathstroke as having the combat intelligence of the best military planners plus the tactical combat abilities of the best SAS/SEALs/GIGN/Spetsnaz special forces soldiers, to a level of being a genius in combat.

Now, they are both vastly intelligent. But Spiderman will always win when it comes to chemistry projects, and Deathstroke will always win when it comes to battle situations.

Same thing here.
Deathstroke is simply beyond anything Spiderman can come up with.

Whcih is why i said that Deathstroke would find it far harder to take out Batman, than he would to take out Spiderman. Actually i can honestly say that Deathstroke might even fail to finish the Batman, and that he would find it easy to take out Spiderman.

There are many forms of intelligence. Spiderman has one type, and Deathstroke another.

p.s: This is what makes Dr Doom and Batman particularly dangerous. They are geniuses in multiple forms of intelligence.

p.p.s: In the real world this also occurs. For example take your typical nerd. He/She is normally good with one type of intelligence (eg book knowledge, math skills, comic boon trivia) but is totally inept when it comes to other forms of intelligence (eg social skills, financial skills, common sense). This is why it is always important to be well rounded. Having just one focal point of strength can be a really great weakness.
But many people do not get this and just focus on one type of intelligence. And that is a serious hamper. Take myself, it is my personal philosophy (going back almost a decade) to be good at everything. Meaning that in academics (when i was in school) i had to be tops, when it came to sports i had to be tops, and when it came to social life i had to be in the center. That is the only way to be healthy, but most people only focus on one. Take comics for example. They are a perfect way to let off steam and just enjoy (and comics are a form of dynamic literature). But they become unhealthy when a person's life is only comics.

Anyways, there are many types of intelligence. And the more you have the better you are.

Deathstroke wins Spiderman.

spetznaz
Spiderman is very smart...but not as smart as DS.
I still think they need to re-do DS' lil 90% deal, they say this because its a widely spread myth that people only use 10% of their brain when in fact , most of us use at least 90%.
If he used 100% of his brain...thatd be different.

I think they mean conscious control.
Everyone can use most of their brain, but the vast majority of these functions are unconscious/subconscious.
Eg breathing while you sleep, endocrine functions, heart beats, hair growth etc!
Imagine if you could control 90% of those functions.
It would be stupid to, but i guess the angle here is to show that Deathstroke is in total control of his body.

For example let's say we are fighting and i punch your neck! You would immediately go down to the floor gagging and in terrible pain, unable to move. Or let's say i broke your arm! The pain alone would just shut your body down. Even if you wanted to continue fighting. Your body would just shut down, and you couldn;t stop that.
But Deathstroke could.
He could continue fighting with a broken arm, or a crushed larynx (for as long as he had some oxygen left in his blood), or in a room filled with teargas.
He could just shut down body's reflex to crumple in pain, gag, or just collapse.

At least that is what i think they meant by that. Who knows!?

hoorayforpeepee
well, in terms of real estate, all normal humans use 100% of their brains.

the unknown is to what capacity we us that 100% real estate.

ps: deathstroke.

long pig
Originally posted by spetznaz
I think they mean conscious control.
Everyone can use most of their brain, but the vast majority of these functions are unconscious/subconscious.
Eg breathing while you sleep, endocrine functions, heart beats, hair growth etc!
Imagine if you could control 90% of those functions.
It would be stupid to, but i guess the angle here is to show that Deathstroke is in total control of his body.

For example let's say we are fighting and i punch your neck! You would immediately go down to the floor gagging and in terrible pain, unable to move. Or let's say i broke your arm! The pain alone would just shut your body down. Even if you wanted to continue fighting. Your body would just shut down, and you couldn;t stop that.
But Deathstroke could.
He could continue fighting with a broken arm, or a crushed larynx (for as long as he had some oxygen left in his blood), or in a room filled with teargas.
He could just shut down body's reflex to crumple in pain, gag, or just collapse.

At least that is what i think they meant by that. Who knows!? I can stomach that. noted. unlike DS I need a lil push when using my brain. hah

who?-kid
Good story, good fight. Slade was very impressive and was kicking ass.

But... I had the impression that the JLA wasn't exactly fighting like they should fight, they were just being stupid (Kyle Rayner for example, why did he attack him with his fist ???). And Deathstroke had preptime !

In a random fight with Spider-Man, Deathstroke goes down.

Quick Freeze
yeah i still think spidey. remember no prep time!!! he can be a tacticle genius but in a spur of the moment battle there's really nothing ds can do that spidey's sence wont tell him about. it would be very hard to lead spidey into some sort of trap so they would actually have to fight, where spidey would kill him.

jinzin
well now profesor jinzin doesn't need to explain cause all that I needed to say has alreadybeen said. DS takes this one.

MERCILOUS
Deathstrokes thought process is superior to Spiderman's Spider-sense. Spidey gets a warning and then it's up to him to try and make use of it. Deathstroke sees danger happening and by the time he's thought about doing something he's not only avoided danger, he's countered the attack (this is the way it was discribed in some early issues.) Add superior weaponry and superior strategy what chance does Spidey really have?

Max Spidey 24
Slade Might Take this Im not sure.

Max Spidey 24
Closee Match.

CorderaMitchell
Isn't the spidey sense a reflex??

Its kinda hard to avoid.............

Max Spidey 24
10 Tons vs 90% of Brain . Spidey wins In who are you on the street Fight But Slade wins in a Spelling B

CorderaMitchell
Technically we use pretty much all of our brains, just different parts for different things.

And its 15 tons baby!!! cool

Max Spidey 24
lol Spidey kicking it up a noch

CorderaMitchell
Well his strength got upped to 15 tons, imagine an angry punch like that, because fighting Deathstroke is truly aggravating, even though spidey is clever in his own right.

Zenoside
Originally posted by spetznaz
Let me put it this way.
The only way SPidey would know what killed him would be the incessant buzzing of his spidey sense going off as the entire block he is in detonates!
Deathstroke is Batman on steroids ....plus implants.
He would not only outthink spidey, but would also outmaneuvre him and simply run him to the ground.
You need more than physical abilities to take out Deathstroke.
Deathstroke (like Batman, Doom, TaskMaster and Black Panther), can only be defeated by an opponent with:
1) Strength levels that are just beyond comprehension. And I'm an not talking about SPidey's Class 10 strength but more along the lines of the Hulk's and Thor's Class 100.
2) Intellect and strategic-planning adeptness higher than theirs. I.e to defeat Doom it would really help if you could outthink Doom.

Spiderman loses.
His strength levels (10 tons) are high, but not out of the league of someone who has faced JLA-leagers (even Aquaman is 6 times stronger than Spidey with his 60ton lifting ability).
And Deathstroke is a strategic genius (Peter Parker is good with a test tube and micro-pipette, genius even, but he is not a strategic/tactical combat genius by any measure ...certainly not even close to Deathstroke levels by a longshot).

Deathstroke would do what the Sinister Six was unable to (due to their incompetence). He would finish Spiderman, and i would even go as far as saying that he would find it far easier to finish Spidey than he would find finishing the Batman!

Did you just compare Deathstroke to Batman?.........

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing

You my friend are seriously insulting deathstroke by comparing him to someone who, in these threads, has been shown to be SOUNDLY beaten by Spiderman.

And yeah, Deathstroke (with prep time) would whoop spidey. Sadly.

It would be close even without it.

CorderaMitchell
Zeno, what up???

Yea i think deathstroke may be too fast, unless he comes to close, or gets webbing in the wrong place, lol.

Zenoside
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Zeno, what up???

Yea i think deathstroke may be too fast, unless he comes to close, or gets webbing in the wrong place, lol.
Yo!

Deathstroke might not be fast enough to compare with Spidey. Can he dodge bullets? *shrug*

I think Deathstroke would be able to outsmart him, with prep time.

Without it, he would put up a hell of a fight.

CorderaMitchell
Spiderman is a great thinker, as well, of course not on slades level but he is irritating as hell to fight.

Spiderman's precognitive senses won't help, becuase DS has some of the same, but his str, agility, speed, and wallcrawling with webbing with the tensile str of 120 lbs per square millimeter. He can win, its not an easy match like you said.

Zenoside
It would be more interesting if it was a fight to the death. So Spidey wouldnt pull his punches.

Hows a ten ton punch in the face feel?

CorderaMitchell
Fatal, and his strength has been upgraded to 15..

Do me a favor, i"m going to bring up the Spiderman vs. DD/Wolverine/ and Cap thread, its the funniest thing you'll ever see, where spiderman wasn't going all out, and threw those 15 ton punches, with all his other powers at full force, add velocity to that punch.................

Give me a sec...

Wanderer259
The whole 90% thing? From my understanding, Slade uses 90% of his brain's potential capacity, not '90% of his brain'. Time, distance, etc. are all things Slade's mind can calculate like a computer. Just like the Midnighter, his mind takes pre-existing knowledge of his opponents, current observations, timing, distance, likely movements, etc. and predicts all the infinite possibilities of how a physical altercation could occur. He's a tactical genius, and if you give him prep-time, he's even more dangerous; he's a strategical monster.

Take this, couple it with his own degree of super strength (2-5 tons, I believe), reflexes and a sense of timing that lets him stab/shoot/dodge the Flash, superior weaponry, and fighting skills somewhere around Batman's... you've got yourself one dead spider.

As far as the 'pre-cog' battle goes, I'd say Spider-Man's spider-sense won't help, not against counters. Once he commits himself to a move, Slade will anticipate it and counter it; how can Peter avoid this?

Dizzle
Deathstroke is advanced in strength and agility as well, I'm pretty sure. Not to the extent Spidey is, but he could easily toss around any human you throw at him h2h. (I'm pretty sure even Batman had to resort to a cheap shot)

Anyhoo, if it comes down to hand to hand combat, I think Slade can take it. Because he carries plenty of pointy things, knows how to use them, and isn't as far behind Spidey in the strength and agility department as people think. And what are webs when you can have guns? Lots and lots of guns...

And of course, we can't forget the healing. Slade heals really fast and is pretty much immortal. You'd have to behead him to kill him, he can at LEAST take a bullet or 2.

Oh, and as far as tactics and speed goes, he stabbed Flash by employing surprise tactics. Doubt Spidey would be much harder.

CorderaMitchell
Amen, wasn't this to ko though???

Dizzle
Yes, but if Spidey manages to cause a more minor wound, it wouldn't affect Slade for long.

CorderaMitchell
Iagree with everything about precog,and say spiderman chance is best only in hand to hand, or if he's playing an avoiding game, other than that, I'd have to say a lucky surprise webbing tactic.

Zenoside
Its been stated before that Deathstrokes Healing facter is about half of what Wolvie's is.

His body is enhanced by Army technology, but it is nowhere near on par with Spidey's.

Phsyically, Spidey is much tougher.

A surpise attack never works on Spiderman, now if Slade had a trap set for him then yes Spidey would dodge one attack to fall into the trap most times.

Dont think Spiderman is and idiot, hes alot smarter than you seem to think. Yes, Slade can calculate things at an accelerated rate, but it doesnt make him smart per say.

As I said, it would be a very close fight if there was no prep time.

If there was prep time, Spidey would go down 8/10 times.

Deathstroke is one leathal fighter, but Spidey is a force all on his own.

(Guns wont work btw, he can dodge bullets pretty easily.)

Max Spidey 24
Its definitely not the cartoon Slade because Robin Was messing him up half the time .

Dizzle
I know Spidey's definitely stronger and faster than Slade, but I also think the gap is small enough for the large gap in actual fighting skill to tip the scale for Deathstroke. As to the Flash thing, that was more an illustration of speed than anything. I was saying DS could definitely get hits on Spidey. He also carries knives and a sword, which would injure Spiderman fairly easily.

EDIT: TT show Slade sucks.

Max Spidey 24
lol TT toon slade got his ass handed to him by every one.

Zenoside
Ah see but there is the problem, spiderman almost never goes into direct hand to hand combat. Its not his style.

His attacks are more of a 'hit and run' type of thing. Its his fighting style, something that almost no-one could counter (with martial arts). As with all Martial Arts styles (and hand weapon styles), they focuse on close hand to hand combat, there isnt much on attacking someone who is swinging around you doing 40-60 mph.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Dizzle
I know Spidey's definitely stronger and faster than Slade, but I also think the gap is small enough for the large gap in actual fighting skill to tip the scale for Deathstroke.

Spider-Man's reflexes and body movement is said to be around 40 times faster than human.... Slade is possibly 10 times human at max..... add to that his spider-sense and he should be more than fast enough to evade anything Slade can throw at him

Max Spidey 24
Dont worry Marvel and Dc wil change it in a week To 80 times faster and 75 faster then the wek after that ....

Scoobless
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Dont worry Marvel and Dc wil change it in a week To 80 times faster and 75 faster then the wek after that ....

regardless of all the insane upgrades marvel has thrown out recently Spider-man has always been around human X 40 in terms of speed and reflexes

8bitChris
I'd like to here some examples of how super military tactics help out in a 1v1 battle. Seriously, is DS going to flank Spiderman with his Cavalry from the right and then use the artillery men to lay cover?

Come on people. In a pick up fight on the street SPiderman has used some pretty ingenious tactics himself to take out guys who were much stronger than himself.

I think you guys are sleeping on Spiderman's combat prowess.

long pig
Spider-Man is stronger, definatly. 15ton vs 2-5ton

Faster? Not at all.
Deathstroke's own writer said he could hang with Flash for the first 20 feet, due to his instant reaction speed.
The JLA event was, for all intents and purposes a speed blitz, lasting all of 15 seconds.

Add that to the fact he carrys weapons that are specially made to take out super-humans, like the grenade used to K.O Superboy and Wondergirl at the same time, or the k-tipped bullets.
He can take and trade punches from class 100 heros and not be too hurt, spiderman's class 15 will do even less.

The only chance spidey has here is to web him up, which Slades superior speed and reaction probably won't allow to happen.

I think it'd be a pretty easy victory for DS.

Seriously. when's the last time Spiderman faught and beat someone who was faster, smarter and a better fighter than him?
All SM'd foes are big dumb brutes.

Scoobless
Seriously. when's the last time Spiderman faught and beat someone who was faster, smarter and a better fighter than him?
All SM'd foes are big dumb brutes.

a lot of SM foes are either faster, stronger or smarter..... not many all at once due to the fact that he is very smart and fast himself

Doc Ock is smarter, stronger and just as fast
Kaine was equally smart and fast but a lot stronger

but Slade isn't faster or stronger..... in fact he's slower and weaker.... so it isn't that relevant

CorderaMitchell
Great points.

Slade could only hang with flash, because of his superhuman calculation ability, nothing else. He is the awesome version of a person catching a ruler before it drops.

Slade is to batman what Sabretooth is to wolverine, a superior in statistic senses, and his ability to win relies on his ability to calculate.

I could easily say that Prep time is a guaranteed win for Slade as much as a beserk spidey would gurantee an up close win. A spiderman blitz would be sufficient enough to kill slade, and his regeneration is nothing on wolverine, who spiderman could kill while avoiding the skeleton.

Slade wont smack around spiderman that easily, but nor will spiderman smack around slade. Where there is Slade's weapons there is spidey's wall crawling allowing him to avoind and calcualte as well, it mostly depends on who is more unorthodox and harder to predict, and my opinion on that is spiderman.

long pig
Originally posted by Scoobless
a lot of SM foes are either faster, stronger or smarter..... not many all at once due to the fact that he is very smart and fast himself

Doc Ock is smarter, stronger and just as fast
Kaine was equally smart and fast but a lot stronger

but Slade isn't faster or stronger..... in fact he's slower and weaker.... so it isn't that relevant

Slade is at the very very least, as fast. But more likely faster.

His reactions are instantanious, add that to his battle pre-cog and his speed is very impressive.

CorderaMitchell
Slade is definitely one of my favorites, he's badass and naughty.

long pig
I think he's pretty cool.

He got some sort of upgrade though, when the titans went into the past to kill him before he got the serum, they beat him near death, then nightwing felt guilty and gave him the serum and had a weird machine put his body back together.
So when they got back to the present time, he was much more powerful than he was before.

They really haven't explained it too much.

CorderaMitchell
You definitely like him more than you say, how about him in a sig?? wink

long pig
I have a few Slade sigs, can't find any good pics of him though. They aren't that good.

CorderaMitchell
I shouldn't be talking I don't want to leave my akuma one, you should be in off topic getting your sigs rated.

Wanderer259
I like my Slade sig.

CorderaMitchell
That is what I was thinking of when I asked that, yours is so badass and makes all fanboys quiver in fear, I dig.

long pig
Yeah, your slade sig is awesome, did you get the first picture off the Bio Card?

CorderaMitchell
Here catch.

CorderaMitchell
Another....

CorderaMitchell
I like those and kinda want to use them now.

Long Pig how do you get those letters in there like that?

long pig
Go to defont.com, they have a lot of fonts.

CorderaMitchell
ty

Wanderer259
Yeah, actually, both pics are from cards. I'm about to tweak it (same pics), though.

long pig
I'm working on something like this. So far it's all I got.

CorderaMitchell
damn, you guys are more up on this than me, my computer sucks.

long pig
I just use MSpaint. Nothing big at all, it's insanely easy.

I need more pics though. Argghh

jinzin
if you can color the muthafuca I could draw one for you...

jinzin
also did you not like any of the art for him from id crisis?

CorderaMitchell
I gave you some you didn't like those at all.

Who else would you like???

long pig
The one I got on my sig now is from the ID crisis, when he's looking for atom.

You got any more from it?

jinzin
from id crisis? yeah, I posted the whole fight on the batman spiderman thread...around page 40 or so I think...I don't quite remember...other than that I have a bunch of deathstroke from the comics..but like you said none of them are very good.....I think it'd be easier to just draw somethin up....

long pig
Ya think you can draw one up?

I can't draw worth a ****, though I'm sure I could color it.

CorderaMitchell
Yea, Jinzin where would you plug up a memory stick into the USB port???

jinzin
sorry cordera I wouldn't know where to begin...

jinzin
Ya think you can draw one up?

I can't draw worth a ****, though I'm sure I could color it.

I don't know, I think so...here's some of my work...

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin

CorderaMitchell
I like the last one, JInzin's a master debator,artist, meanie, and stud, a winning combination cool

jinzin

jinzin
I like the last one, JInzin's a master debator,artist, meanie, and stud, a winning combination cool

thanks......(master debater.....lol)

jinzin
long pig...it would take me a while maybe 2 to 3 weeks because I'm so buisy here at home...but I could do one.....eventually.....lol....you would probably want it in black ink right? make the painting a lil easier....just give me a decent description of what you want...

CorderaMitchell
thanks......(master debater.....lol)

Jinzin, if there were a Cordera's sucks list, you'd be the first one signing up on there spamming, but its all good. big grin

I didn't get no props from you, not even an insincere one............. sad

Great artwork, we have a lot in common, wink was that pic of you a wrestling pic?

jinzin
laughing out loud sorry man.....I just......I ummmmmmmmm....AH! (runs away)

long pig
I like the last you you posted up, nice work.

Yeah, black in would be easier to color. All I'd need would be a face shot with neck and shoulders.

jinzin
yknow I was thinkin what might be cool is a composite shot of half comic book slade, half teen titans toon slade...that might be cool....but if you just want comic book deathstroke I could do that to...mayeb you can give me a reference photo of another character that's close to how you want him posed...

CorderaMitchell

I overwhelmed him with my post whoring big grin

long pig
Something like this? It's pretty simple.

jinzin
except for the whole figure instead of just half of it right?

nice pic what's it from?

and did you want the comic/toon split image? or would you prefer comic ds? also...pupils? or no?

CorderaMitchell
no pupils

long pig
Thats KG Beast, from http://groups.msn.com/ComicBookArtGallery. Lots of good pics there.
Yeah, the whole image, the toon/comic version sounds cool, no pupils though, looks cooler.

Never thought about the toon split thing, sounds awesome.

CorderaMitchell
Jinzin is awesome, which is why I wet myself when he called me a MASTER DEBATOR Happy Dance

long pig
He carries around his masterdebating sock of power!

jinzin
i thought that was him....i just had to make sure...for some reason the site won't come up...

CorderaMitchell
Here's your reward Jinzin.....

Aint it nice.

jinzin
ummmmmmmmm? i'm sure it might be....if I could see/read it...it's waaaaaay too small..sad

CorderaMitchell
He carries around his masterdebating sock of power!

Nono, masterdebating ring............. say it with me,lol.

jinzin
ooooooooh i like that reward...

CorderaMitchell
what is it showing on your computer, because mine is showing something different than I uploaded.

GothamProtector
lol

jinzin
laughing out loud

ummm at first it showed this really teeny pic of what looked like akuma with some words around him.......now there's a pic of supergirl!

CorderaMitchell
Yea it said "Don't F#ck with akuma, it was supposed to be my avvy, then I was going to put the original one up there, but then you wouldn't think I was a master debator anymore, so I used supergirl, and I like it!!!!

jinzin
or you could use one of these....

jinzin

jinzin

CorderaMitchell
I like the first, but I realized you meant your "friend", long pig.

Wanderer259
Hey, longpig, the picture you found that's the left half of Slade's face? The one you used to make the 'unmasked' part of the composite picture you posted? I made it. stick out tongue

CorderaMitchell
now aint that a ...................

Wanderer used a smilie? We may be getting to him............ stick out tongue

softening up there Wanderer?

long pig
You made what? Let me see.

GothamProtector
lol

CorderaMitchell
the half face thing on there you posted earlier.

Wanderer259
Let me see if it'll post...

Wanderer259
Not at all; still stoic till the end.

CorderaMitchell
you're callous to eh??

Thats what they all say.... wink

You know ya love me smokin'

long pig
You made that?

CorderaMitchell
You guys are damned good artists, I need to put my stuff on.

Scoobless
use this LP..... stick out tongue

http://www.joeacevedo.com/images/customzone/customcon/dlugokinski2004/deathstroke2.jpg

The MISTER
I like the one with the scythe. sweet.

It'd be tight to learn how to wield one. smokin'

CorderaMitchell
scythes are sexy...

Scoobless
Originally posted by The MISTER
I like the one with the scythe. sweet.

It'd be tight to learn how to wield one. smokin'

you want to be a farmer?

confused

CorderaMitchell
Remember twisted metal black, mr grimm with that scythe is so sweet, I think he'll be my new avvy...........

long pig
twisted metal black was an awesome game, highly underrated game.
I'm gonna use that legostroke!

CorderaMitchell
Underrated, man I seriously couldn't complain about one aspect of that game, who was your fav. character.

Mine=Mr. Grimm, Manslaughter, Minion,=MM&M, get it bad joke...........

I guess not anyway Sweettooth and Crazy 8 were the funniest.

long pig
the spectre I think it was called, it was the fastest car. I loved that game.
Even the soundtrack was awesome with the rolling stones "fade to black".

Ya know, that game didn't even sell a half million copies!

Scoobless
Even the soundtrack was awesome with the rolling stones "fade to black".

that's "Paint it Black"..... -bloody unedumicated moron-

long pig
Was it? embarrasment

Good song.

CorderaMitchell
Man spectre was second in speed to Mr. Grimm, my main man.

Spectre would get spanked by grimm, I like fastness over armor, myself.

I loved tho movies, especially sweettoth, grimm,and cage, and bloody mary.

long pig
They were sadistic ass movies, man.
Compair those to the movies of Twisted Metal 4. They took a evil turn in that game.

That game is at least top 10 greatest games ever.

CorderaMitchell
I hope you aren't talking about 4 stick out tongue

"Three months in the nuthouse....."-
Sweettooth.

Quick Freeze
Jinzin, if there were a Cordera's sucks list, you'd be the first one signing up on there spamming, but its all good. big grin

I didn't get no props from you, not even an insincere one............. sad

Great artwork, we have a lot in common, wink was that pic of you a wrestling pic?

Bro wtf?? this thread was so classic and then turned so out of pocket halfway through laughing C-Master was on some Stilt-level insanity before its time lmfao

MrMind
15 years old bump thumb up

Quick Freeze

StiltmanFTW
Whoever gets to wear the ikonsuit, wins

Quick Freeze

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.