You know you've seen too many tarrantino when...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordMortis
lol just decided to start this thread up cos me and me mates are driving eachother nuts with pulp fiction quotes. Ill start lol

You know you've seen too many tarrantino movies when you walk into McDonalds and say "I hear you do some tasty burgers".

Myth
...and may I have some beverage to wash it down?

amlap
yeah you know you def watched a tarantino movie too often when you can quote almost the whole movie like my bro and i do with reservoir dogs and pulp fiction.

badkittykitty
You know you've seen too many tarrantino when... you tell your husband " I looked in the mirror and wanted a pot"

killthesunlight
when some one keeps saying what and you say "What aint no country i heard of..."

Myth
When you don't understand what somebody is saying and you yell, "English Mother ****er! Do you speak it?"

samhain
You know you watch too much Tarantino when...you stop off for some fries and a drink when you're returning from a diamond heist with a copper in your trunk.

roundisfunny
You know you watch too much Tarantino when...

...you can quote all of his movies verbatim, but the only Bible verse you know is Ezekiel 25:17 (and you only learned that so you could tell people what it really says);

...you meet a man with the surname "Brown", and you tell him that "Mr. Brown is a little too close to Mr. Sh*t!";

...you get a neck tattoo like the one Seth had in "From Dusk Till Dawn";

...you scour the internet for a wallet that says "Bad Mother F*cker";

...you hint to your boss that you want a hooker with a heart of gold for your birthday, and that you'll be at the Sonny Chiba triple feature all evening;

...you have a bedtime code with your significant other, which entails asking whether Mr. Pink is going to get to meet Mr. Brown tonight;

...you have acquired (and used) any of the following as a direct result of seeing a QT character use it: a Delfonics tape, a samurai sword, Elvis glasses, a "Precinct 13" T-shirt or a black suit with a skinny black tie;

...you read up on foot massage techniques after becoming convinced that they were highly sensual;

...you actually tried concealing a gold watch up your *ss.

Myth
LOL! My friend and I found that wallet on the net. I wonder if that (along with the constant quoting) means we've watched too much Tarantino? Also, I like pretending to be either Bruce Willis or Uma Thurman with my roomy's samurai swords.

roundisfunny
Just watched "Dogs" again today. You know you've watched too much Tarantino when...

...you don't tip because Mr. Pink doesn't tip;

...every time you use a public restroom, you note whether the doors have stalls, what kind of soap is in the dispensers, and whether they have paper towels or dryers;

...when you have to use the restroom, you ask, "Where's the commode in this dungeon? I gotta take a squirt.";

...you quit your job as a male nurse in the coma ward because you no longer consider it an honorable profession;

...when you pull out of a parking space or driveway, you mutter, "We now return to Steve McQueen in 'Bullitt'";

...you spent two months in traction because you told your Sicilian friend he's part "eggplant";

...you made up words to "Comanche" (Zed & Maynard's theme song);
(This one is not unheard of. My lyrics went "This is the part where Marcellus gets boofed...this is the part where Marcellus gets boofed..." etc.)

...you buy an adrenaline shot to keep in your freezer for emergencies;

...every time you see James Gandolfini on "The Sopranos", you sigh and say, "I knew him when.";

...you can correctly identify the QT movie for each one of these references.

A Talking Dog
when you've seen Pulp Fiction, FOR THE SECOND TIME!

i'm so hardcore

roundisfunny
PF holds the record for movie I've seen the most times in a theater (12).

It is followed by "Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace" (8)

and "Under Siege" (6).

Myth
Unfortunately I would have only been 9 when PF came out so I never saw it in theater sad. Maybe they'll rerelease it some day.

BTW: Under Siege 6 times? Yikes man.

roundisfunny
Two words: Erika Eleniak.

Myth
Still, 6 times?

WindDancer
You know you've watch too much Tarantino when....

.....you begin to wear nothing but black suits all the time.

.....you are invited to breakfast and the first thing you ask for is for a "POP tart" and bowl of "Kaboom" cereal.

big grin

roundisfunny
...or some "Fruit Brute", munched lazily in front of "The Brideless Groom".

-----------------

Yes, six times. Most of those viewings were at the dollar theater, plus I thought it was just a great kick-@ss movie.

Myth
Whew. What a relief. I where black suits alot but I must not watch QT too much because I every once in a while change into a yellow jump suit with a black stripe down each side.

dragonpisces272
the once nice you becomes a violent mother cussin ******

roundisfunny
You know you've watched too much Tarantino when...

...you ask your preacher if he's a "mean motherf***in' servant of God";

...you actually submitted quotes, goofs or trivia on any of his films to the IMDb;

...at least one of your friends has been to the ER with a sword-related injury due to trying to duel while balanced on a railing;

...you were genuinely upset when someone on this board suggested Vin Diesel as a potential actor in future Quentin movies;

...you have named any of your children after characters from QT movies;

...you know what Madonna wrote on her autographed copy of "Like a Virgin" to Quentin.

WindDancer
lol!!

You know you've watch too much Tarantino when..

....you actually look for the nearest Jack Rabbit's restaurant in the yellow pages.

...you walk into a pawn shop and you start to hear some thumping noises coming from the downstairs.

roundisfunny
That's "Jack Rabbit Slim's"....

(You know you've watched too much Tarantino when you just HAVE to interject your little corrections on other people's contributions.)

dragonpisces272
laughing out loud

JoshSquash2k4
When you watch the Special features on the Reservoir Dogs DVD 3 times

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.