emulators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DEFCON One
this pprobably isnt anything new to most of you, but i have recently discovered the greatness of emulators. i can now play n64 games on my PC. So far, i have downloaded Goldeneye 007 and Conker's Bad Fur Day. It is sweet!

ragesRemorse
Yeah, i used to have nearly every snes game on my pc. I got my nolstagia fix real fast, and now i am completely sick of all 16 bit games. except blackthorne and out of this world, i can still play those.Did you pay for your roms, and emulators?

long pig
Indeed, I have just happend upon the same deal. and i say it is sweet.
currently playing Mike Tyson Punch Out for NES.
i prefer vimm.net.
Hope i helped.

DEFCON One
to answer ragesremorse, no i did not pay for the emulators/roms. i downloaded them

techdude50
any one know where I can get GBA roms, I can't find the ones I am looking for.

SnakeEyes
I used to have a disc that allowed me to play EVERY SNES and NES game I wanted to. But i lost the disc. It was pretty awesome though. Playing all the mario games on my computer... good times....

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by DEFCON One
to answer ragesremorse, no i did not pay for the emulators/roms. i downloaded them

Where did you get free N-64 roms and emulators?

DEFCON One
emulator-internet
roms-limewire

Stealth Agent
emulators are awesome

~MEXICAIN~
what are emulaters? i have no clue please tell me

DEFCON One
emulators are programs that let you play console games (n64 SNES etc.)
on your computer

Stealth Agent
anyone know any good sites

The Doom Master
no ones been here 4 a while!!!

The Doom Master
n e wayz, ive got a **** load of GBA emulators, but i didnt download them myslef. i got 'em of a friend. i've got, like, 70-odd games, and ive only beaten 10!

Koala MeatPie
Zsnes

And I Found the Mario ones!

(PM me if intrested)

Disclaimer... "Only if you own the original Mario"

P.S. I wouldn't know if you are lying or not wink

MadMel
ive got a ps1 emulator and GBA and GB emus..their good...and im gonna get a N 64 emu as well, so i can play conkers bad fur day..again evil face

crazy_shadow
i got ps1, n64, gameboy advance, and sega emulator. i love playing tojam and earl on the computer, much better. and for some reason twisted metal didnt work for my emulator for the ps1...so i just have to play that on my ps2 -.-.

MadMel
i used to have a N64 emu, but it f*ked up somehow..im getting it again...

Lana
Hi, emulators are illegal, illegal talk is not allowed on KMC.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.